Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,963 members, 7,963,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:02 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207124 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by viexcey(f): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
Melvin riddle is a vry popular one, the answer is NOtHING
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kslib: Elikem asked whatt walks with four legs in the morning,two legs in the afternoon and three in the evening...
human,4legs as a baby,2legs as a young adult,3legs as an old adult with sticks...am right
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
Bimp asked 'i am an item,the user doesnt buy me and the buyer doesnt used me'... What am i?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dannyxy: human,4legs as a baby,2legs as a young adult,3legs as an old adult with sticks...am right
Correct!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
Tuso:

We can still create life after BBA thread..it can be interesting too
We can share jokes n stuff here awaiting next years edition
Then put your number down!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by viexcey(f): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
Coffin
Kslib: Bimp asked 'i am an item,the user doesnt buy me and the buyer doesnt used me'

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
dillish- i live in a house with plenty people and i have a brown hair.am i right kslib?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kslib:
Correct!!!!
yep!!danny the superbrain
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by viexcey(f): 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
I'm not sure but i fink its onions
ella.b:
Melvin----"I am something, I have plenty booooobs.what I'm I?
elikem---"Annabel

lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
Cleo asked,i am black and white, and red all over,What am i?
Bev screamed Michael jackson.. her reasons being he wears a red jacked and his face is black and white.. lmfao!!!!!
Erm,pls dont evn try getting this one cos you will never,i mean 'never' get it!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Julieni: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
Watching melvin on african magic, happy familyy.... Dint know he wass into. Movies too....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
C'est moi:
dillish- i live in a house with plenty people and i have a brown hair.am i right kslib?
Yea,but she said we all have brown hair,not just her!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
and the answer given was matchstick or maybe i didnt hear d whole stuff.anytime dillish speaks,i try hard to pick wat she says.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
Biggy called cleo into the diary room and she's back
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kslib:
Yea,but she said we all have brown hair,not just her!!
ok then
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
C'est moi:
and the answer given was matchstick or maybe i didnt hear d whole stuff.anytime dillish speaks,i try hard to pick wat she says.
correct!!!!!
Erm,pls dont spill cleo's answer ooh.. I want those who are not watching to crack their brain!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
This is big brother,the store room is now open and the housemates go to pick their packages!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
CLEO::::: wow guys this shows how food is so important.. Its seems like the fasting is already taking its vengeance on ice queen..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kslib: Cleo asked,i am black and white, and red all over,What am i?
Bev screamed Michael jackson.. her reasons being he wears a red jacked and his face is black and white lmfao!!!!!
Erm,pls dont evn try getting this one cos you will never,i mean 'never' get it!!!
black as charcoal,red as hot charcoal,white as ash(am nt sure)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
hian!
punch newspaper carried d tory of Beverly o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
Evangelist Beverly is in the garden smoking with Assistant Pastor bimp!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dannyxy: black as charcoal,red as hot charcoal,white as ash(am nt sure)
Wow,seems like you are an intelligent guy for thinking that far.. you have a nice brain i must say..
Erm,you failed it sha... Ash is ash and not white!!1
To be honest,you will never get it even if a gun is pointed to your head!!! Inshort,i can bet my life that you will never get it.. When you get tired,tell me to tell you the ans!!
Those who watched it will agree with me..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
Bev dancing in the graden!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
Yes back home,ewoo have missed o. Nice riddles
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kslib:
Wow,seems like you are an intelligent guy for thinking that far.. you have a nice brain i must say..
Erm,you failed it sha... Ash is ash and not white!!1
To be honest,you will never get it even if a gun is out to your head!!! Inshort,i can bet my life that you will never get it.. When you get tired,tell me to tell you the ans!!
Those who watched it will agree with mae..
pls tell us
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shezy(f): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
@kslib supremy.4 ur first riddle.right?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
ella.b:
hian!
punch newspaper carried d tory of Beverly o.
Which tori!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
shezy: @kslib supremy.4 ur first riddle.right?
Nope!!! the answer has been posted but dont go back to look.. If after cracking your brain,u still didnt get it,then ask me to spill the beans...
Clue>>>>> Remenber that the 7letter word is the onlly thing GReater and better than GOD.. How can supremacy be greater than God?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by gengen118: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
Vote Dillish. I am, cos I feel its right to do so. I love cloe aswel but sincerely speakin dillish out of d 3 ladies deserv to hav naija vote.. Peopl complained dat she is only pretendin cos she wants naija vote. Evn if its true atleast I hav never I repeat nevr seen her talk ill of my country or fake d love 4 melvin n bev by nominatin dem..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tegax(m): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
viexcey: I'm not sure but i fink its onions

No, it's paw paw plant
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
god_of_music: Then put your number down!

Alrite..I will
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dannyxy: pls tell us
Ok,lemee give you one more chance...
You know that these two words sound exactly thesame when pronounced 'READ'(pat tense) and 'RED'.. Cleo pronounced it as red but she meant read,...
So substitute 'RED' with 'READ' in the riddle...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.