Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,963 members, 7,963,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:05 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207126 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kslib:
Nice one!!!
but talk true,you have come across it before or you watched it cos i wrote 'red' instead of 'READ'(past tense),,,
If sicerely,you didnt watch and have never come across it before,then i salute you!!!!!
Lol! I saw the clue you gave to Dannyxyz. + people coincidentally started talking of punch newspaper and I was like wait ohhhh.

LOL! Na lie oh. I've come across it before
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
So I just watched the highlight show and confirmed just one person is leaving. I read ghana and malawi are voting cleo, same with SA n zam.. Feza could get ug and bots with tz and kenya. If this is the case, then individual votes will determine who leaves between cleo and feza on sunday. Hakeem is trying hard with his campaign for cleo, but I'm afraid pokello's campaign for dillish is stronger in zim.

Dillish is obviously safe...

So, SOM is voting Cleo.

And I hope both princesses survive another week.. Cos I'm sure even their princes will miss them if any of them leaves. I also will.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
Biggies house is boring 2nyt. Hunger is doing wonders to d housemates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
StateOfMind: So I just watched the highlight show and confirmed just one person is leaving. I read ghana and malawi are voting cleo, same with SA n zam.. Feza could get ug and bots with tz and kenya. If this is the case, then individual votes will determine who leaves between cleo and feza on sunday. Hakeem is trying hard with his campaign for cleo, but I'm afraid pokello's campaign for dillish is stronger in zim.

So, SOM is voting Cleo.

And I hope both princesses survive another week.. Cos I'm sure even their princes will miss them if any of them leaves. I also will.

I honestly doubt Feza will get more than the usual 3 East african votes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
Agbgift: Biggies house is boring 2nyt. Hunger is doing wonders to d housemates.
no wonder the thread is also boring,i am nt even watching...i am in "kano" right nw(mehn guyz wey dey stay here(kano) dey try oh,dis place jst dey smell like boko boko),i can't wait to b bck in abuja...nd bck to my d.s.t.v...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
Agbgift: Biggies house is boring 2nyt. Hunger is doing wonders to d housemates.

Housemates can't even last for 24hrs without food, spoiled brats. Atleast they can eat fruits, no wonder they are all getting fat. Look at Cleo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

I honestly doubt Feza will get more than the usual 3 East african votes

She wud av at least 4, I think Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Botswana and possibly South Africa would vote her. Coz SA has been campaigning for both Feza and Cleo...
Zim is going to Dillish + West Africa
I don't see malawi voting cleo, they might go for dillish.
As it stands, cleo's chances of surviving is very slim, coz even naija is divided between cleo and dillish..and I see naija going to dillish.
SA is also divided btw Feza and cleo.

The way I see it, Feza has 4 guaranteed and maybe 5 if SA goes to her.
Dillish is leading the pack.
Cleo - shaky. Zam didn't go with the sadc alliance

I see cleo leaving this sunday, true to God grin

Av been voting dillish and feza though.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
1,2:

Housemates can't even last for 24hrs without food, spoiled brats. Atleast they can eat fruits, no wonder they are all getting fat. Look at Cleo
u wn't blame them i guess...stay indoors 4 two weeks u will understand
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
Site la normal..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
Omolola1:

She wud av at least 4, I think Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Botswana and possibly South Africa would vote her. Coz SA has been campaigning for both Feza and Cleo...
As it stands, cleo's chances of surviving is very slim, coz even naija is divided between cleo and dillish..and I see naija going to dillish.

S.A WILL SURELY GO TO CLEO,i wrote boldly 4 emphasis...nd uganda will probably be divided btw feza nd dillish...so apparently feza might end up with three country,KENYA,TANZANIA,BOTsWana
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
@Audio Rage, @chriskwaku, @ ochongonoko, @ GARBTY .... Thank Y'all for ®emembering Me, I appreciate it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
grin Omo ehn...am just touching my belle and smiling...
Ask me why.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
We all know the only housemate that can never be evicted from the Big Brother house is the COBRA TAPS!!!
Reports reaching me suggests that Owl-neal is accusing the TAP of being a of west african..
He went further to say that the housemates are scared of nominating the TAPS due to the fear they have for west africa...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
i noticed that the names of the rest of the housemates follow alphabetically....angelo,beverly,bimp,cleo,dillish,elikem and feza.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
StateOfMind: So I just watched the highlight show and confirmed just one person is leaving. I read ghana and malawi are voting cleo, same with SA n zam.. Feza could get ug and bots with tz and kenya. If this is the case, then individual votes will determine who leaves between cleo and feza on sunday. Hakeem is trying hard with his campaign for cleo, but I'm afraid pokello's campaign for dillish is stronger in zim.

So, SOM is voting Cleo.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why now??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
C'est moi:
i noticed that the names of the rest of the housemates follow alphabetically....angelo,beverly,bimp,cleo,dillish,elikem and feza.
Melvin is the only odd one out!!! So naso he take win the money.. This boy!!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
C'est moi:

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ice queen playing on channe O cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
safarigirl: I stumbled upon this page "big sister Africa" days ago.
The admin of the page is claiming to be an Angolan..and says the page is the official big brother page for Angola. Angola doesn't own any page.

After some research on that page today, I just discovered that the page Admin is a South African trying to lure Angolans there and sensitize them on how they should hate "The Nigerians" and vote Angelo for sadc.

I think this is going to far..it's just a game for crying out loud

The same way the Team Fatima/Team Malawi page on Facebook "endorsed" Pokello after Natasha's eviction. Even supposedly giving out gifts to people that voted Pokello, meanwhile gifts were never given to those who voted Fatima or Natasha. Later it was discovered that it was a fake page set up by Pokello's camp. SMH.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Akshow: 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dannyxy: no wonder the thread is also boring,i am nt even watching...i am in "kano" right nw(mehn guyz wey dey stay here(kano) dey try oh,dis place jst dey smell like boko boko),i can't wait to b bck in abuja...nd bck to my d.s.t.v...
Na dry Area you de for Kano that is why. Me de enjoy and rock my Kano
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mariarocks:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why now??

Cos its not time for delicious dillish to leave yet.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dannyxy: no wonder the thread is also boring,i am nt even watching...i am in "kano" right nw(mehn guyz wey dey stay here(kano) dey try oh,dis place jst dey smell like boko boko),i can't wait to b bck in abuja...nd bck to my d.s.t.v...

The thread is dried cos the 1111 syndrom has bEen cured. And most people are still recovery from it.

U even try wey u go sidon for kano o. North na no go area, d fear of boko nor allow me near those area o. Even abj self.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dannyxy: u wn't blame them i guess...stay indoors 4 two weeks u will understand
These guys are constantly eating, they even cook at 00:00 midnite, most of them have gained lots of weight. Look at Elikem's chicks,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
Akshow: Na dry Area you de for Kano that is why. Me de enjoy and rock my Kano
guy where u dey stay?i dey stay "nomansland"...i dey even fear to comot i no want make them bomb me,my mama still love me...i jst wnt to finish wetin carry me cme,mke i jejely go bck my abj in 1 piece
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kslib:
Melvin is the only odd one out!!! So naso he take win the money.. This boy!!!
oh! that's true o.i forgot him....maybe,maybe not.may d best MAN win.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
Omolola1:

Well, I'll have to take your word for it then. You seem like you know what you are talking about. Personally, I would want Feza gone, I honestly think she has nothing left to offer me as a viewer, she's had her run.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
1,2:

Apart for d no food tin been a task for them, I feel its neccessary. Cos d fat this housemates takes is bad. One day wiftout food won't kill them, but its telling on them.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dannyxy: guy where dey stay?i dey stay "nomansland"...i dey even fear to comot i no want make them bomb me,my mama still love me...i jst wnt to finish wetin carry me cme,mke i jejely go bck my abj in 1 piece
Nomansland in Sabon Gari shey?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
1,2:

These guys are constantly eating, they even cook at 00:00 midnite, most of them have gained lots of weight. Look at Elikem's chicks,
waiting 4 admission 4 a year made me realize u can eat for africa because of boredom...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kslib:
Nomansland in Sabon Gari shey?
correct,i hv been indoors since morning,even when i ws walkin around sabon gari this evening,i was jst looking around 4 bomb
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
StateOfMind:

Cos its not time for delicious dillish to leave yet.. tongue
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.