Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,963 members, 7,963,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:02 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207124 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mrsAmara: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2013
mrs Amara: ok! neva mind! I knw u kul!ws jst teasing ya! wink
d craze 4 dt 1111 rapture ws so hilarious! I must say!blive me I also wanted 2 post on dt page o!it made me had a slight filling wt d real rapture wil b lyk!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2013
Audio Rage:

Nope. Why you dey ask?
Mheeeeen! Your write up was very professional and neat..
Spellings were correct
Grammars were used
Paragraphs were accurate
Words were Educational
Infact it was INTERESTING...
Consider being a WRITER!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mrsAmara: 10:30am On Aug 07, 2013
Dannyxy: it's an honour hving u here too,hw pikin or pikins?(assuming u hv mre dan 1),hpe say dem don chop diz mrning...
grin yes dey don chop!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mrsAmara: 10:36am On Aug 07, 2013
god_of_music: Ha ha ha! Why you con dey wink your eyes na?
noting o! *dillish's voice* my hubby too dey visit nland. I no won trouble o! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2013
maingwaest: This one that Feza is requesting for nd singing naija songs this morning to even praising artist ranging from omawumi to p2,flavour,wizzy nd even demanding collabo wit wizzy nd omawumi , I no understand o. Na voting plea? Cos I thot they never liked west africa so where is this coming from. Too late feza we no u more than u tink.

What? Feza? Doesnt she know that by doing so, shes disrespecting oneal?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:37am On Aug 07, 2013
GH KWAME:

It is for This Selfish Reason that I support Elikem with all my Heart and with all my strength.... People who wish ill for their neighbour to suceed in Life are ..... .. Elikem is not sitting on anybody's chance, he went there on his own accord just like Melvin, You want Melvin to win and I want Elikem to raise the bar for Ghana as he would be the first mate to reach the finals.... So please .....

Thank you o. Its so infuriating the way some Nigerians are hoping for Elikem's exit to guarantee Melvin's win. Personally, I don't believe Melvin is more deserving of the money than Elikem, Angelo or Cleo. I want to believe that's the reason why we're hated on accross the social media. Pls my naija people, let's live and let live.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 10:39am On Aug 07, 2013
GH KWAME:
Something which was supposed to be fun and educative has now turned into HATE for regional blocks. SMH

TRUE. The game has lost it's taste because of the whole regional thing (instigated by Southern Africans, if I may add). I honestly doubt I'll be involved with this show next season.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AudioRage(m): 10:39am On Aug 07, 2013
god_of_music: Mheeeeen! Your write up was very professional and neat..
Spellings were correct
Grammars were used
Paragraphs were accurate
Words were Educational
Infact it was INTERESTING...
Consider being a WRITER!

LOL! See washing oooo! grin
Well, I'll never say never. It might just happen in the future; so my options will remain open cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 07, 2013
god_of_music: LIST OF THE TOP 20 AND ORIGINAL
THREADMATES ON THIS THREAD

1.Itsmodella
2.Stateofmind
3.Kslib
4Safarigirl
5.Spade
6.Sholay2011
7.GH PATRIOT
8.Fork adict
9.THE AMAKA
10.god_of_music
11.IyawoTM
12.Ozodigboo
13.SA Girl
14.Languy69
15.Dannyxx
16.GH patriot
17.Bizbloke
18.Mykali
19.Ochongnonko
20.9ja4eva
"
"
"
"
"
I know this list ain't complete or accurate or even correct..so feel free to change the position of any Threadmate of your choice........
I tell you,this is just another long Epistle i decided to write...and i swear its gonna be longer than the Previous ONE! HA HA HA!
Its not easy to get to 1111 oo!
Ok.....If you are reading this now consider yourself useless!
Ha ha! Don't skip it yet na..i know i got you there...just keep reading..and you will find a hidden Secret...........
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
STOP!! You get work at all??
Wait oo.i wanna ask you a question..
"

"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
I See! You are too useless to be useful..just see how i was using you.......ok abeg..its ok...lets get back to THE MATTER...lets get updates................
1111 will still come..
LIST OF THREADMATES DESTINED
TO MISS PAGE 1111 :

1.BizBloke
2.Kslib
3.Wild Child
3.SOM
4.itsmodella
5.Dannyxy and
6.Mykali
............................Signed by GOM

SHALOM!!!

Bizbloke,Mykali,Wild child,Itsmodella,Dannyxy and i missed IT!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2013
mrs Amara: noting o! *dillish's voice* my hubby too dey visit nland. I no won trouble o! grin
Hubby?? Ooh! Na Mrs!! So na you be Ozodigboo wife abi??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Elikem and Melvin shouldn't be in that final together (no disrespect to my Ghanaian brothers, but the fact is Elikem has little chances of winning. So Why sh*t on Melvin chances? ). Angola's vote in my opinion is less certain with Angelo also in the finals. Even the ROA vote is not guaranteed. Angelo has always got ROA, whenever he was up, although Melvin also got it the one time he was up, but still I have not seen any reason to believe it will go to Melvin for sure.. ROA consists of a significant amount of southern Afrincan countries, so it's 50-50 in my opinion.

But don't you think its selfish suggesting Elikem should pave way for melvin.. Last I checked, they didn't come into the house together and they both came with one objective "winning the money", besides, I don't see melvin sharing the money with Elikem if he wins it simply because they are both west Africans, Even if Elikem has no chance of winning the money, "mind you, he doesn't know dat in the house", he would still do what every rational man would, that is "take his chances" like I would... So I suggest you drop that perspective, melvin is gonna win if he is gonna win, he might even get votes from west africans, you never can tell cos the dude, "if u don't like him, u re gonna like him".

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2013
Audio Rage:

His handle is @Onizee.

But this new interface makes it difficult.
Thanx, I will mange with the "modern" interface.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2013
Audio Rage:

LOL! See washing oooo! grin
Well, I'll never say never. It might just happen in the future; so my options will remain open cool
Am serious...just let it Flow!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mrsAmara: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2013
god_of_music: Hubby?? Ooh! Na Mrs!! So na you be Ozodigboo wife abi??
ozo whu? Na nt at all!.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2013
mrs Amara: ozo whu? Na nt at all!.
OK Na...am washing you sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2013
god_of_music: I FINISHED him Personally! ...The guy doesn't even makes sense on twitter...he just tweets:
'Am getting love from my fans here'
'Am planning on migrating to S.A'
'I know i am special cause God has blessed me'
'I need someone to Retweet my tweet pls'
'vote Feza please! She is the Chase'
NOTHING INTERESTING AT ALL!
@Onizee
True... His TL is not exciting, unlike the rest....why am I even suprised, but he's got about 15000 followers.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2013
Una gudmorning, hope una sleep well o?
Abeg wetin dey happen 4 d house this morning?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2013
god_of_music: Me?? Abeg no be me oo! Na DMALAM dey cause wahala for here.....
Ask dem,i no dey find trouble
I be cool guy....ask them na
I ASSURE U IM PEACE LOVING, I RARELY ATTACK UNTIL DEY ATTACKD...

***SHOCKED*** ,HABA ME TROBLE MAKER? HOW NW?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mrsAmara: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2013
god_of_music: OK Na...am washing you sha
hmmmm.......! I dnt even knw hu u talkin abt! Am a neutrAl person here pls, I knw no anybody here o! I registered on my own.I hope I mk sense 2 u sha!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2013
Audio Rage:

Nope. Why you dey ask?
......Seriously you should have picked "SHOVEL" as your Handle, or its already taken?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2013
dominique:

Thank you o. Its so infuriating the way some Nigerians are hoping for Elikem's exit to guarantee Melvin's win. Personally, I don't believe Melvin is more deserving of the money than Elikem, Angelo or Cleo. I want to believe that's the reason why we're hated on accross the social media. Pls my naija people, let's live and let live.

My dear. I don't think anybody is saying Elikem doesn't deserve the money. It's just that the way the game is right now it's very unlikely he'll win. For me(my opinion) it is either you win it or you don't. Getting to the final and finishing second or third is nothing, it doesn't determine wether you'll be successful or not, it doesn't guarantee you'll be the ones to get endorsements, it means absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2013
In as much as I lik melvin and as a nigerian,yes I want melvin to win but its gonna b tight if we hv d like of elikem,beverly,angelo nd dillish in d finals cos dts where votes wil split,funny enof pple vote based on wt dey see as entertainment because beverly mayb seen as a talkactive but she is realy really entertainin,dillish as sum folks here call her a bore but her character nd looks is keepin her in dt house,same wit melvin,as for elikem I lik d fact a ghanaian gt dis far,yes I said it cos dts wt a conpetition is suppose to look lik,if u feel u can beat ur opponent wit wateva means do it...,well if u ask me who I want as d winner,I wil say kslib..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mrsAmara: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2013
dmalam:
I ASSURE U IM PEACE LOVING, I RARELY ATTACK UNTIL DEY ATTACKD...

***SHOCKED*** ,HABA ME TROBLE MAKER? HOW NW?
grin evritin done here is jst 4 d fun of it!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2013
for what have seen on tv post and what i think SA are voting cleo becus dey know other SADC wont vote for zambia in d final but dillish dere is posibillity dat vote will split so dey wanna kick dillish out by all means.so naija should b wise to keep her .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2013
hiteelong:

I also disagree with with you on that...blv me most of us wanted other WA country to experience it this year, infact for me I remembered looking forward to seeing chasemate frm other WA country & I remb I picked Elikem & bolt that night as those I wanted to win the money....but blv me melvin didn't make it easy 4 me with his dovelike qualities, its pretty long ve seen such a guy evn back home & ofcourse he won me Over...worst of all elikem & Bolt didn't make it easy too with their attitude & all...MELVIN is d chase 4 me dis year..he wins or not
All I'm saying. For the 1st 3 weeks I never had hopes of Melvin winning..altho he was on my list of potential winners. But somehow the nigga grew on me..and yes..he is the chase whether he wins or not. If Elikem is or isn't in the house Melvin will win that money if it is meant for him!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 07, 2013
mrs Amara: hmmmm.......! I dnt even knw hu u talkin abt! Am a neutrAl person here pls, I knw no anybody here o! I registered on my own.I hope I mk sense 2 u sha!
If i hear!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:09am On Aug 07, 2013
dmalam:
HABA Y NAH, NO BE IRAQ NW

Its almost turned into iraq o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:11am On Aug 07, 2013
maingwaest: This one that Feza is requesting for nd singing naija songs this morning to even praising artist ranging from omawumi to p2,flavour,wizzy nd even demanding collabo wit wizzy nd omawumi , I no understand o. Na voting plea? Cos I thot they never liked west africa so where is this coming from. Too late feza we no u more than u tink.
Even though I don't like Feza, I'm going to defend her on this one.

She loves West African music..especially the Nigerian songs. I remember she used to sing only Naija songs in the beginning when she was in DH. And she kept saying she'd ♥ to collabo with Nigerian artists because to her they are the best in Africa.

Her "hate" on the West started when she began dating owl'neal. And I guess she was trying to show her loyalty to him by hating what he hates.
Personally she doesn't hate W/A
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2013
LMAFAO!
DILLISH:You wanna bang me Melvin?
MELVIN:Bang! Bang!! Bang!!
ELIKEM:He is not saying Yes or No oo!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

TRUE. The game has lost it's taste because of the whole regional thing (instigated by Southern Africans, if I may add). I honestly doubt I'll be involved with this show next season.
I stand corrected but I feel WestAfrica is the ish in Africa in terms of projecting africa to the outside world... I think BBA is their(SADC) world cup just like how the Olympics is the ish for EastAfrica(Kenya/Ethipia).... I feel all regions have their merits and their demerits, just like in Ecowas the standout countries are (GH&9ja), EA(Kenya/Tan/UG+Eth) and in SADC
(SA/Zim/Zam)...... So what is oneal's beef with WestAfrica? Aside from Diamond and Cattle I will have to google to know what is going on in Botswana.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2013
god_of_music: I FINISHED him Personally! ...The guy doesn't even makes sense on twitter...he just tweets:
'Am getting love from my fans here'
'Am planning on migrating to S.A'
'I know i am special cause God has blessed me'
'I need someone to Retweet my tweet pls'
'vote Feza please! She is the Chase'
NOTHING INTERESTING AT ALL!
@Onizee

Oneal has gotten it hard on twitter. Even that night Elikem told Melvin that feza was in ♥ with him, people kept tweeting at Oneal telling him he's Feza's 2nd choice because she couldn't get Melvin.
He deserves all he's getting, I remember my Feza used to be very sweet and Beautiful. She was the 1st female hm I liked and she was also the most beautiful to me. For a while I even wanted Melvin to date her..until her desperation led her to Oneal.

That dude just turned her to a witch..and I'll continue hating on him for what he did to Feza..
As for Feza, she's just the worst kinda submissive woman ever. Does she really have to do everything that creep says..thank God he's out. But I believe his shadow is still hunting her.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mrsAmara: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2013
god_of_music: If i hear!
ok den if dats hw u fil!am bac 2 my SILENT VIEWING!bye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.