Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,954 members, 7,963,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:33 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207108 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
ochongonoko:

You don dey madt abi? grin grin

In other news, KATUNG, winner of BBA 6 engages his beau, an american. Just read it now on AIT entertainment news.

I'm so tired. This journey took it's toll on me

Welcome.

No mind GOM. I go gum ein mouth soon.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
god_of_music: E concern you?? What i know is that Kslib,Ochongnonko:....
And the rest has been BANNED!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
fork adict:

LMAO. All this para sake of say I call melvin Pastor? LOL. You para so tey, check your second paragraph. LOL

Anyways, Melvin doesn't preach about worldly things but of course he preches that whoever wins the show is destined by God to win. I don hear am before with my 2 korokoro ears ni.

So for someone that preaches endlessly about destiny, coupled with the fact that he reads his bible steady, you think honoring him with a pastorial title is out of place?

Now to Updates: I thot all the housemates were asleep but I just saw Bimps eyes were opened. He looks deep on thot. Paranoia tinzz. All other housemates are asleep inxluding Pastor Melvin

But sometimes your posts seem dumb (no offense).

Are you trying to say that whoever reads the bible and believes in destiny is a pastor?

It's like I'm listening to a kid speak really!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
tosincci: Ok i really dont like commenting much on ppls posts and other controversies etc etc

But can fork addict or wateva d name is just STFU. Mehn. Are u a teenager or smtin. Wow.
Attack me hweva u like but honestly, u v ur right to post whateva but must u b persistently annoying because u v internet data. Pls. Haba. Smtimes i read ur comment and i just wanna delete my NL acct. gosh

Mehn u need to calm down. And grow up too

If you are reasonable at all and if you are grown as you would like us to believe, whenever you have a prob with any post of mine, you quote it and argue out your different views.

But you just commot from bush, steal one chinco fone wey fit browse, con start to dey type nonsense, and you expect me to take you seriously? LOL. Mtscheeeeeeeeeeew!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
hiteelong:
I was worried over ao dis thread wil get so boring without U 4 persons lik me in sch without 24hrs BBA...happy to have u back
No need to worry again,besides,there are some people who also give updates and make the thread fun,not just me alone...
Anyway,thanks!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
hiteelong:
Hippie!!!

Thanks ma'am wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2013
safarigirl:

Umm Katung is the winner of bb Nigeria. Not bba 6

Edited wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tosincci: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2013
BizBloke:

Guy, easy o.

The F. Addict I know is kidding with all this Melvin ish (except he says otherwise). If you've followed him long enough, you'll know why he's doing this.

Anyway, shalom.

My bro dis aint abt melvin (abi na melvin pay my school fees when i dey hustle for medical school). I v been a member of NL for yrs nw but i dont really post.
I just say make i follow bba here and i must say his posts are d only dissapointing ones.
Abi is der not ( pardon any errors) kslib, gh kwame, god of music, ochonosmtinsmtin etc here. Variety of strange interesting posts but no one is "PERSISTENTLY" duh.

Aba. Abeg let bba just end really.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tosincci: 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
fork adict:

If you are reasonable at all and if you are grown as you would like us to believe, whenever you have a prob with any post of mine, you quote it and argue out your different views.

But you just commot from bush, steal one chinco fone wey fit browse, con start to dey type nonsense, and you expect me to take you seriously? LOL. Mtscheeeeeeeeeeew!

I wont stoop to ur level. Howeva come ova to luth where i work. I use 2 ifones and 2 bbs. I ll give u one each.

Takia

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
Amaechi5: I tink katung was the winner of BBN not BBA

Yeah, just corrected it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
safarigirl:

(1)But sometimes your posts seem dumb (no offense).

(2)Are you trying to say that whoever reads the bible and believes in destiny is a pastor?

(3)It's like I'm listening to a kid speak really!

(1) The feeling is mutial actually

(2) Are you trying to say that whoever reads the bible and tells other people to avoid worldly things is a pastor? You gave your reasons why you nicknamed Oneal a pastor and I also gave mine why I nicknamed Melvin a pastorr too and you are getting worked up. So tey you gbagaun anyhow in your last post before this.

(3) Again, the feeling is mutual.

In other news, I should be sleeping by now but I am standing by in case Pastor Melvin manifests his sleeping disorders this night. So I go fit take am laff well well. Thank God say work no dey tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
Kslib: @god of idiiots,shey you dey try me abi?
Nigga,trust me,u dont wanna dare me... Imma use snippets to track all ur online records and activity till i trace you physically and harm you... Trust me,you dont wanna be a victim of something bad cos of some online foolishness.. Dont say i didnt warn you.. You dont know the person behind the username kslib,i am warning you.. I dont joke with someone impersonating me,i dont take it as a joke no matter how funny it may sound...
If you think i'm bluffing or just giving an empty threat,then i'm begging you to please continue doing it.. By the time i teach you lesson,you will live the rest of your life in regret,I SWEAR..
PLs,i wanna apologize to the viewers who might find my choice of words very disturbing,but this IMPERSONATION nonsense has affected someone very close to me in a negative way..
IT happened online but it ******************.. I dont wanna give too much details but the bottom line is that i dont find it funny.. Hope u guys understand me..

I am seriously warning you for the very last time...I swear,i will fuuuck you up if you dare me..
Be careful...

Kslib, guy abeg, let it go. if he made that up, it's annoying then. But somethings are not worth it. At least what he made up wasn't "evilish"(I'm not saying he's right to do that). Abeg, easy on the threats and carry on with your updates.

@GOM, bruh, if you made that up, kindly edit. Not everybody finds it funny

Shalom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
BizBloke:

Welcome.

No mind GOM. I go gum ein mouth soon.

No mine that dude.. He's joking sha

Here was dry today. Couldn't even update, marriage things
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
tosincci:

I wont stoop to ur level. Howeva come ova to luth where i work. I use 2 ifones and 2 bbs. I ll give u one each.

Takia

Bros abeg chilax. Jst bone d matter and ignore abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
tosincci:

My bro dis aint abt melvin (abi na melvin pay my school fees when i dey hustle for medical school). I v been a member of NL for yrs nw but i dont really post.
I just say make i follow bba here and i must say his posts are d only dissapointing ones.
Abi is der not ( pardon any errors) kslib, gh kwame, god of music, ochonosmtinsmtin etc here. Variety of strange interesting posts but no one is "PERSISTENTLY" duh.

gringrin.. This my name is an enigma grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
tosincci:

Takia

So na d toilet wey you dey clean for luth you dey take brag for here? LOL

SMH @ 'I use 2 ifones and 2 bbs' What a child.

Ogbeni, abeg fork off jor
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
tosincci:

Okay then.

Meanwhile, Ochonsmtnsmtn, hehehehe grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
@forkaddict

I wasn't the one that came here and wrote on the similarities between Melvin and Oneal. You did!

I only tried to show you how senseless that post was.

If you like you can call him "pastor melvin" or "saint melvin", no one is stopping you. My own is that you should stop coming here with your analysis without even knowing the reason behind anything.

In order for you to judge the housemates you must watch the show.

You don't even watch, all your updates are from NL..yet u come here to argue about things you don't know 1st hand. Or do u think the daily highlights covers the whole show for a day?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tosincci: 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
fork adict:

So na d toilet wey you dey clean for luth you dey take brag for here? LOL

SMH @ 'I use 2 ifones and 2 bbs' What a child.

Ogbeni, abeg fork off jor

Forgive me u hear. Point made anyway.
Bygones. 1 love

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
Oh I forgot. @ tosinpucci,

Shalom. (E be like say na wetin dey reign be dat now)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
BizBloke:

Okay then.

Meanwhile, Ochonsmtnsmtn, hehehehe grin
gringrin. This name seriously needs to be edited

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
Seems like there's gonna battle tomorrow morning. Oh well, I pray it gets averted, but if not, I'll sit back and watch

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
ochongonoko:

No mine that dude.. He's joking sha

Here was dry today. Couldn't even update, marriage things

Na him dey for ban first. He's Mukina's friend. cheesy

Yeah, dry day. E be like say after page 1111 and succeeding pages, most people pick race.
How was the marriage event/ceremony?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
ochongonoko:

Kslib, guy abeg, let it go. if he made that up, it's annoying then. But somethings are not worth it. At least what he made up wasn't "evilish"(I'm not saying he's right to do that). Abeg, easy on the threats and carry on with your updates.

@GOM, bruh, if you made that up, kindly edit. Not everybody finds it funny

Shalom
I know what he made up isnt evilish,but i detest it!! When i saw it,i was pissed but just decided to tell him in a friendly way to modify it but he wants to play smart .....
You can abuse me,make fun of me and i will be replying you with insults but i will be smiling and laughing behind my computer cos i dont take things too serious but IMPERSONATION,trust me,i wont take it lightly on the impersonator...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tosincci: 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2013
ochongonoko:

B4 i head to bed, wats d meaning if dat name and frm wat 9ja state.
Thanks in advance. Takia
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
Nigga,trust me,u dont wanna dare me... Imma use snippets to track all ur online records and activity till i trace you physically and harm you... Trust me,you dont wanna be a victim of something bad cos of some online foolishness.. Dont say i didnt warn you.. You dont know the person behind the username kslib,i am warning you.. I dont joke with someone impersonating me,i dont take it as a joke no matter how funny it may sound...
If you think i'm bluffing or just giving an empty threat,then i'm begging you to please continue doing it.. By the time i teach you lesson,you will live the rest of your life in regret,I SWEAR..
PLs,i wanna apologize to the viewers who might find my choice of words very disturbing,but this IMPERSONATION nonsense has affected someone very close to me in a negative way..
IT happened online but it ******************.. I dont wanna give too much details but the bottom line is that i dont find it funny.. Hope u guys understand me..

I am seriously warning you for the very last time...I swear,i will fuuuck you up if you dare me..
Be careful...
Hey what's up? Please take it easy,you are one of my favorite here why get angry this much or are you joking? sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
safarigirl: @forkaddict

I wasn't the one that came here and wrote on the similarities between Melvin and Oneal. You did!

I only tried to show you how senseless that post was.

If you like you can call him "pastor melvin" or "saint melvin", no one is stopping you. My own is that you should stop coming here with your analysis without even knowing the reason behind anything.

In order for you to judge the housemates you must watch the show.

You don't even watch, all your updates are from NL..yet u come here to argue about things you don't know 1st hand. Or do u think the daily highlights covers the whole show for a day?

Good. And I choose to refer to him as Pastor Melvin for the reasons previously stated. And you say you got no prob with that?

Well let me tell you this upfront. I don't need to watch the show 2-4 before I can comment on it. I watch the highlights and I'll make do with that.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
ochongonoko:

Which kain name be this sef?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 08, 2013
tosincci:

My bro dis aint abt melvin ( abi na melvin pay my school fees when i dey hustle for medical school
). I v been a member of NL for yrs nw but i dont really post.

tosincci:

I wont stoop to ur level Howeva come ova to luth where i work. I use 2 ifones and 2 bbs. I ll give u one each.

Takia

tosincci: Ok i really dont like commenting much on ppls posts and other controversies etc etc

But can fork addict or wateva d name is just STFU. Mehn. Are u a teenager or smtin. Wow.
Attack me hweva u like but honestly, u v ur right to post whateva but must u b persistently annoying because u v internet data. Pls. Haba. Smtimes i read ur comment and i just wanna delete my NL acct. gosh

Mehn u need to calm down. And grow up too

Kikikikikiki.I wonda hu d teenager is. Nw ppl knw yu v been tru med sch, wrk in luth, use 4fones n also wud nt stoop low afta startn the insults.Land of confused comedians.kwaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 12:07am On Aug 08, 2013

Be careful...
Kslib ahhhhhhh,dnt be angry wit d dude.....I see u as a nice guy so dnt take it to dis point abeg...no vex too much
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 12:11am On Aug 08, 2013
obviously,fork_addict is the "most hated" dude here,people go sha like any comment against him..haba make una take it easy on am oo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:13am On Aug 08, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
This is how Elikem is. He talks too much. Saying Elikem should stop is like saying Beverley should stop gisting. The sooner you realise that the less frustrated you will get. Elikem and Melvin are tight. They both want each other in finals so he is not out to get melvin as ppl think and ppl are always saying wrong things. this is their conversation they had earlier:

Melvin - Elikem stop telling other house mates u ll give them some of the money if u win. Cuz u don't know what family are doing to help as well as friends, close pals and everyone that have contributed to your success r expecting from u. So pls stop giving pipo hope n wait till we get out cuz if u disappoint these pipo they ll be very angry at u.

Elikem - thanks bro i love u for ur sincerity and i ll adhere to ur advice.

Melvin - bro if i win the money, it's for me and my family and all those that contributed to my success likewise u too. Note, Elikem as my bros i ll be happy if u also win but don't promise anything now. I also want to have u in the finals too, we have come far.

Elikem - Melvin u are a good person, i ll never forget u. U have been good to me and i bless the day we met in the diamond house

Thanks 4 clearing the air...I was wondering
The same goes 4 safarigirl

(1) (2) (3) ... (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.