Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,865 members, 7,959,723 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2206300 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
Nominations will be interesting tomorrow. N I won't be around o, how much is a walka o. cry
Feza, n O'neal will be up. Cos Elikem will def put them up, n becos DHMS r so close they will nominate the RHMS, so I rily pray they come up with high NOM numbers. RHMS will go after Elikem again, and one DHM. So RHMS are in more trouble. Unless Nando, Feza, N Annabel carry out their evil plan.

I like the way Elikem has recovered though...he'll feel it though wen night time reach
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
Too bad for Pokello.

I must say though... She dug her grave when she went out to insult the VERY region that kept her in the game once - WEST AFRICA.
Go well, Poki.

And as for my superstar Bassey? The sky's the limit for you, dude.
For the record, I prefer you to Dillish, but all na strategic voting. We love you!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by devour129: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
ItsModella: Angola: Angelo
Botswana: Angelo
Ghana: Pokello
Kenya: Annabel
Ethiopia: Dillish
Malawi: Dillish
Namibia: Dillish
Nigeria: Bassey
South Africa: Angelo
Sierra Leone: Bassey
Tanzania: Annabel
Uganda: Annabel
Zambia: Angelo
Zimbabwe: Pokello
Rest of Africa: Angelo

Total: Angelo = 5; Annabel = 3; Dillish = 3, Pokello = 2, Bassey = 2. (Total: 15 Votes)

my first comment on this thread. This Annabel chick is using strong odeshi cos I don't get why she is still there.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by demelza: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
ItsModella: Bassey's fans can shut up now...at least, Nigeria's vote went to him undecided
We most definitely can. I wonder how you guyz alliance with Namibia will look like now

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
ItsModella: Owl-neal and Feza are next!!
amen!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
C'est moi:
awww,d cameraman didnt allow us to c poky's baby.
She was referring to Elikem.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
So, Nigeria even voted Bassey....mschew!!! And some peeps are shouting here...nonsense!

This same bassey declared his love for Sulu and forgot who is called Melvin and Beverly. He was just playing the game!

Dillish, congrats! I wonder how Angelo garnered all those votes sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2013

Total: Angelo = 5; Annabel = 3; Dillish = 3, Pokello = 2, Bassey = 2. (Total: 15 Votes)

To all those hypocrites, even NIGERIA voted bassey..

Hope you lots can get off my posts now

Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by MizBeHavin: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
ozodigboo: Sorry. plz am yet to master these Emerald HMs names.
who is that one on blue dress whose FOREHEAD looks like the front of a Range Rover ?

Its Busi. And she uses it to break palm kernel on her off days.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nogen: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Hypocrite, where were you when people were calling her ugly duckly?

Is it because she's got love for Eli and by extension GH? Pokello loves Eli the whole of Zim loves Eli and there is nothing you can do about it.
Dillish is a cheap s.lut a cheap w.hore if she truly loved stephen she won't be giving conditions by saying "if I go home and he has cheated" I won't quit hating about Dillish and the only thing I can do about it is by hating her.
Ps: when did I hate on Maria?

And whose sluty s.ex movie is on the internet? YOUR ELI's future wife. Abeg make i hear word, bad belle peeps.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
ItsModella: Owl-neal and Feza are next!!
This is quite obvious. How two people harbour such level of hatred in a game is beyond me. I always feel sick whenever I see them on my screen.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
yesoo my vote for bassey made an impact

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
Shame on Dillish haters! !! Shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
So Nigeria voted for Bassey?!!! Wayo. I really tried hitting ROA for Bassey but I guess my votes weren't enough. Oh well. I wonder if we still have Namibia, I know our in-law Maria will still campaign for Melvin but Namibia might hate us now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2013

Pheeew! I'm relieved that Bassey got Nigeria's vote. Soo relieved!!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
It's amazing how Angelo went from zero to hero, from irrelevant to relevant, all with the help of a deliberately planned love affair....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
ochongonoko:

First of all, I called you out cos of your hate for dillish that did you nothing wrong. She said those words in your last paragrapgh when she was drunk. And try quote her correctly

Go through my today's posts and see where I said I LOVE POKELLO. The only thing I hate about her is calling WA, morafucckers.. Aprat from that, she's good in my books. I was praising pokello not too long ago. Go through my post and see. I have nothing against her and elikem's relationship

Well, call dillish anything you wanna call her, I won't interfere again..

Cheers
Brox, so is Dillish immuned from hate speech? What makes her different? I hate her for her not beign hated by other people, I hope that seals it

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
practikal: yesoo my vote for bassey made an impact
Oh...an impact that saw him on his way to Sierra Leone I see...congrats on ur impact grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
demelza:
We most definitely can. I wonder how you guyz alliance with Namibia will look like now
If Melvin comes up for eviction, Namibia will vote for him...fact!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
Uh-oh! The voting didn't go as planned shocked

But what the heck, we voted her twice already, right?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by demelza: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
practikal: yesoo my vote for bassey made an impact
Indeed! That alone makes me happy.
Thanks Naija

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Guchis(f): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
wow! Nigeria for Bassey?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
lekpalicious: Oh okay, i missed the part he called her ugly. Anyways why was no "fake emerald evicted". Biggie should ttake this ppl out, they are just making the game more annoying.

IK said the emrald are ony there to make the house lively and explicitly told the ruby and diamond that they can't vote them..

The HMs doesn't know yet that the emeralds are fake
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
I just hope Feza, Bimp, Nando and Annabel are up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
mykali:
She was referring to Elikem.
no,i dnt think so.she was def blowing kisses to sm1 in d audience.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
devour129: my first comment on this thread. This Annabel chick is using strong odeshi cos I don't get why she is still there.
She was the only east African up for eviction. By the time she's up with Nando and other east Africans.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
It seems that the aav does not work lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
noname: So Nigeria voted for Bassey?!!! Wayo. I really tried hitting ROA for Bassey but I guess my votes weren't enough. Oh well. I wonder if we still have Namibia, I know our in-law Maria will still campaign for Melvin but Namibia might hate us now.
Maria is not enough to guarantee Nigeria her country's vote...but dnt worry...Sierra Leone has our back now...Tnx to those that voted Dillish. ..God bless. kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hmmmm i hope nambians wont be angry with us,and who are those people dat like dis angelo of a guy sef, well regional tinz shaaa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
sholay2011:
Oh...an impact that saw him on his way to Sierra Leone I see...congrats on ur impact grin grin

Im just happy that Nigeria's voted for Bassey & not Dillish.....

I dont care if Dillish stays or goes..she dosnt add jack to the show...just another pretty dumb gal undecided

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
IyawoTM: Nominations will be interesting tomorrow. N I won't be around o, how much is a walka o. cry
Feza, n O'neal will be up. Cos Elikem will def put them up, n becos DHMS r so close they will nominate the RHMS, so I rily pray they come up with high NOM numbers. RHMS will go after Elikem again, and one DHM. So RHMS are in more trouble. Unless Nando, Feza, N Annabel carry out their evil plan.

I like the way Elikem has recovered though...he'll feel it though wen night time reach
. The 3.5 inch walka is 9k....the 7inch....is 17........but I prefer drifta tho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hahahahahahahha!!!!!
"We've got your back Dillish baby"
"Ugochukuwu will fall"
"We have Namibi's back"
"Dillish all the way"
Hahahahahhahahahahah!!!!!
"AAV got your back"
Hehehehehehehehehe

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.