Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,054 members, 7,960,360 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2206428 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib:
The fact that angelo wasnt in sulu's top 5 doesnt mean he hates him nah...
If a Nigerian were to say " this housemate hates melvin cos he didnt include him in his top 5",what will your reply be to us as a South African.. Be honest!!!!

Sulu has it against Angelo, he so desperately wanted him gone last night.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
feminine A:

Seriously this emerald thing is getting irritating. The excuse for not nominating this week sounds ok. What will happen next week?? Few days is practically turning into 1 week

Biggie messed up by not evicting one of them last night... if i were a housemate i would be very suspicious, at this point in the game the Emeralds get to sit out for 2 weeks?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nuzo':

Why do you always feel the need to have the last say even when the facts are so glaring? Not that you watch the show long enough to understand the dynamics and controversy surrounding Bev. You only watch in bits as uploaded by some bloggers....and that can't give you enough evidence to judge any HM.

If you think that name dropping, bogus lies, talking out of point, being fingerd and almost molesting a strange weird man doesn't make much difference between Bev and Karen...then something is wrong somewhere.

I said besides the finger and name dropping. Hello. Nobody said anything about having the last word. E dey pain you?
Nigerians wrote Beverly off from day one and already put most of their support behind Melvin and that is the TRUTH.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maygal: 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl:
I see u've forgotten Nkenna and Vina..
Besides this is my top 5..I pray God answers my prayer.
Melvin, Cleo/Sulu, Annabel, Oneal and Angelo.
Guess what will happen
Exactly!!pple should stop saying oneal ur time is up,feza u r next bla bla bla...let these pple kip on with their threats of elimanating WA by leaving almost all the reps frm their region 2 the finals nd let's see hw they will win...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
Suppose Biggie asks Bimp to save 2 HMs instead of 1?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
What is wrong with this girl sef..
She just told Nando that Elikem told her that he(Nando) will nominate him(elikem)....
You all know who she is.. She is so unique that you can bet your life that only this girl can do this or say this..
Elikem,pls dont trust that girl oooh!! Trust only Melvin!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: What is wrong with this girl sef..
She just told Nando that Elikem told her that he(Nando) will nominate him(elikem)....
You all know who she is.. She is so unique that you know the type of words she can throw out!!!
Mention her name na? Anybody go beat you?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
pinky lips: Beverly is from a messed up background.......her stories dis afternoon to d fake fat emerald housemate is almost bringing tears to me........these stories are unbelievable.....too much to say,how she fought her mum continuously about never being there for them,how she didn't finish her jail term in the states,how her father continuously beg her for money whenever he runs into her,how a famous celebrity in Nigeria impregnated her n told her to abort her 5 months pregnancy cos he suddenly found out she wasn't marriage material,how her friend tope brought her some local herbs that helped in flushing out her pregnancy which left her bleeding for 1 month,how her mum n her friends smoke n drik endlessly,how newspapers in nigeria had so much stories about her when she was dating the celebrity,how she hustles with her friends as far as when she was 16,how she lived in a hotel for almost a year,how she later came one n asked her friends to pay her for the room they were haing in their room.......omo dis is a mad person,the stories are too much........how pastors told her mum that the devil is set out to destroy her,how her brothers see her as a cash cow n always ask her for money when she g oes out to hustle..............how she used to take care of her boyfriend's family,how her ex's mother needed a big strong mattress cos of her constant bak pain which she bought.........Kai I can't go on.........dis is crazy.........the girls r in awe of her as she rants endlessly.........na curse be this?
hahahahahahaha.....choi!! BEV BEV hahahahahhahahahhahah. She is a great BEVIST (LIER)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
You all know who she is.. She is so unique that you can bet your life that only this girl can do this or say this..
Is it.Beverry again? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2013

Who else? No be that trash from Nigeria? Mothers and mothers-to-be on this thread, pls do soceity a favour. Raise your kid properly. If you can't don't bother having one. The world needs less and less Beverlies.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl:
I see u've forgotten Nkenna and Vina..
Besides this is my top 5..I pray God answers my prayer.
Melvin, Cleo/Sulu, Annabel, Oneal and Angelo.
Guess what will happen

I dont want Oneal in the top 5 cos to him, that will be tantamount to winning USD600,000 if he does. particularly if a non west african wins the prize money.

My prayer is he gets booted out like last sunday sef. i'm too impatient to wait for his exit

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
Handy Manny: Mention her name na? Anybody go beat you?
Beat ke? I was just trying to show how popular she is with stupidity..
@langungy and sholay have confirmed how popular she is with idiocy!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by CuteAngel(f): 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
The problem with Oneal is, he feel intimidated and is jealous of the West Africans, cos the WA are BOLD,INTELLIGENT, ENTERTAINING, SOCIALIZE and they are proud of their region. The guy is just pained he doesn't posses these qualities hence his form of attack, he is hiding behind the diary room to spew such hate, that I see a cowardice. We are waiting for you oneal, ur time is almost up.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
Beverly's Session...
She felt down when bassey left and sees him as her younger brother(shut up you liar,didnt you nominate him?).. Iddiot!!
She said her green hair colour is a symbol that she is representing her country Nigeria(**spits***)...
She said her and angelo are connecting very good and they both give eachother space from time to time..
She said she feels annabel with be up tonight.. She also feels elikem will also be up he is using his mouth to prophecy his fate...
She ended by thanking biggy for the doctor he sent!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by weaseloo: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
I think I understand Beverly's behaviour more after hearing tell the story of her life today. She had to hustle to keep her head up. She was ABLE to do so while attempting to build a career for herself even at her young age.

Every body on this earth has a story. The way you act right now is as a result of your past experiences in life.

Did Bev choose what happened to her parents? You be the judge while you continue to judge her.

Right now, Bev is my most favourite contestant now that Bassey is gone.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
sholay2011:
Sis...whether you like it or not...I see Dillish in the finals. tongue
As much as I would like that..I'll keep praying against it.
You want Dillish to win cos u like her.
Me I want Melvin to win cos I love his personality.
P.s if Melvin wasn't a Nigerian I'll still vote 4 him anyday

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
weaseloo: I think I understand Beverly's behaviour more after hearing tell the story o her life today. She had to hustle to keep her head up. She was ABLE to do so while attempting to build a career for herself even at her young age.

Every body on this earth has a story. The way you act right now is as a result of your past experiences in life.

Did Bev choose what happened to her parents? You be the judge while you continue to judge her.

Right now, Bev is my most favourite contestant now that Bassey is gone.
And this is the part where I force myself not to call people dumb.
Your conditions don't shape ur life..I don't ever pity people that say this happened, that happened and that's why I'm like this.
It's all excuses.
For example bev went thru all this and we know it's bad and stuff..it still doesn't shape u.
Have u heard dillish story b4..about her mum having 5 kids 4rm different men, not knowing anything about her father except that he's somalian, having to hustle for her younger ones since she was little, her mother never loving or being there 4 her, her mum's also a drunk and doesn't care 4 d kids..dillish is also young at 22.
Yet u can tell the difference btw both of them when it comes to morals. Why can't bev adopt a more decent behaviour.
Personality has got nufin to do with ur background. It's who u choose to be.
Afterall kids that have it all are worse than beverly..and some people in worse situations than beverly turned out decent.
Emotional blackmail never moves me when it comes to character..everyone is responsible 4 their actions..whether their parents are good or not.
God has given u a will..u either decide to be good or bad.
After all said and done #votebeverly..if she's up 4 eviction

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mighty Melvin's Diray Session...
He is happy to still be in the game.. He said now they dont have to worry about the emeralds cos they are now together in the same house !!!
Melvin feels the merging is something they all like cos it eliminated boredom...
Biggy asked how the coming of the emeralds have affected the dynamics of the game and Melvin said it hasnt really affected the game but makes them realize that they still have more heads to compete with before reaching the top 5.. He also likes that they are now in the same house with the emeralds and will get to know them more..
He said he thought pokello will stay cos africa have saved her time after time and that surprised him though..
He said he also felt bassey's eviction cos bassey was close to him,made him laugh and was also a neat freak..
Biggy asked if he thinks bimp will do what he(melvin) did by not saving himself,and Melvin said he doesnt think bimp will do that cos people are still many and bimp has options unlike his case.. He also added that no matter what,its still not easy to save and replace someone!!!
He said his biggest threat is Beverly.. Hmmmn!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
Lol, Melvin's competition is Bev...like he doesnt see others as threats...nigerian mentality only nigerians are the best.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: Melvin's Diray Session...
He is happy to still be in the game.. He said now they dont have to worry about the emeralds cos they are now together in the same house !!!
Melvin feels the merging is something they all like cos it eliminated boredom...
Biggy asked how the coming of the emeralds have affected the dynamics of the game and Melvin said it hasnt really affected the game but makes them realize that they still have more heads to compete with before reaching the top 5.. He also likes that they are now in the same house with the emeralds and will get to know them more..
He said he thought pokello will stay cos africa have saved her time after time and that surprised him though..
He said he also felt bassey's eviction cos bassey was close to him,made him laugh and was also a neat freak..
Biggy asked if he thinks bimp will do what he(melvin) did by not saving himself,and Melvin said he doesnt think bimp will do that cos people are still many and bimp has options unlike his case.. He also added that no matter what,its still not easy to save and replace someone!!!
He said his biggest threat is Beverly.. Hmmmn!!!!

This looks more like it. Mighty Melvin ke? Shey na you make am Mighty? The only thing mighty about him are his teeth. each tooth resemble shovel

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
fork adict:

This looks more like it. Mighty Melvin ke? Shey na you make am Mighty? The only thing mighty about him are his teeth. each tooth resemble shovel
D word 'mighty' was used to describe melvin recently in Big brother official website
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
fork adict:

even though he teeth might he still handsome.i like melvin mentality wetin e mean b say d rest HMs na jara.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
hiteelong:
D word 'mighty' was used to describe melvin recently in Big brother official website
You dey mind am?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
Lmao. No one is coming for Melvin's head? How dare he say such a thing! Abi, he wants Nigeria to himself? Lmaooo grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
but I really don't know why Melvin told Beverly she's a threat to him.lol
he told her he dint know who to mention.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by MizBeHavin: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
kgr28: Lol, Melvin's competition is Bev...like he doesnt see others as threats...nigerian mentality only nigerians are the best.

And you're here in "Nairaland" ranting about Nigerians. And by the way are you in Melvins mind to know why he picked Bev? Or did he tell you in your dream last night?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
fork adict:

Go to BBA office and ask them why they called him that!!!!
If you dont know how to talk,use smileys cos they say a thousand words and makes posting easier for your type!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by MizBeHavin: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
THE AMAKA: Lmao. No one is coming for Melvin's head? How dare he say such a thing! Abi, he wants Nigeria to himself? Lmaooo grin

Sis abeg you no dey sleep? Serious qweshion pls
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
THE AMAKA: Lmao. No one is coming for Melvin's head? How dare he say such a thing! Abi, he wants Nigeria to himself? Lmaooo grin
He told her when biggie asked 4 his biggest competition he mentioned her for lack of who to say
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
ella.b:
but I really don't know why Melvin told Beverly she's a threat to him.lol
he told her he dint know who to mention.
All the Melvin haters will be kicking themselves right now!! Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
melvin might be playing mind tricks on Biggie.....Lets wait and see
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib:
Go to BBA office and ask them why they called him that!!!!
If you dont know how to talk,use smileys cos they say a thousand words and makes posting easier for your type!!

Then it only means you and the BBA mugus are all a confused bunch.

It is common knowledge that melvin is NOT, HAS NEVER BEEN AND WILL NEVER BE ENTERTAINING.

He is only popular cos of his 'mr Nice' disposition. and cos hes a nigerian.

Melvin is ok. But Mighty melvin is straight up bull sheeeet!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.