Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,058 members, 7,960,367 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2206429 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2013
GH KWAME:
So what is it? Male/Female?...how did that post betray his/her gender?

Proof?

A female's write-up has more tender touch to it than a male's - not generally though.

TBH, the only way Mariarocks can say she's not female is if she fooled Danny and I with that last comment.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2013
Dannyxy: you to get sense....

Lolz.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2013
Hmm...Dillish and Melvin...hmm. I still hope they are 'just' friends oh and nothing more 'cos Maria won't find it funny. Make dem fix dia eyes on the prize.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2013
StateOfMind:

Thank you o..I asked him the same just 3 or 4days ago..and when he said is lalaosky a nl, I knew he was either pulling my legs to make me think he's not, or actually doesn't know who he is, but I let it go not because I want to, but because I'm still watching him..lol..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2013
Ochongonoko,

Thanks for the shout-out and happy new mouth.

I see you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 11:00am On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib: Melvin,pls continue doing it to dillish oooh.. Dem say you be slow guy,some say you be gay cos dem think say na everybody be gay like them..
Show them say you be fast guy.. Next time,open her pant,lick her tighs and go to d nip.ples and suck them hard...

Eh? When some peeps hv made it their business to report whatever Mel does making it seem like he is forcing himself on her when they are only playing to that her bf wey be like don jazzy of Namibia? The guy even call Mel boy oo..Heheh..as if Nando and Bassey didn't do worse. Him go kill Oduah oo lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2013
sholay2011: Hmm...Dillish and Melvin...hmm. I still hope they are 'just' friends oh and nothing more 'cos Maria won't find it funny. Make dem fix dia eyes on the prize.
I also hope d same oo,cos I dey feel for maria.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2013
fork adict:

Last time i checked you havent registered with the melvin Extremist group. so you are unknown. Got no further words for you.
Finally!!!grin
U know wen 2 shut dat hole in ur face u call a mouth....
U can use melvins extremist group as ur escape route buh we all know ....gringringrin
U quit d same way ur MOTHER quit on ur FATHER wen she found out he's a FA'G and ooops!!! So is her son forkMaggot gringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Fejok01(f): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2013
[quote author=GhanaBa]@This rate, Dillish has pulled a Talia on Stephen. **Sad**....who's got stephens Handle? @izinyoka_izi Stephen's handle.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2013
Dannyxy: Mellish fans are hving the time of their life...jst see pics evrywhere on twitter...hehehehe

Where's @Spade?

His attention is highly needed here. I need him to attend to the Mellish fans
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Finally!!!grin
U can use melvins extremist group as ur escape route buh we all know ....gringringrin
U quit d same way ur MOTHER quit on ur FATHER wen she found out he's a FA'G and ooops!!! So is her son forkMaggot gringringrin

Last time i checked, you havent registered with the melvin extremist group. so you are unknown. Got no further words for you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:22am On Aug 01, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Finally!!!grin

Last time i checked, you havent registered with the Melvin extremist group. so you are unknown. Got no further words for you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2013
@ Fejok01,... Thanx
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:25am On Aug 01, 2013
[quote author=Fejok01][/quote]
Which Talia has she pulled? undecided Abeg free her joor...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2013
fork adict:

Last time i checked, you havent registered with the Melvin extremist group. so you are unknown. Got no further words for you.
Hahahahahahahaha
Keep repeating this LAME excuse.lol
The guy don finish u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kaybaby1: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2013
tellitlikeitis: Eh? When some peeps hv made it their business to report whatever Mel does making it seem like he is forcing himself on her when they are only playing to that her bf wey be like don jazzy of Namibia? The guy even call Mel boy oo..Heheh..as if Nando and Bassey didn't do worse. Him go kill Oduah oo lol.
but jokes apart,it got to a part it was a bit uncomfortable the camera focused on melvin's hands as he held dillish in playful forceful way, dillish told him to leave her for a momment but he refused, although they were joking but the rate at which the camera kept on focusing on melvin's hands and muscles as if they were trying to depict a forceful scenario. Melvin needs to watch it o, knw when to draw the line abeg, make he no go use 5mins play ruin his 'nice guy' record, if not for that dillish attacked him back jokingly as well bb cld av taken it up. In my opinion I feel he shld be more focused at this stage. Better is the end of a thing than its's beginning. There are so many hater waiting for him to mess up, that awkward moment he gets a strike foforcefully playing wiv dillish after she told him to stop and dillish gets more sympathy votes that crowns her the winner(God forbid), well jst saying o! May God give melvin wisdom at this very crucial stage, I pray he wins the 300k

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2013
tellitlikeitis: Eh? When some peeps hv made it their business to report whatever Mel does making it seem like he is forcing himself on her when they are only playing to that her bf wey be like don jazzy of Namibia? The guy even call Mel boy oo..Heheh..as if Nando and Bassey didn't do worse. Him go kill Oduah oo lol.
lol, the boyfriend know say na Melvin be the real threat. Nando and co na small boys, but Melvin....why e no call Melvin 'small' boy? Then I for know say he no dey fear.

E go do am like filmtrick, Dillish go Pokello the guy if Melvin win, lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2013
@izinyoka_izi (Stephen):: lol wht ever boosts his
(Melvin) confidence....let the boy (Melvin) do his thing,I'm so unscaved.

@Nelo_Ozojie:: Melvin and dillish
kissing last night. Aww... I like! It ""I feel sorry for You Stephen(@izinyoka_izi)

@izinyoka_izi(Stephen):: smile..."dnt feel sorry for me love" there's different types of kisses, I'm a grown man she's allowd to flirt,its a game.smile.

NB:: Tweets from his TL 17 hrs ago after 2dayz of going OFF Line....and he is saying he is unhurt?...and here I am taking panadol for you, mtcheww dey there.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:43am On Aug 01, 2013
kay baby: but jokes apart,it got to a part it was a bit uncomfortable the camera focused on melvin's hands as he held dillish in playful forceful way, dillish told him to leave her for a momment but he refused, although they were joking but the rate at which the camera kept on focusing on melvin's hands and muscles as if they were trying to depict a forceful scenario. Melvin needs to watch it o, knw when to draw the line abeg, make he no go use 5mins play ruin his 'nice guy' record, if not for that dillish attacked him back jokingly as well bb cld av taken it up. In my opinion I feel he shld be more focused at this stage. Better is the end of a thing than its's beginning. There are so many hater waiting for him to mess up, that awkward moment he gets a strike foforcefully playing wiv dillish after she told him to stop and dillish gets more sympathy votes that crowns her the winner, well jst saying o! May God give melvin wisdom at this very crucial stage.
force wetin? He force her pass the one wey Nando 'force' her? Abi na because Nando no get 'muscles'?

Nobody forces Dillish anything, she dey enjoy as dem dey tap current from her, I can assure you sef that even if na force he force the girl, delusional Mellish fans no go notice cos everything dey romantic for their eyes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2013
Dillish and Melvin, I repeat not gonna happen!!! Every time this guy do something, even a dumbest thing its seen as something special..if he were nando, his actions would be justified...you all pushing this melvin/dillish thang like you havent seen such beauty in your lives...any-way dillish is blond and is a trophy wife material.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2013
ochongonoko: Una no dey tire with this melvin case ni?.. Big ups to those REPEATEDLY wasting their time defending him and listing melvin's nice qualities, una really get time for una hands... Smh. Someone will come up and say something they hate about him, and the cycle of showing he's innocent starts all over again.. Continue, don't stop

As for me and my family(as itsmodella would say), melvin is our password. I aint got time to keep praising him or explaining why he did this or did that. He's MY number one candidate!!. I pray he doesn't fucckk up but keeps his cool.

HAPPY NEW MONTH to y'all . Special thanks to all viewers and commenters, in the midst of the arguements and counter-arguements, analysis, permutaions and combinations and beefs, you guys have managed to keep this thread alive. I appreciate y'all so much

Shout to @iyawoTM, @StateOfMind, @Kslib, @itsModella, @rusello, @fork adict, @ghana kwame, @mykali, @otumfour, @adaberry, @Cest' moi, @ella.b, @safari girl, @spade, @god_of_music, @THE AMAKA, @ozodigbo, @afam4eva, @hiteelong, @dominique, @lola.luv, @feminine A, @josydasky, @sholay(mr dillish), @ dmalam, @miss sparkle, @dramah, @dannyx, @njoku, @bizbloke, @dillish, @indidi2 and others too numerous to mention(sorry if I left out your name, I can't list all commenters), you guys rock. Let's do this again this month. One love
Tanx dearie.....ve been so busy with ma project...have a fulfilled month
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shezy(f): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib:
Look,dont just start with me this early morning oooh..
Who said angelo is her strategy?
Who called her a prostitute for exposing too much skin?
I once called her thrash for allowing angelo dig her privates in front of Africa.. Those are two different things entirely...
If you're so hungry to type,why not type nonsense rather than quote what you know nothing about....
You better park well oh... Its not my business if you want to type whatever you like concering whatsoever you wish, but dont do it under where you quote me or mention my name.. As simple as ABC..
It seems like this new month wont be that free like i thought..
kslib u are funny.i never had u in mind,sori for quoting u,i was reffering to everybody,both melving and belv's fans,never said u cald her names,if u dont some people did which u know same tin goes with melvin.so many people cald him a pretender, we are all quilty of wat dey both said.der was a time i disliked belv.dont pick fight on everytin pls
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2013
This "mellish" stuff reminds me of "kelia"...that's d main reason i dn't wnt it to happen...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2013
shezy: kslib u are funny.i never had u in mind,sori for quoting u,i was reffering to everybody,both melving and belv's fans,never said u cald her names,if u dont some people did which u know same tin goes with melvin.so many people cald him a pretender, we are all quilty of wat dey both said.der was a time i disliked belv.dont pick fight on everytin pls
jst say u cn't handle a fight jare...fear fear girl like u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2013
safarigirl: lol, the boyfriend know say na Melvin be the real threat. Nando and co na small boys, but Melvin....why e no call Melvin 'small' boy? Then I for know say he no dey fear.

E go do am like filmtrick, Dillish go Pokello the guy if Melvin win, lol
He he...correct! Plus her diary session just made my day and the thing go pepper those peeps eyes...lwkmd!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
kay baby: but jokes apart,it got to a part it was a bit uncomfortable the camera focused on melvin's hands as he held dillish in playful forceful way, dillish told him to leave her for a momment but he refused, although they were joking but the rate at which the camera kept on focusing on melvin's hands and muscles as if they were trying to depict a forceful scenario. Melvin needs to watch it o, knw when to draw the line abeg, make he no go use 5mins play ruin his 'nice guy' record, if not for that dillish attacked him back jokingly as well bb cld av taken it up. In my opinion I feel he shld be more focused at this stage. Better is the end of a thing than its's beginning. There are so many hater waiting for him to mess up, that awkward moment he gets a strike foforcefully playing wiv dillish after she told him to stop and dillish gets more sympathy votes that crowns her the winner(God forbid), well jst saying o! May God give melvin wisdom at this very crucial stage, I pray he wins the 300k
That is exactly what the bizzy bodies where insinuating! But as God will hv it, her DS suggest otherwise! Oduah is safe for now.....lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
tellitlikeitis: He he...correct! Plus her diary session just made my day and the thing go pepper those peeps eyes...lwkmd!
Abeg share d diary session wiv us joor...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dannyxy: This "mellish" stuff reminds me of "kelia"...that's d main reason i dn't wnt it to happen...
Is Stephen a BB housemate? Doesn't Angelo av a gf at home? Why does Mellish remind you of Kelia and not Bevgelo? Don't worry...Bevgelo are more likely to bang before the show ends than Mellish or wateva they are called.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kaybaby1: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
safarigirl: force wetin? He force her pass the one wey Nando 'force' her? Abi na because Nando no get 'muscles'?

Nobody forces Dillish anything, she dey enjoy as dem dey tap current from her, I can assure you sef that even if na force he force the girl, delusional Mellish fans no go notice cos everything dey romantic for their eyes
note: I said haters are waiting for him to mess up, I didn't say mellish fans will c any thing wrong,obviously they will love it. I liked it initially but knw when to draw the line.
And I can see u are looking at it frm a narrow perspective so am not shocked u don't wats going on, if u are 'just' a bit objective in ur reasoning u might just get the point. No one said she is not enjoying it, I'm simply stating the scenario it might create if he continues that way, afteral when sulu held selly forcefully she joked wiv him after,no one saw anything wrong until bb took it up. My point is certain situations can be made to look worse than they ordinarily are! Take a chil pill no one is trying to bad mouth melvin,I'm so rooting for him to win. U shld learn to reason before jumping to attack a comment.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shezy(f): 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dannyxy: jst say u cn't handle a fight jare...fear fear girl like u
dannyxy u too dey luk for trouble jo.yes u right i cn't handle it.why fight with someone i dont know besides is just misunderstandn and tryn to clarify issues.u and god of music go just dey do taposi.jara oooo.i dey sure say wen una dey sch.una go cause fight con run comot.those kind of guys are always briliant anyway.ole wey no fit fight.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
tuktudicko:
Hahahahahahahaha
Keep repeating this LAME excuse.lol
The guy don finish u

LMAO. WHO BE DIS ONE AGAIN?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
shezy: dannyxy u too dey luk for trouble jo.yes u right i cn't handle it.why fight with someone i dont know besides is just misunderstandn and tryn to clarify issues.u and god of music go just dey do taposi.jara oooo.i dey sure say wen una dey sch.una go cause fight con run comot.those kind of guys are always briliant anyway.ole wey no fit fight.
lmaoo,dn't mind me oh,i wz jst joking

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.