Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,962 members, 7,963,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:00 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207123 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shezy(f): 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dannyxy: lmaoo,dn't mind me oh,i wz jst joking
i know
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
sholay2011:
Is Stephen a BB housemate? Doesn't Angelo av a gf at home? Why does Mellish remind you of Kelia and not Bevgelo? Don't worry...Bevgelo are more likely to bang before the show ends than Mellish or wateva they are called.
i dn't knw,maybe it's because she is always talking about him unlike angelo who hardly does...i pray nothing happens sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
I boil each time Bimp ends his diary session wit dat "one heart, one love, one Africa" ish! I always mute d TV wen he gets to d end. I can't see any One Africa from d game, both from d Housemates n we viewers at home were everything is done via regions.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
Some of us are waiting 4 diary session gist na.....make una update us o abeg!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
Who among your fellow housemates do you this is keeping up with appearances..

Bimp -elikem
Feza-all of them except herself, dillish and oneal.

Biggie- and you are sure these 3 you mentioned are not keeping up with appearances? She said YES.
When biggie asked feza the question, she said biggie is always asking her sth like this and it makes her look like a hater and she hopes all the other hms get this same question.

Biggie is so nosy..lol..always asking abt the oneza relationship and if it will continue outside the house

Btw, bimp's diary session is un-arguably the most boring session, I watch it absent mindedly.

Cestmoi, please come up with the #stolen diary sessions, I can't type all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
bimp is just pathetic.
today he's happy, tomorrow he's sad.
today elikem dey vex am, tomorrow he's a good hoh.
dude is confused.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
shezy: kslib u are funny.i never had u in mind,sori for quoting u,i was reffering to everybody,both melving and belv's fans,never said u cald her names,if u dont some people did which u know same tin goes with melvin.so many people cald him a pretender, we are all quilty of wat dey both said.der was a time i disliked belv.dont pick fight on everytin pls
I didnt say you shouldnt quote me,all i dont like is people quoting someone and stating their points right under the quote just to make the person look somehow.. You might have did it unknowingly,but atleast now you know i dont like it...
That was the same thing i rebuked @ochongonko**bites tongue** for doing..
Lastly,i dont pick fights.. Fights pick me..
The fact that i replied you for what you did doesnt mean i'm picking a fight or whatever with you...
People mis-interpret comments the wrong way and there are people who understand you,thats why you dont see me quoting everybody or a two faced post..
Hopefully,this will be the last time i'll quote you OR you quoting me cos its clear that our views vary on different planes and by so doing,this thread will be a better place.. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
oneal===the housemates find me intimidating cuz I know more about d tasks.

mscheew!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
Make una give us updates on the diary sessions nah, which one una dey analyse sef, updates before analysis pls. I no dey house
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
Cleo says she can't say who is keeping up with appearances as she doesn't know what her housemates were like outside the house before coming in, so whatever act they put up in the house is how she sees them. Sends shout out to her daughter, family, manager and hakeem and biggie asked what she would say if she's given the opportunity to talk to her daughter and hakeem. Says daughter should be a good girl and she loves and misses her and can't wait to see her soon. She also says loves and misses hakeem and hopes he's behaving. Says she's hungry and cos she did not do her morning exercise, she's a lil dis-something. Dint get that. Biggie rounded up by saying something encouraging about her daughter and she appreciated it.

Oneal says he's a little frustrated with the new brief cos he thinks biggie set him up. Says the new task is his speciality, what he does, so it makes it difficult for him to accomodate other people's ideas and that they also did not want to accept his. So feza told him to tell her the ideas instead and she'd say it out to the hms, and interestingly, they accepted whatever feza said even though it was his idea. He feels its probably because he comes across as too strong and intimidating. Biggie then asked how he approaches his hms when giving out the suggestions. He says he thinks he knows it all and their ideas are not just good enough. So he decided to fall back.

Everybody knows I'm an artiste, and when the news desk painting came up, they gave it to cleo and dillish and they both messed it up cos I wasn't involved. But thank God for them, elikem salvaged the situation, even though its still not good enough.

Oneal says some of his hms are short sighted and suck up to hoh. Biggie asks for names and he says everyone except angelo, feza and bimp.

See as I took my time to type oneal's session...oneal has an effect on me.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
Bimp's diary: For the
presentation they have a lot
in store for the viewers and
promised a lot of funny stuff.
They believe they are going to
win. If his acting has
improved since last week~
can't say coz last week he
was behind the camera.
Thinks the others skills are
great for example Beverly is
doing something good with
the sitcom something he
didn't expect. Which
housemates he would rather
see in the finale~ he would
like himself there though for
otners he can't say now
maybe in the coming weeks.
Being HOH guarantees you to
go further in the game by at
least two weeks since 2 weeks
in the house is a lot though
the save and replace makes it
hard. If there are
housemates still keeping up
appearances~not really
maybe the differences he saw
in Elikem last week and this
week after winning HOH, he
was rubbing it in their faces.
To him he has changed and
doesn't think it's a good
character. Last week he was
pleading to be voted for and
this week he was telling them
to nominate him. He hasn't
approached him coz of the
tension between them. On
Monday he tried to talk to
him about problems they had
and the involvement of
Pokello but now with the
Nando saga, He can't blame
him but there's a part of him
he's still angry about. He
respects people who stay the
same no matter what
circumstances.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
Feza's diary: she's doing well
though the task has so much
but promised a spectacular
presentation. Feels her skills
behind the camera have
improved, she will also be in
the ad and also be the sound
girl in the sitcom. The sitcom
is her favorite, Beverly and
Angelo are great. She says
they deserve to win coz are
ahead of time. Importance of
HOH~ its very important she
wishes she had pushed
harder last week. Even the
power of NO is taken
seriously now, if she won it
she would give it to Elikem or
return the favor to Cleo. If
there are some housemates
keeping up appearances~ a
lot of people apart from
herself Dillish and O'neal.
Feels at this point all
housemates are getting along
well, though there's cabin
fever, her paranoia kicks in.
How she handles it~ she tells
everything to O'neal, he has
to deal with it. She's worried
if they are going to be
separated but they've spoken
about it. She says they'll
continue their relationship
outside though its going to be
hard coz of work and them
leaving in separate countries
but if it survives the first two
months, then they will be
together for a long time. He
agrees but the only difference
is that O'neal is taking it one
day at a time yet she's
planning a future. On a scale
of 1-10 the communication
between herself and O'neal is
at 7.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
Angelo's diary: He's doing
well today. Was emotional coz
he had grown close to Sulu
and Bassey and really missed
them. He says the HOH role is
important, its a test of
character and guarantees one
another week in the house.
The power of NO is
important, was upset
yesterday coz he feels
everyone deserves a fair
chance, its nice for one to do
the right thing even if you
lose. How he's going to
ensure to reach the finale~ he
will try to win HOH though at
this point it's the people out
there not housemates to
keep you in the house. Task~
works better in a group, they
are all part of the team
though they get stuck coz
everyone has their own
opinions of things. He feels
they deserve to win the
wager. If there are
housemates keeping up
appearances~ yes, glad that
Feza and O'neal tried to be
part of the group yesterday.
He thinks at this stage people
should be themselves.
Thanked everyone out there
and hopes he's doing
everyone proud and
representing his country well.
He's happy to still be in the
game.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
Cleo'a diary:
Everything coming along well
for the task and hope they
will impress Biggy.
She is ok and housemates are
working together as a team
HOH role: its vital since it
guarantees one safety for
the following week.To her the
winning the power of NO to
her its important but not like
the HOH.
Cleo think housemates are
real.
She ended her session by
sending shout out.To her
daughter she said continue
being a good girl,mummy
loves you and to Hakeem she
said I miss you like crazy,think
of you everyday and I love
you".
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
Bev and biggie always flirting cheesy..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
abeg SOM,watz that thing on bev's hair? i've tilted my head left and right,can't figure it out.it's nice.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
Beverly::: I miss my family.. That doesnt mean i wann go home before the final.. Lmao!!!
Beverly::: I hope i'm making Nigeria proud...
:.....................................................................
Of course you are making us proud... Go girl,keep making us proud...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hey everyone. I have been reading all the stuff yal have been posting and truth is, I love nairaland,but today I decided to register cos of this mellish syndrome.
First of all, there is no and there would never be a mellish on bb or outside bb.cos of the following reasons:
* Dellish is a pretentious girl, who didn't appreciate guys hugging or kissing her cos of Steve
* she started hugging guys cos Melvin adviced her to do so cos it made her look out of place
* Dellish has a pity love relationship with steve(steve has been helping her financially)
* Cos of her pretentious nature, Dellish would never admit she loves melvin
* Melvin told biggie that he's not inlove with Dellish that he's only being nice to her cos
She's nice to him. He cares for only those who care for him (shikena)
I need to tell Nigerians especially those in support of MeLLISH that dellish is using Melvin to get votes from nig and rest of Africa. She wears Naija head warmer and raises the naija flags. She salutes naija more than she Does Namibia. Now she's trying to learn igbo and Pidgin, haba,isn't it obvious? Make una shine una eyes oooo.... If Dellish went to the finals without any HM from EA,delish would emerge the winner. Ask me how and I would explain.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
O'neal's diary: He's a little
frustrated with the new brief
that came in, feels biggie set
him up. Adverts are things
that he does everyday and it
was frustrating, people who
know zero kept shutting
down his ideas till Feza told
him to tell her and she would
tell them. They accepted Feza
telling them rather than him.
He feels they find him
intimidating or maybe he
comes off too strong. He says
it just happens that the tasks
they get he gets to be more
exposed. He has noticed that
its ok to suggest ideas but
when it comes to advertising
some things are standards,
that's how things should be
before you share ideas. Its
frustrating coz he had to sit
back and watch them. He says
they have to follow standards,
you can't alter the brand
name. Whether this will
jeopardize the wager~he says
it could have been easy if he
were HOH but feels they'll
find a way to make ideas
work.
Importance of HOH~nothing
is more important than
winning HOH, what makes it
harder is that some people
are short sighted, they suck
up to the current HOH and
wait to suck up to the next.
He says everyone does it
except Angelo, Feza and
Bimp. About power of
NO~it's just as important as
HOH, you deny one an
opportunity and increase your
chances.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
C'est moi:
abeg SOM,watz that thing on bev's hair? i've tilted my head left and right,can't figure it out.it's nice.

Lol, She said its one of the props biggie gave them...I like it too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lol, She said its one of the props biggie gave them...I like it too.
#smiles....okies
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
i luv elikem...luks matured but doesnt sound lyk it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by opella(f): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
What's wrong with Elikem,he was answering out of point.Gosh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
i luv elikem...luks matured but doesnt sound lyk it.
is bev a kissmaniac?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
Yooo, we're almost at a thousand pages.

Wow. You guys are awesome.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ashmark(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
Head Storekeeper Jailed For 24years For Stealing Mosquito Nets
http://ashmarkexclusive..com/2013/08/head-storekeeper-jailed-for-24years-for.html
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
Another sniff session in the DR by you know who.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
ninnyanny: Hey everyone. I have been reading all the stuff yal have been posting and truth is, I love nairaland,but today I decided to register cos of this mellish syndrome.
First of all, there is no and there would never be a mellish on bb or outside bb.cos of the following reasons:
* Dellish is a pretentious girl, who didn't appreciate guys hugging or kissing her cos of Steve
* she started hugging guys cos Melvin adviced her to do so cos it made her look out of place
* Dellish has a pity love relationship with steve(steve has been helping her financially)
* Cos of her pretentious nature, Dellish would never admit she loves melvin
* Melvin told biggie that he's not inlove with Dellish that he's only being nice to her cos
She's nice to him. He cares for only those who care for him (shikena)
I need to tell Nigerians especially those in support of MeLLISH that dellish is using Melvin to get votes from nig and rest of Africa. She wears Naija head warmer and raises the naija flags. She salutes naija more than she Does Namibia. Now she's trying to learn igbo and Pidgin, haba,isn't it obvious? Make una shine una eyes oooo.... If Dellish went to the finals without any HM from EA,delish would emerge the winner. Ask me how and I would explain.
One thing i like about this strategy of using someone for votes is the fact that its a 50:50 thing.. When you use someone for votes,the person is also indirectly using you for votes..
Now despite dillish using Melvin like you said,she still didnt get Naija's vote when she was up against bassey.. She got only 3 country votes excluding that of Naija...
Dillish needs to up her game cos her starategy aint working...
Ehen before i forget,Melvin is also using her and Maria to get Namibia's vote and its clearly working.. He got Namibia's vote when he was up.. Namibia defiled the SADC alliance just to vote for Melvin cos his strategy of being nice to dillish and talking sweet of maria has worked...
Yes Nigeria has voted for dillish,but dont also forget that we have also voted for Nando and pokello...
Melvin is using dillish and not the other way round..
Dillish's strategy failed when Naija voted for bassey rather than her..
Melvin's strategy worked when Namibia defiled the SADC allaince to vote him..
Melvin 1 vs Dillish 0
Note:: i'm not a Mellish fan oooh!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
opella: What's wrong with Elikem,he was answering out of point.Gosh

His session was a mind-sore.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib:
One thing i like about this strategy of using someone for votes is the fact that its a 50:50 thing.. When you use someone for votes,the person is also indirectly using you for votes..
Now despite dillish using Melvin like you said,she still didnt get Naija's vote when she was up against bassey.. She got only 3 country votes excluding that of Naija...
Ehen before i forget,Melvin is also using her and Maria to get Namibia's vote and its clearly working.. He got Namibia's vote when he was up.. Namibia defiled the SADC alliance just to vote for Melvin cos his strategy of being nice to dillish and talking sweet of maria has worked...
Yes Nigeria has voted for dillish,but dont also forget that we have also voted for Nando and pokello...
Melvin 1 vs Dillish 0

GBAM!!! Case close.
This is the klibs I know.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kslib:
Melvin 1 vs Dillish 0

The part about Melvin using the Namibians is somehow true. It's even almost like he's not doing it deliberately, but us watching know what he's up to. But when it gets to the final and Delish is up with Melvin in the finals its each country for itself.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
Beverley's diary:
How the house is doing:great
and based on the task she
told Biggy to expect the
unexpected.She will be the
wife on the comedy.
Bev believe they will win the
wager and feel they are
working as a team,sharing
ideas.According to Bev,Oneal
has been the most creative
housemate during this week's
task.as someone who view To
her Oneal find fun in doing
art work.
HOH task: everyone is
struggling to win the HOH
task since its vital to
everyone.They are serious
about it as opposed to the
time when the game was at
it's early stage.
Power of no: they were not
happy with what Elikem did
with regard to the power of
NO yesterday.However they
talked to him like adults.
Bev said her housemates are
real and not putting up
appearance
To end her session she said
she miss her family,hope they
are proud of her,hope she is
representing them,Africa
well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.