Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,983 members, 7,963,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:18 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207184 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:24am On Aug 02, 2013
god_of_music: Wow old members are back in here! The Great Giiyaz is viewing this thread!
Forget about the old peeps and focus on the new.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 1:25am On Aug 02, 2013
safarigirl: @SOM
To me she's been acting drunk all night..maybe to u she hasn't..that's y we view things in diff ways..or are u going to say she didn't get drunk?
I don't get this ur attacks abeg..
I heard the dillish own..but I wrote Cleo sha becos of the Oneza and Angelo gist..which is what I wrote about. I also wrote that I didn't get much cos I wasn't concentrating at the time and I wrote what I was able to pick up.
So I don't get this attack this night.

Cleo was tipsy, not drunk. There is a difference. And you can't say Cleo likes Oneal more than she loves Hakeem. That's confusing. How can being liked surpass being loved? I think you are sleepy because your posts are always on point.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:29am On Aug 02, 2013
Wow, i can't believe that i am viewing nairaland in my dream or is this real:/

pls pardon my crazy typing moment
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:29am On Aug 02, 2013
safarigirl: @SOM
To me she's been acting drunk all night..maybe to u she hasn't..that's y we view things in diff ways..or are u going to say she didn't get drunk?
I don't get this ur attacks abeg..
I heard the dillish own..but I wrote Cleo sha becos of the Oneza and Angelo gist..which is what I wrote about. I also wrote that I didn't get much cos I wasn't concentrating at the time and I wrote what I was able to pick up.
So I don't get this attack this night.

I am not attacking you in anyway safari, relax pls. I always try to avoid quoting you sometimes when I want to address your post so you don't see it as a form of 'attack'. I am only giving my version of the story.

She has been 'acting' drunk, I agree, but as at the time you typed 'cleo sha' it was like 2hrs after the whole drunken act. She and bimp had already talked at length in the room, during which melvin fell down, then they moved to the kitchen and then outside.

I can only disagree with your updates about my favourite, especially if I watch the same thing but will never attack you for having your opinion about her. There's a difference.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:29am On Aug 02, 2013
languys69:

Cleo was tipsy, not drunk. There is a difference. And you can't say Cleo likes Oneal more than she loves Hakeem. That's confusing. How can being liked surpass being loved? I think you are sleepy because your posts are always on point.
Sorry about the love like thing..that 1 I admit...I didn't remember to correct it.
I initially used love...but I feel love is a strong word to use so I went back to modify it..
Guess I forgot to modify the 2nd 1.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:30am On Aug 02, 2013
GOM, can you sing me a lulaby or is it lullabie? :/

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:32am On Aug 02, 2013
For those have a crush on Melvin and need him in their dream, contact me for the access codecheesy

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:32am On Aug 02, 2013
StateOfMind: Bimp said he's surprised angelo was the character in the second story. Story A-oneal, story B-angelo. She said she and angelo know each other from SA, and that he once had a thing with her sister's friend, and so when she saw him, she knew she got a hommie in the house and that they had a good friendship, no romantic attraction. She said after the alcohol incident, she noticed he's been cold to her and doesn't make her sandwiches like they used to, doesn't relate with her during exercises like they used to. Bimp asked her why she hasn't addressed the issue but she said she also doesn't know, cos she doesn't even know how and what to say to start the conversation.
As for oneal, they both got close, first 3days in the ruby house and oneal even helped her with her avatar which she ended up giving to hakeem, while oneal gave his to bigesas. She spoke about what brought them close and oneal called her his wife, and said sth like "by tomor, oneal and cleo would make headline" which she didn't feel was right cos she saw it as a way of drawing attention to her too early in the game. She said they were cool until she returned from the ruby and realised the awkwardnedd between them because of feza. Said she felt feza usually gave her some kinda look whenever she's trying to talk with him.

During the alcohol drama at natasha show, oneal gave cleo a stern warning about mentioning his name when alcohol is involved as alcohol does not define him. Cleo kept quiet that day but just told bimp she found it insulting. She said there is no 1 alcohol defines in the house and the fact that she loves alcohol does not mean she is alcohol hungry. she said she feels if oneal has something against her, as someone who is 10years older than her, she expects him to come thrash it out with her instead of acting on it and being cold.

She talked about hakeem for a while.

Then she told bimp she mentioned his name wen biggie asked who she'd like to win the money. She said the other person she would want is melvin because he did not swap himself with anyone. She said it was a very risky move, a move she also would have loved to take but not at that stage of the game. She said that made him see melvin as a hige competitor cos he's confident. She also said she could tell it was straight from his heart and he really admires him for that and makes him want to win the money. She said idf melvin or bimp win the money, she'd feel like she's won it.

I normally wouldn't type all of these if no1 mentioned the topic here, but took the pain to type this to avoid misleading cleo fans (ochon, dominique, iyawotm, mykali).
hmmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:33am On Aug 02, 2013
Josydaky: For those have a crush on Melvin and need him in their dream, contact me for the access codecheesy

what?!freaky!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:34am On Aug 02, 2013
Okay, Goodnight all, i wish you all a successful argumentative night.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 1:34am On Aug 02, 2013
safarigirl:
Sorry about the love like thing..that 1 I admit...I didn't remember to correct it.
I initially used love...but I feel love is a strong word to use so I went back to modify it..
Guess I forgot to modify the 2nd 1.

Ok swt, I got ya.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:35am On Aug 02, 2013
StateOfMind:

I am not attacking you in anyway safari, relax pls. I always try to avoid quoting you sometimes when I want to address your post so you don't see it as a form of 'attack'. I am only giving my version of the story.

She has been 'acting' drunk, I agree, but as at the time you typed 'cleo sha' it was like 2hrs after the whole drunken act. She and bimp had already talked at length in the room, during which melvin fell down, then they moved to the kitchen and then outside.

I can only disagree with your updates about my favourite, especially if I watch the same thing but will never disagree with your opinion about her. There's a difference.

I admit she was calmer..but she still looked a bit drunk to me.
Or lemme use the other word I was advised to use "tipsy".
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:37am On Aug 02, 2013
I know i said goodnight but i cant leave this thread,can anyone help me with the medicine for bba thread "abstinance"

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JOYCEOUS(f): 1:37am On Aug 02, 2013
@ stateofmind
U nw knw hw it feels wen u typ sumtin as lenghty as dat, it's nt izy.
Giv Safarigirl sum crdit.
Me no fit do ds kain job ooo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:38am On Aug 02, 2013
Okay correction, i meant good morning, have a wonderful morning dreams

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:42am On Aug 02, 2013
Some days back Mel was doing acrobat, i decided to try it yesterday, instead i ended up breaking my neck and that why i can't sleep.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 02, 2013
You guys spew a lot of trash for people who claim to be analysts.... I can assure you dillish would be the last person to win this money, it might happen but then it would be one of those fascinating miracles that we see in some of our churches, your regional stuff wud only apply when it comes to strong players, come on, even a goat knows she has not earned this money, she has never even been head of house once, she is still in this game because of her alliances and yes, LOOKS, and luck too... Its just like what happens in football, the team dat plays the better game always win not the team with the better players... When it comes to the grand finale, people wud not just vote her because she is from east Africa, her country might...but the whole of east africa would not, THE WORLD isn't as biased as ya'll. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:44am On Aug 02, 2013
This is my last post for this early morning. Bye all

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 1:44am On Aug 02, 2013
Josydaky: I know i said goodnight but i cant leave this thread,can anyone help me with the medicine for bba thread "abstinance"

I'd advise you to do the following:

(1). Stop smoking igbo. It is making you hallucinate and thus adding to your problem.

(2). Go and take your pills.

Problem solved! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:44am On Aug 02, 2013
JOYCEOUS: @ stateofmind
U nw knw hw it feels wen u typ sumtin as lenghty as dat, it's nt izy.
Giv Safarigirl sum crdit.
Me no fit do ds kain job ooo!
Lolzzz..
I couldn't even concentrate on the conversation. Talk more of typing an epistle. Na the small 1 wey I hear I talk.
My own is that Cleo should ignore Oneza..they have horns on their head and are not worth her time. Especially Oneal.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:46am On Aug 02, 2013
These two should leave melvin alone to sleep. Its not funny.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:48am On Aug 02, 2013
@njokus
I agree with part of ur post.
But trust me Dillish is a strong contender.
She's actually from Sadc and not E.A...but the reason why people say she'll get E.A votes is cos they ♥ her there..almost for the same reasons they ♥ Melvin..but they don't want a Nigerian to win.
Kenyans have already said they'll vote her and they might have an influence on Uganda and TZ (if bimp doesn't make d finale).
Some Sadc countries like Malawi mite vote for her too.
Trust me..btw Melvin and Dillish one person is Number 1 and the other Person is Number 2

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:51am On Aug 02, 2013
languys69:

I'd advise you to do the following:

(1). Stop smoking igbo. It is making you hallucinate and thus adding to your problem.

(2). Go and take your pills.

Problem solved! grin
I dont smoke igbo but i do smoke Calabacheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:52am On Aug 02, 2013
njokusboy: You guys spew a lot of trash for people who claim to be analysts.... I can assure you dillish would be the last person to win this money, it might happen but then it would be one of those fascinating miracles that we see in some of our churches, your regional stuff wud only apply when it comes to strong players, come on, even a goat knows she has not earned this money, she has never even been head of house once, she is still in this game because of her alliances and yes, LOOKS, and luck too... Its just like what happens in football, the team dat plays the better game always win not the team with the better players... When it comes to the grand finale, people wud not just vote her because she is from east Africa, her country might...but the whole of east africa would not, THE WORLD isn't as biased as ya'll. Mark my words.
You are entitled to ur opinion bro but I wonder how winning HOH translates to deserving the prize...that's a lame point. Looks and luck...at this stage? After surviving 3 evictions? indeed! She will be the last person to win? Really? Ppl just find it hard to swallow that she has fans of her own and not under the 'Melvin umbrella'.

Incase you don't know, she has been consistent throughout the game wiv her gud heart, flirting, getting drunk and being playful. That has captured many hearts like mine and so deal with it! It pains me that pretty ladies are always seen as having no other asset except their beauty and are quickly passed as vain...well, only shallow ppl see them like that.

If she wins, it would also be luck bah? undecided I am always happy whenever I remember thar Nigeria wasn't one of the countries thar saved her the last tym...because many ppl here wud av said they also rigged Malawi for her! Nigerians are just as corky as the Zimbos (I am proudly a Nigerian smiley but we tend to quickly play victim. Nonsense! angry

@the bolded part of ur post...I can't remember anybody claiming to be an analyst on this thread. We may analyse but don't go around slapping us with labels. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 2:02am On Aug 02, 2013
Josydaky:
I dont smoke igbo but i do smoke Calabacheesy

I suspected you were on some substance. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 02, 2013
Josydaky: GOM, can you sing me a lulaby or is it lullabie? :/

*singing lullaby* Baby baby sleep sleep...tomorro will be sunny so sleep sleep....
Tomorrow will be busy...
So sleep sleep sleep
may the LORD Almighty Guide you! *kisses her forehead* good Night/morning!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 2:11am On Aug 02, 2013
I need to sleep, I need to sleep, I need to sleep, I need to sleep,I need to sleep, I need to sleep, I need to sleep, I need to sleep.

Even bba housemates are asleep,gosh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 2:13am On Aug 02, 2013
god_of_music: *singing lullaby* Baby baby sleep sleep...tomorro will be sunny so sleep sleep....
Tomorrow will be busy...
So sleep sleep sleep
may the LORD Almighty Guide you! *kisses her forehead* good Night/morning!
Oh what a lullaby, finally my eyes are closing, Night GOM. *Login out*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 02, 2013
StateOfMind:
I normally wouldn't type all of these if no1 mentioned the topic here, but took the pain to type this to avoid misleading cleo fans (ochon, dominique, iyawotm, mykali).

thanks for the low down, @stateofmind. I appreciate your update especially as i did not watch it and as a cleo fan

it doesnt matter whether cleo is drunk or not(as safarigirl said), what matters is that she didnt conspire as she once did with sulu.

#proudlyteamcleo cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 02, 2013
Lollzzzz, truely we have sensitive people here," for those who claim to be analysts" is a generlised statement, why you took it so personal baffles me cos it means that you are guilty... Secondly, winning a task like the head of house to me, determines the the industrious or rather the deserving housemates, how u hope to win a show when you can't come out tops in a single task beats the hell outta me, thirdly, I never said she didn't have fans of her own, perhaps she does have, maybe d 3 country votes she had when she was up against Angelo is as far as it gets, cos I remember our bias and sentments for her looks didn't confuse us to the extent of choosing her over bassey when the need arose, finally, I couldn't care who wins, if melvin wins, I'd be glad but if he doesn't, I won't miss dinner... I am not as sentimental as you, I'd choose dillish over any other housemate if I am looking to please myself for the night but that doesn't mean I wud choose her for any other reason, because when it comes to winning this game, rationality comes to play in the end, on dat basis, owlneal deserves to win this game ahead of her... My point is; dat sentiment dat has brought her thus far, won't make her win ahead of the big players, I am almost certain of dat, but then, we leave in a century of elastic possibilities, on that basis, even feza can win, but if dillish does win, she wud be just one lazy cute girl who stole our sensitive hearts, glad I aint the first person to call her lazy...but remember, the world isn't as biased as we are on nairaland... If people still use their heads at all, DILLISH would never win this.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 02, 2013
njokusboy: You guys spew a lot of trash for people who claim to be analysts.... I can assure you dillish would be the last person to win this money, it might happen but then it would be one of those fascinating miracles that we see in some of our churches, your regional stuff wud only apply when it comes to strong players, come on, even a goat knows she has not earned this money, she has never even been head of house once, she is still in this game because of her alliances and yes, LOOKS, and luck too...

dont you guys get tired of attacking dillish?. She was praised before on here and now y'all found out she's a strong contender, y'all are whipping up sentiments or analysis on why she doesnt deserve/wont win. Someone even said she's using naija to garner votes(maybe its true, i dont doubt it), but in the same vien, her country voted melvin too cos of his friendship with dillish and maria. So whats the problem in it?. Your said we that analyse to make this thread lively spew a lot of trash and yet you cooked up a nauseating half-baked lies/analysis from pit of hell to ridicule yourself . Aint that you analysing?.. Do you now have the monopoly to analyse alone?.you assured us that dillish will be the last person to win this money and immediately said she might win it but it will be a miralce.. So tell me Mr BEST ANALYSER, who will be the first person to win it?... Oh i get it, your rep right?..smh.. WTF do you mean by a goat knows she doesnt deserve to win?. Who deserves to win it?.. Your rep?. So she came to BBA to count bridge?.

And what are you on about her LOOKS/alliance being her ONLY saving grace?. Whats bad in using her beauty to win the money?. Is it a crime?. Lemme break it to ya cos ur eyes is blinded by sentiment : if dillish had no good personality, Africa would not have voted her. Is she the only beautiful girl to come BBA and reach this stage?. Why this so much hate on this girl. What has others got that makes them more deserving than HER alone?.

Melvin - has reached this far cos of his personality(ist and foremost), cool headedness. Being friends with most Hms. He's not the most entertaining. Plus he's handsome and females drool over him

Angelo - cos of his personality(he's cool and avoids being nominated) and regional voting(which you are accusing dillish of).

Beverly - cos she's entertaining and gets along fine with other HMs

bimp - cos he's cool and have become HOH thereby avoided being on the chooping block. This week he has the feeling that he is up for eviction, he ahs been acting paranoid. Also dull

elikem - has come this far cos pokello was evicted and the nigga focused on his game and plus he got sympathy votes cos of what happened btw him and nando/onezas conspiracy

feza - nothing but her plotting and lies has gotten her this far

owlneal - his cunny nature and cool personality has HMs fooled earlier on until the recent weeks. He's the personification of boredom. Cant even dance during parties.
Lemme stop here...

So what is it that special stuff other HMs have that will make them win the money that dillish doesnt deserve?. Stop hating cos she is beautiful, she no be God. If she was arrogant with her beauty, she'd have been gone...

Rawbishh!!... If not for the fact that i want melvin to win, i'd have wished for dillish to win so that you extremists can hang yourselves...mtcheeewwww

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 02, 2013
njokusboy: owlneal deserves to win this game ahead of her...

i ignored the bullsheets you typed and picked this one.. Since you're better analyser.. List explictly the qualites of owlneal that makes him deserve to win this competion after melvin... If you cant come up with a better rejoinder to prove your boring tales, then dont reply before you make yourself a laughing stock

and also list the qualities of melvin that he has that makes him(dont include nationality) the best candidate to win ahead of everybody..

Now lemme watch you take the sentimental route which i know you would.. Dont be biased o..am waiting for your unbiased reply

cant believe this dude thinks those that like dillish does so TO PLEAE THEMSELVES FOR THE NIGHT...smh..no wonder.. what a pathetic, deluded, archaic and retardded reasoning!!!...*spits*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.