Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,159 members, 7,936,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:06 PM

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> - Literature (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (649403 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Romance Story- The Neigbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Popowaa: 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
Damex333: Pls, lock the thread and let it go to the back of our followed topics, so that we won't keep wasting our megabyte wen we ur name as the last person that posted something, thinking you don update. So tell mynd to lock it, or should i help you!?
U shd see the speed at which i click on the thread anytime i see her name as the last person who posted only to be disappointed.Aunty Repo i said earlier we still love u.wink
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Damex333: Pls, lock the thread and let it go to the back of our followed topics, so that we won't keep wasting our megabyte wen we see ur name as the last person that posted something, thinking you don update. So tell mynd to lock it, or should i help you!?

did I ask for your help?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Popowaa: 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
repogirl:

did I ask for your help?
That was harsh ooogringringrin
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Chebaby2: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Abeg dis story don tire me jor even if na super story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Guys, simmer down abeg na! We know that repo always delivers. Writers do take breaks. Sometimes longer than they might wish, but it does happen. Please, ease up on the pressure. We don't know where she's coming from and the things that surround her and her writing.

Abeg, I de beg una, let her be. She'll post when she's good and ready.

And repo, abeg, manage the vex small. Abeg. Don't get overly upset please. Your tone is not very calming.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Sondy(f): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
I've been following your stories 4rm day one to now.I must confess u're a good writer,u keep readers capitvated no doubt.But what I've noticed from my own perspective is that u're 2 aggressive and annoying wiv ur replies 2 ur readers.You can't pls evry1 agreed...but d last I checked 'Silence is golden' on a daily basis we get irritated by comments on nairaland.mbut how well ur respond 2 such comments shows ur level of maturity.Without us your readers you 'might' not have discovered how gr8 u're in writing.I know I wld bore u with my epistles...but d pride of feeling u've arrived is gradually taking ova you

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Rajosh(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
something you guys should understand is that Repo's got a life outside nairaland.writing and updating stories is not her full time job, she's got family to look after,she's also got her job to face .Afterall, she's not being paid for these stories .
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Popowaa: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
Rajosh: something you guys should understand is that Repo's got a life outside nairaland.writing and updating stories is not her full time job, she's got family to look after,she's also got her job to face .Afterall, she's not being paid for these stories .
Blah blah blah,we already know that,thanks.*Patience,that's all i need*
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
repogirl:

did I ask for your help?
haba- neva vex na, you brought it up and i only help you in buttressing the idea. Oya, let of order a bottle of ice-cold viju milk, that sud do i hope?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
repogirl:

did I ask for your help?
haba- neva vex na, you brought it up and i only help you in buttressing the idea. Oya, let of order a bottle of ice-cold viju milk, that sud do i hope?
But seriously, was my post annoying!?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by IZUKWU(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
repogirl: I'm tired of this back and forth and some ugly comments that keep popping up, best thing for me I think, is to ask the mod to lock this thread until I can post again.
sorry for any inconvenience but I think its needed before some people begin getting a distorted view of who I am.
supported
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Popowaa: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
Damex333: haba- neva vex na, you brought it up and i only help you in buttressing the idea. Oya, let of order a bottle of ice-cold viju milk, that sud do i hope?
But seriously, was my post annoying!?
It wasnt,i think Aunty repo is just stressed out.wink
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by kingphilip(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
Oga Mynd no vex dat ur bbbbiiiigggg padlock help us use am look this thread abeg...everydaY i de come check make i see update na vex and counter vex i de see
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sondy, lol, I have arrived ke? Arrived where? Its not like am making money here, its not like I'm going to win a prestigious world renowned award, its not like I'm a known best selling author, so where am I arriving to?

I do this because I want to see how readers will take the story, I need you guys help too to write better, I listen to your praises, critic and suggestions but I will not take kindly to insults, however mild and camouflaged they seem, check my first ever post on this thread.

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
Damex333: haba- neva vex na, you brought it up and i only help you in buttressing the idea. Oya, let of order a bottle of ice-cold viju milk, that sud do i hope?

smiley, viju milk makes me throw up these days, I prefer viju choco.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
repogirl:

smiley, viju milk makes me throw up these days, I prefer viju choco.
rajosh, bring the 1 pack of viju choco that had been stored in my deep freezer since last week monday. Give all to repo
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
Okay.......damex got me smiling again. Guys I'll give you an update tomorrow.

enough of all the harsh words already. Come back tomorrow for update, oya bye bye.

2 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Joy4mi(f): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
hiya Repo,
from what I can see, I think u r pregnant.
wishing u safe delivery.I undastand, the first 3 mnths can be very stressful.

ibeji la fe o.
one of them should be named ise and d oda kite.

2 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
Joy4mi: hiya Repo,
from what I can see, I think u r pregnant.
wishing u safe delivery.I undastand, the first 3 mnths can be very stressful.

ibeji la fe o.
one of them should be named ise and d oda kite.

cheesy
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Popowaa: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
repogirl: Okay.......damex got me smiling again. Guys I'll give you an update tomorrow.

enough of all the harsh words already. Come back tomorrow for update, oya bye bye.
*grabs her cheek mmmmmmwaaaah,mwwwwaaaahhh*Aunty Repo u are a darling i knw u smtimes pretend to do shakara for us small,u are de best but plss dont disappoint us oo.Come this sunday all my vote will go for u
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Popowaa: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Aunty Repo sorry oo.Didnt knw u were pregnant i nw understand ur mood swings.Sorry once again and may God see u through all the trimesters.Happy Pregnancy and congratulate Papa Repo for mewink
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
Popowaa: Aunty Repo sorry oo.Didnt knw u were pregnant i nw understand ur mood swings.Sorry once again and may God see u through all the trimesters.Happy Pregnancy and congratulate Papa Repo for mewink

thanks much. smiley
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by waistaa(f): 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
over to glowingscenes. and the secrets of the gods by frank3.16 wen i knw saw ur tori don finito i go cum round am up.njoy ur jobles comment wiv out update

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by kingphilip(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
repogirl: Okay.......damex got me smiling again. Guys I'll give you an update tomorrow.

ewo dis one make me happy jare...i fit sleep well now
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Popowaa: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
repogirl:

thanks much. smiley
Welcome deariewink
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
waistaa: over to glowingscenes. and the secrets of the gods by frank3.16 wen i knw saw ur tori don finito i go cum round am up.njoy ur jobles comment wiv out update

throws comment into recycle bin in my mind. If I tok now.....
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
Eh!!!!!!..So u get belle since na iim u nor talk mak I dey help u dey re-arrange some kind pigeons dem face fr here?
Repoboy on d way...Hehe
Tell Papa Repo say I dey hail ooo...nd he shld tak vewi gud care of u for us kwanu.
If he cnt do it alone,I cn import Mynd 2 come help out with household chores ya knw.
Well take gud care sha and God be with u and our baby.
XoXo
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 12:35am On Oct 05, 2013
Vickii Ro: Eh!!!!!!..So u get belle since na iim u nor talk mak I dey help u dey re-arrange some kind pigeons dem face fr here?
Repoboy on d way...Hehe
Tell Papa Repo say I dey hail ooo...nd he shld tak vewi gud care of u for us kwanu.
If he cnt do it alone,I cn import Mynd 2 come help out with household chores ya knw.
Well take gud care sha and God be with u and our baby.
XoXo

Thanks Vick smiley

Now guys, here is the much awaited update. Sleep dey catch me as I dey write am so just bear with it.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 12:35am On Oct 05, 2013

6 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 12:36am On Oct 05, 2013

9 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by gal10(f): 12:45am On Oct 05, 2013
tiriiitaraaa taraatirriii! repo is back o! everybody i said repo don come back! food is ready and hot, e wa jeun o, ko to tutu! aunty wa eseun!

2 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 12:46am On Oct 05, 2013
awright, thats it for now. My next chapter should be the final, if all goes well. thanks for your patience and impatience, all join.

gal 10, lol, na wa o, u no even let me finish.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (86) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.