Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,149 members, 7,887,338 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:02 AM

my - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / my (914 Views)

I Am Not Attracted To My Bf / Feeling So Depressed / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

my by Malid: 8:48am On May 27, 2013
Re: my by xynerise: 8:55am On May 27, 2013
You are amazing just the way you are. You boyfriend must be immature to compare you with his ex. That is a very wrong thing to do to the one you claim you love. If his ex is better why did he come for you?

1 Like

Re: my by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:57am On May 27, 2013
The young man just told you the truth, do you want him to lie to you? There is every possibility that if he had truly known that his crush, she may not score as high as you. So appreciate what you have and stop overreacting. God bless your relationship.
Re: my by 190: 9:12am On May 27, 2013
I have a crush on blackwillow of the avengers team
Re: my by Nobody: 9:13am On May 27, 2013
Breath In and Breath Out... RELAX it Helps
Re: my by Dopefiend(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2013
Handsomeemmy: The young man just told you the truth, do you want him to lie to you? There is every possibility that if he had truly known that his crush, she may not score as high as you. So appreciate what you have and stop overreacting. God bless your relationship.

Culdnt have said it better. Like ur bf said, he dsnt knw her negative side, hence the 10. Im sure if he did, she wouldnt score up to dat 8 he rated you. Enjoy ur relationship nd put all negative thoughts aside. Bless
Re: my by Confirmbabe(f): 9:40am On May 27, 2013
Start comparing him with your ex too, don't allow anybody to make you feel inferior. You're wonderfully made, love yourself wink.
Re: my by Akshow: 9:40am On May 27, 2013
to get over it, get under his best friend grin grin grin grin
Re: my by AtheistD(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2013
xynerise: You are amazing just the way you are. You boyfriend must be immature to compare you with his ex. That is a very wrong thing to do to the one you claim you love. If his ex is better why did he come for you?

Precisely... what an idiot? To rate her openly. He is trying to break her confidence.
Re: my by Kosigift(f): 1:35pm On May 27, 2013
Handsomeemmy: The young man just told you the truth, do you want him to lie to you? There is every possibility that if he had truly known that his crush, she may not score as high as you. So appreciate what you have and stop overreacting. God bless your relationship.

Oh pleaase! What truth?? If I can notice d Op's insecurity from dis post then her BF shud no better. He shudn't have said dat to her face jare knowing d kind of person she is. D guy no try abeg!

Op u are wonderful just d way u are, stop comparing urself to odas unecessarily, everyone is unique in his or her on way ok.. Stop asking ppl to rate u cos u'll definitely hear dat thing u are scared of hearing.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Those Behaviour A Lady Will Exhibit In Order To Get Intimacy From..? / SHOCHING: Prison Break Actor Wentworth Miller Is A Gay / Is It A New Trend, Ladies Now Addressing Guys As ''dear'' On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.