Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,865 members, 7,959,723 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? (106601 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Tatase(f): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2009
Make It or Break It
The IT Crowd
CSI Miami

(A Lot of Reality TV: So You Think You Can Dance, Top Chef Masters, The Fashion Show etc)
True Blood (all the hype finally infected me and yes its a good show- the books are better though. but the show IS hottt!!!: I'm not a fan of Jason or Sam or Tara or Lafayette or Eric (who really is not as hot as you all have been saying),  I only like maybe Sookie,  oh ok and Pam, and Bill is manageable).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by watever(f): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2009
Oh yay! Someone that watches IT crowd too. it's great isn't it? almost like a british Big Bang Theory

You don't happen to watch the inbetweeners as well, do u?

well, i don't particularly like Jason or Sam or Tara who i think needs to calm d heck down, but Lafayette and Eric are really great characters. Or maybe u already don't like them since u read the books?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Shaz(f): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2009
Advertisement of 'paint wizard pro'.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Tatase(f): 12:47am On Jul 17, 2009
@ watever,

Yeah I love it!!! I just found it really recently and I'm really excited about it. I've watched the 1st 2 seasons already and I'm on the 3rd right now. It IS just like a british BBT.

I hadn't heard of the Inbetweeners but I just wikipedia'd it and it looks really interesting. I'll check it out. Thanks!

I do find Lafayette quite annoying actually. . . it's like I get it you're hypersexual and speak your mind and you're hot ok whatever . . . To put it in Lafayette-speak: I'm kind of over his gay black ass. With Eric, I think I'm just a little disappointed because he was more. . .whatstheword. . . just "MORE" in the books, so with him you might be right. I agree about Tara, the girl needs a chill pill.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by watever(f): 2:43am On Jul 17, 2009
i got d first 2 seasons of IT crowd on DVD, the third isn't out yet and i never thought to find it online. . i'll get to it. I miss Roy and Moss grin

the inbetweeners is quite good. a lot of slapstick and it can be gross at times

I suppose u can't be indifferent to LaFayette. He's very OTT and in ur face, u either love him or loathe him
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by watever(f): 2:52am On Jul 17, 2009
EMMY NOMINATIONS

Has anyone seen d nominees? What shows do u guys think should have been nominated but didn't make the cut?

Personally, I think Big Bang Theory should be in the comedy category. I'm glad Jim Parsons who plays Sheldon got nominated tho.

Big Love was a great choice, lots of drama so its very deserving.

And Dexter cheesy

I like 30 Rock and The Office and HIMYM, so am rooting for them all
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 4:48am On Jul 17, 2009
Hugh Laurie for the win grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Phony200(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2009
Big Bang Theory, Avatar; the legend of Aang, Daybreak and Fringe.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by watever(f): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2009
iice:

Hugh Laurie for the win grin grin

Am only starting to watch house.

Everyone seems to like it so it must be really good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2009
watever:

Am only starting to watch house.

Everyone seems to like it so it must be really good.

Because he makes the show. Sure some of the medical conditions are fascinating, but he; Dr. Gregory House is the most fascinating thing to watch cheesy

One of my favorite episodes is the 'Ultimate woman is a man' grin grin - In season one.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Tatase(f): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2009
iice:

Because he makes the show. Sure some of the medical conditions are fascinating, but he; Dr. Gregory House is the most fascinating thing to watch cheesy

One of my favorite episodes is the 'Ultimate woman is a man' grin grin - In season one.

I used to follow House religiously. . . then I realized it was making me a hypochondriac and so now I watch only occasionally to see if/when he'll end up with Cuddy, but yeah Hugh Laurie and his wack accent ARE the best part of the show . . . Dr. House is just so likeably unlikeable!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by ceasyc(f): 7:28am On Jul 19, 2009
hiya
has any1 seen dexter 3
the full season 3?
where can i get/ buy it
or download it pls?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 8:03am On Jul 19, 2009
Tatase:

I used to follow House religiously. . . then I realized it was making me a hypochondriac and so now I watch only occasionally to see if/when he'll end up with Cuddy, but yeah Hugh Laurie and his wack accent ARE the best part of the show . . . Dr. House is just so likeably unlikeable!!!

Lmao @ hypochondriac.
He sort of ended up with Cuddy (for a day) grin but by then he was already loosing his mind.
Can't wait for season 6 to start.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2009
Mental
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by watever(f): 4:03am On Jul 20, 2009
I finally finished watching blood ties!

Awful about the eternal cliffhanger, I really wanna know who she ended up with. I couldn't choose

Henry is really. . well, u know grin

But I actually like Mike too. Sometimes he's annoying but Christina takes him too much for granted

I think they could have done more for character development but still, good show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by 2dyefor: 7:22am On Jul 20, 2009
Anyone else watch criminal minds in here? Seriously it's one of the best shows i've seen
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 11:57am On Jul 20, 2009
watever:

I finally finished watching blood ties!

Awful about the eternal cliffhanger, I really wanna know who she ended up with. I couldn't choose

Henry is really. . well, u know grin

But I actually like Mike too. Sometimes he's annoying but Christina takes him too much for granted

I think they could have done more for character development but still, good show

Awww kiss kiss Great dialogue aye? So many witty comments.

I know! I would have gone with Henry grin But that's me lol

Funny how the 2nd or is it 3rd? episode is titled 'Bad Juju' cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by justkunmi(m): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2009
just.finished.'Fringe'. Great.show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by watever(f): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2009
iice:

Awww kiss kiss Great dialogue aye? So many witty comments.

I know! I would have gone with Henry grin But that's me lol

Funny how the 2nd or is it 3rd? episode is titled 'Bad Juju' cheesy

Yea, it did have really great dialogue. esp at d beginning, or maybe i just got used to it.

Of course u would have gone for d vamp tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by spikedcylinder: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2009
Damages.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Fadajasi(m): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2009
Am laggin behind o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 3:26am On Jul 23, 2009
'There will always be women where i am' grin grin Eric, i agree grin grin

Liked the episode, has the 'calm before the storm' feeling to it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by kadman(m): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2009
- Random question

Who has seen Girlfriends ? Was it really any good,and were there many guest stars. Did Diana Ross ever make an apperance.
Thinking of buying the box,is it worth it ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Tatase(f): 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2009
iice:

Lmao @ hypochondriac. 
He sort of ended up with Cuddy (for a day) grin but by then he was already loosing his mind.
Can't wait for season 6 to start.

Wait in terms of them hooking up are you talking about the end of season 5? Because when I watched that one and thought that he hallucinated it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2009
catching up on Smallville.

kadman:

- Random question

Who has seen Girlfriends ? Was it really any good,and were there many guest stars. Did Diana Ross ever make an apperance.
Thinking of buying the box,is it worth it ?

good question
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by UNLEASHED(m): 3:56am On Jul 24, 2009
I'm just through with Smallville & Legend of the seeker First season respectively today.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2009
Tatase:

Wait in terms of them hooking up are you talking about the end of season 5? Because when I watched that one and thought that he hallucinated it.

He did grin So he still sort of ended up with her grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by luckiest: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2009
Here is an opportunity to save your monthly subscription or use it for some other important thing; at Supanova Technology we understand how important it is for you to pay for your monthly subscription in order to ensure that you are not cut off from the latest happening around the world as well as your favourite programmes. You can now eat your cake and still have it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by candylips(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2009
is Anyone watching True blood here
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by watever(f): 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2009
"everyone" is watching true blood here cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by edoyad(m): 12:33am On Jul 28, 2009
;@ ;-@ :@ :-@

;O ;-O :O :O

;( sad ;-( :-(

;* :* ;-* kiss

B) B-) B )
;-P ;P tongue :-P : P
:| ;| ;-| :-|
;/ :/ :-/ ;-/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by kadman(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2009
I'm watching Ally McBeal for the first time. . . Calista Forkhart is hoooooooooooottttttt,the woman is too much !!

Lol @ everyone is watching True Blood here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (101)

I Have Gotten My TSTV / Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.