Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,046 members, 7,936,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:21 AM

AY, Julius Agwu And Their Wives In Swimming Contest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY, Julius Agwu And Their Wives In Swimming Contest (1301 Views)

Julius Agwu And Family In Beautiful Beach Photos / Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) / Throwback Pic Of Alibaba, AY, Julius Agwu, Owen Gee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AY, Julius Agwu And Their Wives In Swimming Contest by roccio(m): 5:46pm On May 28, 2013
The two comedians will not cease to amuse people. Imagine Ayo Makun a.k.a AY Comedian and Julius De Genius Agwu and their wives recently engaged in swimming competition and only God knows who the winner was.

Though, a source said they only went to have fun and one of them humorously asked that they should take a picture together to know whose wife is more beautiful. I guess it's AY's wife or what do you think? Anyway, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. See More pics after cut....

Source http://www.tundeola.com/2013/05/ay-julius-agwu-and-their-wives-in.html

Re: AY, Julius Agwu And Their Wives In Swimming Contest by Airforce1(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2013
Ok seen

What next?

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Africa's Richest Woman / Actor Solomon Akiyesi Finds Love Again With Abuja Business Woman / “why I Always Sing About The Story Of My Life” – Olamide,a Must Read..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.