Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,242 members, 7,936,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military (28924 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Download Video As Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest Over Military Attack / Abubakar Shekau: Boko Haram Claims Victories Over Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by Reyspin(m): 7:29am On May 29, 2013
Why won't they brag when JTF only claims wot mite be Lies.. no pictures or videos evidence. They arrested some terrorist which mite b a Cheap Propangada.. But these terrorist mite b scared for them to call for foreign help means they've exhausted their resources... I just pity d Civilians who mite b d collateral damage...
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by rhymz(m): 7:32am On May 29, 2013
jhydebaba: Lastpage! I'm not talking about only one man being poor here. If only u can know the root cause of the whole issue, then you'll agree with me that poverty has got a vital role in the whole crisis.

If the people have access to the basic things of life, I don't think that the leaders of BH would've gathered more foot soldiers.

If only u knew what 200 naira means to the poor people in the north who have been neglected by there leaders. Now, here is someone brain washing them, giving them food and telling them so many ways in which the govt failed them not forgetting to manipulate the holy book to his advantage. Tell me, if u are in there shoes, won't u fight that govt with ur lastblood

I don't have pity for BH but the truth must be said.
Can you just be honest enough to admit it to yourself that BokoHaram is a fall out of vague verses in the koran that is open to misinterpretation and can be used to justify extremist ideologies like those of the Salafist and wahabbist.

BokoHaram did not start as a result of poverty or poor people coming together to protest FG's injustice, poor people can't buy weapons let alone wreck the kind of havoc BokoHaram has been doing. BokoHaram is largely the brainchild of extremist misinterpretations of Jihadist injunctions from the Koran, though there are spelt out cases for jihad, the fact there is that, it is vague and very susceptible to misinterpretations.

An average islamic terrorist justifies his act of terror on a non-muslim using these koranic injunctions and convincingly siting instances where a constituted authority had tried through the use of force to stop them as the agression from non-muslims to warrant a jihadist reaction just like the Koran suggest.

The fact here is this, anyone that chooses to follow the Koran to its last letter will end up doing thesame thing or seeing every opposition moves from non-muslim as an aggressive act that can warrant a jihadist reaction. It all boils down to justifications of extremist ideologies born out of losely letttered injunctions in a holy book not poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by EasternLeopard: 7:35am On May 29, 2013
[quote author=Rexyl] If the bh boys want their state they should follow a peaceful process from the national to the international levels of discussion and agreement to do so.] MY FRIEND BORNO & YOBE HAVE LOTS OF INDIGENOUS XTIANS
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by Foodconsumer(m): 7:38am On May 29, 2013
He is giving them hope and trying to make his supporters feel better. I think it is good cos this will make them not run and they will face the army more frequently. You know what that means right? --> Human Barbecue.
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by naijaking1: 7:38am On May 29, 2013
[quote author=EasternLeopard][/quote]

Why are Borno and Yobe christians not fighting these islamists?
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by wendieposh: 7:39am On May 29, 2013
That video making imam should be killed. He has totally lost his mind
He wants an islamic state? And he's calling for help when he knows they're losing. He's just a clown.
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by Suljosh: 7:41am On May 29, 2013
Eazee-e:
I agree with him n dont blame him since d JTF dont release pictures or videos of their operation. All we hear are stories from Generals who are not even in d battle field. Dont d JTF hav journalist 2 video n report on their breakthrough n progress? D Jihadist is simply trying 2 outsmart them since propaganda itself is part of war
I can see how gullible you are to have believe the Boko boys! I dey Shame for you
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by Nobody: 7:50am On May 29, 2013
May God save us from BH allah
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by Summersland(m): 7:52am On May 29, 2013
Shekau caling for help after Nigeria soldiers treat their fulk up...Boko haram members,eniduro wo tan because its season film grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by Nobody: 8:02am On May 29, 2013
Boko Haram will be defeated and northern elders will be ashamed.
Abubakar Shekau is in one of Emirs palace. I wish GEJ will be courageous and issue a search warrant in all emirs and Sultans palaces.
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by Nobody: 8:03am On May 29, 2013
chris365:

Abegee!!! leave all this gist. angry
it's very evident that even the birth place of islam don't tolerate another religion.
search for the truth....according to the islamic teachings there should be no compulsion in religion...stop listening to what people says...no big diffrent btw people like you and boko bois...all you need is someone to tell you shit act upon the shits....peace out...
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by Nobody: 8:08am On May 29, 2013
Go for the head of the snake. Abubakar Shekau is not in the camp, only the fighters are there.
Search all mosque, all emirs palaces and Ciroma + Buhari + El Rufai home, you will find all high profile boko haram members.

FG should take this hard decision and here comes the end of terror.
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by chris365(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by tyson55(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2013
Propaganda at play.

If you are winning you don't call for outside help.
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by jmslimx(m): 8:19am On May 29, 2013
The west is the Boko Haram it self.. they are the sponsor , want Nigeria to be like Sudan and Somalia , Thats if our leaders havent soled us out to the west whom want a new world order by all means , AFP could get the videos means they are fully involved one way or the other, I am not GEJ supporter but i believe Nigeria army is capable of handling the situation.
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by kitlady02(f): 8:38am On May 29, 2013
lipsrsealed undecided embarassed
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by Nobody: 8:40am On May 29, 2013
London-X:

Arguing with you is like arguing with a table. You definitely have no clue about military/war - and your use-of-English/spelling-skills is atrocious. Focus on improving your spellings and go study military tactics.

Move over with the dumb people that liked your stupid post - birds of a feather.

Birds of a feather??
F*UCKERY!
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by Nobody: 8:41am On May 29, 2013
I will be so glad the day a bullet is put in this shekau's head. He wants an islamic state created in Nigeria. Nigeria is filled with many christians. So if an islamic state is created in Nigeria, what happens to the christians. Will they be FORCEFULLY converted? The man is fighting a lost war. He has a grandiose dream. Nigeria will never become an islamic state the same way Israel will never become an Islamic state. At best part of Nigeria will be war torn or the whole Nigeria will be war torn (if that happens, Nigeria will break up becos the south will have nothing of that.) If that happens the north is screwed. For now, they have no resources. The nothern elites will never let that happen. All in all, boko haram is DUMB. Their best option for now is "Matyrdom." They need to see their 72 virgins quickly.
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by sparkwil(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2013
Until this pig is apprehended, this war mustn't stop. Btw, y calling on other islamists wt abt calling on his allah? sad for ur info mr Shekau america and israel will forever give those "brethren" of urs sleepless nyts so they won't even consider ur plea.
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by hayubee(m): 9:07am On May 29, 2013
akinladejo:
only if this silly man would follow the ways of prophet muhammed....(S.A.W)....rosululah lived with the jew and christians in yethrib or madinah without creating an islamic state....now shekau want an islamic state in a region that belong to both xtian nd muslims... this man is not a muslim wahlai...prophet muhammed (S.A.W) said whoever hurt a non muslim hurts me,and whoever hurt me hurt Allah....now boko bois are hurting the non-muslim in the name of islam...End Time..... Azeez are sure this is from Muhammed? I find It hard to believe this.
dat due to d fact dat u no nothing about Muhammed pbuh and d religion of islam if u want to no more visit www.irf.net dats d islamic research foundation web site pray Allah leads u to the right path (amin)
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by VMF(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2013
azeezlateefah: only if this stupid man would follow the ways of prophet muhammed....(S.A.W)....rosululah lived with the jew and christians in yethrib or madinah without creating an islamic state....now shekau want an islamic state in a region that belong to both xtian nd muslims... this man is not a muslim wahlai...prophet muhammed (S.A.W) said whoever hurt a non muslim hurts me,and whoever hurt me hurt Allah....now boko bois are hurting the non-muslim in the name of islam...End Time.....

Please, what are you driving at? That the Christians should be the appropriate target?

Even the coexistence that you support (like S.A.W did, according to you) still has hatred undertone for the Christians. Every average Muslim believes in 'Jihad.'

Why is the religion bearing so much resentment against the Christian faith when the latter beleives in one's freedom of choice of God's worship and each human-being responsible for his/her own actions too, thus no condemnation of an opposite side

I really don't care if I get banned!
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by chris365(m): 9:19am On May 29, 2013
London-X:

Arguing with you is like arguing with a table. You definitely have no clue about military/war - and your use-of-English/spelling-skills is atrocious. Focus on improving your spellings and go study military tactics.

Move over with the dumb people that liked your stupid post - birds of a feather.

Truth hurts ehh!! grin pele
About my english. Am a Nigerian so am allowed to mix pidgen with english, and if your monkey brain doesn't understand just say so.
I know your type, "bitter Nigerians who think they are okay by claiming what they are not". Dont worry, the same British government will deny your dull head when the time comes.

And your claim of knowing about military tactics. grin Give it a rest, you sound like a child.
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by ceceez: 9:23am On May 29, 2013
azeezlateefah: only if this stupid man would follow the ways of prophet muhammed....(S.A.W)....rosululah lived with the jew and christians in yethrib or madinah without creating an islamic state....now shekau want an islamic state in a region that belong to both xtian nd muslims... this man is not a muslim wahlai...prophet muhammed (S.A.W) said whoever hurt a non muslim hurts me,and whoever hurt me hurt Allah....now boko bois are hurting the non-muslim in the name of islam...End Time.....

MAY GOD BLESS U!!!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by ZionSpecie(m): 9:25am On May 29, 2013
A vital info: Mohammed was not alive when Christ came to institute the Church. So he never met the Christians, let alone live with'em
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by confusion247(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2013
lanAfo: But come to think of it--AFP meets intermediaries of BH and help them spread d video. AFP na foreign media, yet BH got link to have a space in d media. This is to confirm d usual conspiracy theory thru foreign aid to make africa a war zone and a business venture for weapon sales and oil
It is also evidence that northern Muslims are in support of boko haram.
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by nwgoziri(m): 9:33am On May 29, 2013
Eazee-e:
I agree with him n dont blame him since d JTF dont release pictures or videos of their operation. All we hear are stories from Generals who are not even in d battle field. Dont d JTF hav journalist 2 video n report on their breakthrough n progress? D Jihadist is simply trying 2 outsmart them since propaganda itself is part of war
dat is wisdom....so dat u nd buhari wil start critizin
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by nwgoziri(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2013
Eazee-e:
dat is wisdom....thy dnt do dat 2 avoid ur critics
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by jujukemist(m): 9:35am On May 29, 2013
1st posted online June 2012

THE FUNDAMENTALS OF BOKOHARAM

What if I told you that the bokoharam sect are the ones practicing the true Islam! Based on their interpretation. One way to find out if the above statement is true is to listen to what bokoharam is saying, research the source(s) they are consulting.

Objectives
1. At the end of this treatise, you will have a chilling understanding of the enormity of the ideology of the bokoharam sect
2. To compass the operations of the sect and show a consistent pattern of their objectives.
Aim
To give you an all encompassing and comprehensive solution to the bokoharam menace to help save our country from disintegration

What is in a name? a name tells a lot of the mind set of an individual and his ideology. Bokoharam simply means the western type of education is forbidden in an Islamic society. It is forbidden because it contradicts, defiles and contaminates the Ummah and the Islamic ideology.

However, with due respect to Sheikh Abu Shekau. I will now hence forth use their proper name: JAMA’ATU AHILIS SUNNA LIDDA’AWATI WAL JIHAD. In English, it translates to mean the People Committed to the Propagation of the Prophet’s Teachings and Jihad.
Again pay attention to the name! For the purpose of this submission I shall refer to Abu Shekau’s group as JAS (Jama’atu Ahlis Sunna)

From the above JAS has categorically made it clear that what they are doing now is one way of being committed to the propagation of the prophet’s teachings & Jihad. A note of warning: if you truly need to appreciate the operation of JAS. Ignore what chicken hearted northern leaders say about them instead pay attention to what JAS is saying.

The prophet teachings and Jihad are found in the Usul Al-FIQH- the roots of Islamic jurisprudence include among many others, the Quran, Sunnah & the Hadith. JAS I must add also consult the teachings of early Islamic scholars and the present ones with hard line interpretations.

Follow me as I enter the mind of a JAS ideologue…… rebooting. Ok. I am now a JAS ideologue. Listen to our philosophy.
1. We submit to Allah and His messenger ALONE & we are against all forms of corruption Surah Al-Nisa 4:59 (Noble Quran) Surah 5:33 & 48 Surah 7:2-3. Surah 34:44. Surah 4:80

2. Jihad is the only sure way to paradise. Our focus is to overcome people who do not accept Islam. We do jihad in obedience to Allah Surah Al-Anfal8:39, Surah 4:74, Surah 9:89, Surah 9:5 (Ali translation)
Jihad is for all Muslims. Refusal to enter Jihad puts Muslims in the same class as unbelievers if you can’t become a shaeed, then your substance & donation would do. Surah 4:95 (Noble Quran), Surah 9:81, Surah 8:16 (Ali translation), Surah 9:29.

See Surah 2:217; 4:71-104;8:24-36 & 39-65. Additionally surah 4:89 (Noble Quran) those who reject Islam must be killed. If they turn back (from Islam), take (hold of) them & kill them wherever you find them.
Surah 47:4 (The Noble Quran) so when you meet (in fight-Jihad in Allah’s cause) those who disbelieve, smite (their) necks till when you have killed & wounded may of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, taking them captives)
Surah 8:67 (The Noble Quran) it is not for a prophet that he should have prisoners of war (and free them with ransom) until he had made a great slaughter (among his enemies) in the land.

3. Why we attack Christians: Surah 8:39, surah 9:29, surah 5:51, surah 5:52-57, surah 4:89, surah 8:57, surah 4:123. Additionally surah An-Nisa 4:47 (Noble Quran) O you who have been given the scripture (Jews & Christians) Believe in what we have revealed (to Muhammad) confirming what is (already) with you, before we efface faces (by making them like the back of necks without nose, mouth, eyes) & turn them hind wards or curse them as we cursed the Sabbath breakers. And the commandment of Allah is always executed.
Please also read the footnote attached to the verse. Sahih Muslim19:4294

4. As Muslims we obey only Allah’s authority and not the Nigerian constitution. Surah 5:44, 47 (Ali translation) if any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah has revealed, they are (no better than unbelievers…….. if they fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah has revealed they are (no better than) those who rebel. We will continue to fight, to struggle until shariah law is deployed through out Nigeria. Additional citations, why we will not obey the Nigeria government & her constitution: surah 5:3, 18:26. 19:64. 4:141. 63:8. 5:49. 3:28. 4:59. 9:29. Hadith: Bukhari 53:392

5. Why we attack some Muslims and Muslims in government: surah Al-Munafiqun 63:1-8 surah Al baqarah 2:204 Hadith: Muslim 20:4696
6. We obey the one who obeys the prophet (Pbuh) of Allah SAYYID QUTB; “Islam is not merely a belief, so that its merely enough to preach it. Islam which is a way of life takes practical steps to organize a movement for freeing man…hence it’s the duty of Islam to annihilate all such systems, as they are obstacles in they way of universal freedom. The foremost duty of Islam in this world is to depose Jahiliyyah (unbelievers) from the leadership of mere men into its own hands & enforce the particular way of life which is its permanent feature” We urge all TRUE muslims to read his book Ma’alim fi el- Tareek. Books & poems by Shokri Moustafa. Book: Al kalafa. Poems: 1.El-Maalhamma 2.El-Hi-jira 3.El Tawaseemat. We also believe 100% the teachings of Ibn Tamiyah, may Allah bless him. Rebooting. . .Stop command.
Ok, I just finished showing you the mindset & the ideology of JAS based on their interpretation of the Holy Quran. Now base on this ideology lets do some analysis at finding a permanent solution at checkmating their Onslaught. Now you understand 1.why they cannot enter dialogue with the Jonathan government because (i) they are not in Danger, they are actually controlling the pace (ii) There is no instruction(s) from the Quran to negotiate with an unbeliever government. 2. Why they will continue to attack Christians and any muslim that speak out against them or any symbol of govt Institution for that matter and why many muslim scholars have been killed.

3. Why JAS is not a politically controlled movement, even though politicians like Ndume rode on their back for political power & for personal protection. 4. Now you know JAS members are not crazy or criminals (by Allah’s law) a big mistake our security operatives of this government continue to make.

Conclusions
1. government with sincere northern leaders must begin massive education of youths in the north and genuine economic empowerment of the downtrodden and masses of northern Nigeria.
2. The political class must be rid of corruption in the whole country. JAS is watching with disgust, the level of government corruption and impunity. It reminds them of the dark ages known as JAHILINCI-retrogression and ignorance, corruption of the human society.
3. Most IMPORTANTLY, muslim scholars must help to theologically reconstruct the mindset of the youths into mainstream Islam, in so doing JAS would be isolated ideologically. This is very important; government must throw in all her resources available to identifying Imams with credible credentials, with grassroots connections. With vast knowledge in Islamic Fiqh and Qiyas. Those who can explain Taqiyya and al-Nasikh wal-Mansoukh in their proper context as it relates to our present societies.
4. The Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs under the leadership of the Sultan of Sokoto must get the Ijma al-Ummah and Ijma al-Aimmah
in deciding the fate of JAS. This is also most IMPORTANT.
5. 3 and 4 above can NOT proceed unless the government can guarantee the security of the common man on the street, and whole communities around the JAS sphere of influence.
6. Special forces must be put together that will think and fight like JAS-taking the Battle to them. . .

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by hayubee(m): 9:37am On May 29, 2013
:: VMF :::

Please, what are you driving at? That the Christians should be the appropriate target?

Even the coexistence that you support (like S.A.W did, according to you) still has hatred undertone for the Christians. Every average Muslim believes in 'Jihad.'

Why is the religion bearing so much resentment against the Christian faith when the latter beleives in one's freedom of choice of God's worship and each human-being responsible for his/her own actions too, thus no condemnation of an opposite side

I really don't care if I get banned!
Wat do u understand by d word 'jihad'? Jihad means to strive in d way of Allah jihad doesn't mean holy war! Reciting d quran is jihad, dawa(invitation to islam) is jihad, being truth ful is jihad obidience to parent is jihad. Patience is jihad. D prophet said hurting d non believers is equal to hurtin d me which is equal to hurting Allah. The quran said ders no compulsion in religion boko haram are nt strivin in d course of Allah der comitin atrocities in Allah's name which is a sin for more info visit www.irf.net
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by VMF(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2013
Please, I have this grey area that I need clarifications on!

Is the Islamic 'State' they are fighting for a 'State' in the whole country sense or one of the northern States in Nigeria?

If the former, then, we have a very critical situation at hand, especially with the recent call for help from counterparts in Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, etc.

Perhaps the discrimination against them that they profess is in the U.S terrorism-fight in Islamic countries, a reaction spurred by Al-Qaedda's 'unjustifiable' 9/11 attack.

And please save me the distortion excuse!
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by confusion247(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2013
jmslimx: The west is the Boko Haram it self.. they are the sponsor , want Nigeria to be like Sudan and Somalia , Thats if our leaders havent soled us out to the west whom want a new world order by all means , AFP could get the videos means they are fully involved one way or the other, I am not GEJ supporter but i believe Nigeria army is capable of handling the situation.
Soon you will blame Ojukwu or Achebe for being behind boko haram or being boko haram itself. Wake up from your day dreaming and self imposed illusion mode. Kabiru sokoto, abu qaqa, late yusuf the founder of boko haram are not from USA or the west, but they are from northern Nigeria.
Re: Boko-Haram Claims Victories Over Military by sazycul(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2013
Eazee-e:
when last have you heard of bomb blast in churches, police stations etc in all these states that are under emergency, it give you a clear picture that the military have the upper hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary / Jolly Nyame Gets Presidential Pardon From Nigerian Council Of State / Osinbajo Assigns Portfolios To New Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.