Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,961 members, 7,960,021 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (346834 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
Instead of the what'sapp group, why don't we use Google hangout?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Blewusi: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
marcjoe:

then make matter end for here....u don't ve the MONEY TO BUY THE PHONE SO STOP CRITICIZING....
My Galaxy Grand Duos is MORE EXPENSIVE than your Phantom A or your Phantom A+. So don't say I don't have money to buy the phone. If S4 were to be a DUAL SIM phone, I would have gone for it. It's because it's a single SIM phone I don't like carrying two phones.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
Blewusi:
Since you've now become a Samsung agent, what does the 24 months warranty cover? Tell me.
never said i was did i? Just do what i said and come give us feedback.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by paccino: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
Blewusi:
I have bought four Tecno phones, but I've never used F7. If you read my posts well, you'll notice that I ONLY QUOTE PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED THE PHONE, COMPLAINED AND POSTED THEIR COMPLAINTS ON THIS THREAD. I've never said anywhere that I'm using F7, though I've ADMITTED that I used to be a Tecno fan and I bought four (4) of their phones.

That concludes the argument... it obvious you have been arguing uninformatively... and also not from experience. pls save and buy the phantom then you'll see that companies like Samsung have been reaping us off in this part of the world. I see companies like tecno as demystifiers of the android smart phone world. I hope you know there are 1:1 replicas of Samsung phones especially the S4. All these shows that smart phones are not meant for only those who can cough out '000s without blinking but the average Nigerian can also have a high end smart phone with out breaking the bank.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
Blewusi:
You claim you know more about Samsung than me. And I said fine, ENLIGHTEN me, and you're now RUNNING AWAY. Hahahahahahahaaa!!!
About buying, swapping or borrowing F7, I don't need to do that. Because I've used four (4) Tecno phones and I know how they are. This is my first time of buying a Samsung phone, and the features that I've seen on my mid-range Samsung phone, I've not seen that on any Tecno phone.
ok since you're comparing devices you used say 10 abi 12 years ago with a company's 2013 flagship phone well i too have used samsung the r220 (bluescreen) and the c2 so i too know what samsung is like.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Remo4: 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
Blewusi:
You claim you know more about Samsung than me. And I said fine, ENLIGHTEN me, and you're now RUNNING AWAY. Hahahahahahahaaa!!!
About buying, swapping or borrowing F7, I don't need to do that. Because I've used four (4) Tecno phones and I know how they are. This is my first time of buying a Samsung phone, and the features that I've seen on my mid-range Samsung phone, I've not seen that on any Tecno phone.

Then, What are you doing in a tecno Thread? go to where you belong!!!

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by mosak(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
Blewusi:
Since you've now become a Samsung agent, what does the 24 months warranty cover? Tell me.
kindly read ur terms and conditions of warranty
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Blewusi: 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
Coolstan: never said i was did i? Just do what i said and come give us feedback.
I am using and enjoying my Galaxy Grand Duos and I have 24 months warranty. When something happens within the 24 months period, I'll send it to Samsung and see what happens. Though this is my first time of buying a Samsung phone, this is NOT my first time of buying their products. I've bought Samsung TV sets and Samsung DVD/HDD recorders. And I'm currently using one of their LED tvs. And they've NEVER disappointed me when it comes to warranty issue. So I trust them.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
Blewusi:
My Galaxy Grand Duos is MORE EXPENSIVE than your Phantom A or your Phantom A+. So don't say I don't have money to buy the phone. If S4 were to be a DUAL SIM phone, I would have gone for it. It's because it's a single SIM phone I don't like carrying two phones.
who said there's no dual sim version of the s4? Yet you claim to be a samsung expert
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Blewusi: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
Coolstan: ok since you're comparing devices you used say 10 abi 12 years ago with a company's 2013 flagship phone well i too have used samsung the r220 (bluescreen) and the c2 so i too know what samsung is like.
And who said Tecno came on the scene 12 years ago? Go and do your homework and your research well.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by mosak(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
Blewusi:
I am using and enjoying my Galaxy Grand Duos and I have 24 months warranty. When something happens within the 24 months period, I'll send it to Samsung and see what happens. Though this is my first time of buying a Samsung phone, this is NOT my first time of buying their products. I've bought Samsung TV sets and Samsung DVD/HDD recorders. And I'm currently using one of their LED tvs. And they've NEVER disappointed me when it comes to warranty issue. So I trust them.
Bros, there r tinx ur warranty Dnt cover. kindly read through ur terms and Conditions of warranty
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
enough of all dis tecno n samsung argument n comparison...samsung beats tecno in terms of hardware,software and durability while tecno beat samsung in terms of price..tecno is nt even beta dan gionee.dnt knw y some peeps go just carry tecno for head like say na deir papa get am.even samsung..face it guys they dnt even knw u tecno nor knw u if u like defend dem they r all out to make profits.stop all dis comparison n d worst part of it is u guys dnt even use sammy device keep arguing while they r busy planning to release new device n make profits...hw much tecno n samsung pay una?wetin be chipset and gpu to non computer geeks as far it can perform basic functions..cortex a7 or mediatek o na una sabi or even snapdragon or tegra 3 na una knw o..nt a fan of tecno or samsung..una don derail dis thread finish with crap comparison..comparing tecno to samsung is like comparing lion n zebra.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
Blewusi:
there's always a 1st time cheesy
Blewusi:
there's always a 1st time. Just damage the phone and send it in and pls don't come here crying:p. In case you don't know your warranty covers software related issues eg you brick your phone, it refuses to come on etc or faulty hardware eg bad charging port, poor speaker quality e.t.c it doesn't cover physical damages to the device eg broken screen, liquid immersion, e.t.c the s4 is the only device that has that covered and its limited to only two repairs
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
Blewusi:
there's always a 1st time cheesy
Blewusi:
there's always a 1st time. Just damage the phone and send it in and pls don't come here crying:p. In case you don't know your warranty covers software related issues eg you brick your phone, it refuses to come on etc or faulty hardware eg bad charging port, poor speaker quality e.t.c it doesn't cover physical damages to the device eg broken screen, liquid immersion, e.t.c the s4 is the only device that has that covered and its limited to only two repairs
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by henro111(m): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
fxstudent: My suggestion is for people that own the phone and not noise makers..... If you feel the screen is a bit not to responsive... you can take out the screen protector... It's there on the screen. The screen is gorilla glass.. I personally used staple pin to scratch it and nothing happened... I swear.. Taking the screen protector off makes all the difference when your using swift key to type :-)
Did u mean that Tecno f7 came with screen protector aside from the cover nylon that carry the android logo
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Blewusi: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
Coolstan: who said there's no dual sim version of the s4? Yet you claim to be a samsung expert
Hahahahahahahaha! That's Galaxy S4 mini. I mean the flagship itself, there's no dual SIM version. Moreover I bought my Galaxy Grand Duos before S4 was launched. And I don't consider myself as a Samsung expert. I see myself as a LEARNER, and I learn from people. That's why in all my posts I'VE NEVER INSULTED ANYBODY. I just make my point and back it with facts or links. You think you know it all, that's why you have insulted me and other people several times.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LizyL: 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
Please who knows how I can contact calcare for tecno ? I have a question on the warranty
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by souljaboi51(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
drizzypat: well said jawe,no mind am ,dey rate chip like sey e even make 1,@everyone buy whatu feel is good for u,bt u dey repeat ur post
tnx man. dunno y e repeat o
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
henro111: Did u mean that Tecno f7 came with screen protector aside from the cover nylon that carry the android logo
yes na
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
henro111: Did u mean that Tecno f7 came with screen protector aside from the cover nylon that carry the android logo

Yup.. There is a screen protector... Take a good look at the front facing camera or the ear piece... It's removable
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
LizyL: Please who knows how I can contact calcare for tecno ? I have a question on the warranty

Office is at opebi...
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
LizyL: Please who knows how I can contact calcare for tecno ? I have a question on the warranty
visit 77 opebi rd ikeja
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Remo4: 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
Blewusi:

Who's interested in how many of sammy products you have?? Go to their ofix and tell them so that they can give you facecap and Tshirt as a loyal COSTUMER and leave dis tecno Thread, samsung have their Threads okay!!!

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Blewusi: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
Coolstan: there's always a 1st time cheesy there's always a 1st time. Just damage the phone and send it in and pls don't come here crying:p. In case you don't know your warranty covers software related issues eg you brick your phone, it refuses to come on etc or faulty hardware eg bad charging port, poor speaker quality e.t.c it doesn't cover physical damages to the device eg broken screen, liquid immersion, e.t.c the s4 is the only device that has that covered and its limited to only two repairs
Hahaahahahahaha! I have the same terms and conditions of Tecno warranty in all the four (4) Tecno manuals that I have with me right now. It's stated there clearly. The only difference is Tecno has 13 months warranty whilst Samsung has 24 months warranty.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
Blewusi:
Hahahahahahahaha! That's Galaxy S4 mini. I mean the flagship itself, there's no dual SIM version. Moreover I bought my Galaxy Grand Duos before S4 was launched. And I don't consider myself as a Samsung expert. I see myself as a LEARNER, and I learn from people. That's why in all my posts I'VE NEVER INSULTED ANYBODY. I just make my point and back it with facts or links. You think you know it all, that's why you have insulted me and other people several times.
you and which other ppl? Oya sorry. Run come collect biscuit and sweet
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LizyL: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
thanks how does the warranty work, do they replace or repair ?
fxstudent:

Office is at opebi...
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
Blewusi:
Hahaahahahahaha! I have the same terms and conditions of Tecno warranty in all the four (4) Tecno manuals that I have with me right now. It's stated there clearly. The only difference is Tecno has 13 months warranty whilst Samsung has 24 months warranty.
ok then damage and take it in.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by henro111(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
fxstudent:

Yup.. There is a screen protector... Take a good look at the front facing camera or the ear piece... It's removable
That is beautiful could you believe that I have being planing on how to put a screen protector on it. This is a good information thanks
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Blewusi: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
physise: enough of all dis tecno n samsung argument n comparison...samsung beats tecno in terms of hardware,software and durability while tecno beat samsung in terms of price..tecno is nt even beta dan gionee.dnt knw y some peeps go just carry tecno for head like say na deir papa get am.even samsung..face it guys they dnt even knw u tecno nor knw u if u like defend dem they r all out to make profits.stop all dis comparison n d worst part of it is u guys dnt even use sammy device keep arguing while they r busy planning to release new device n make profits...hw much tecno n samsung pay una?wetin be chipset and gpu to non computer geeks as far it can perform basic functions..cortex a7 or mediatek o na una sabi or even snapdragon or tegra 3 na una knw o..nt a fan of tecno or samsung..una don derail dis thread finish with crap comparison..comparing tecno to samsung is like comparing lion n zebra.
Well said bros. I've ended everything now. Bye for now.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
LizyL: thanks how does the warranty work, do they replace or repair ?
they repair but if the problem is beyond repair they'll replace tho note that the warranty doesn't cover physical damages.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
henro111: That is beautiful could you believe that I have being planing on how to put a screen protector on it. This is a good information thanks
lmao like seriously you didn't know there was a screen protector on it?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by souljaboi51(m): 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
marcjoe:

I VE SAID THIS SEVERAL TIMES IN D PAST....WHEN I WANTED TO BUY MY OWN TECNO PHANTOM A AT SLOT,IKEJA COME C BIG MEN WITH CARS RUSHING THE PHONE , WHO CARES SO FAR IT SUIT THEIR NEEDS, THEN TWO DAYS LATER ME AND MY FRIEND WENT BACK TO SLOT TO PURCHASE HIS OWN AFTER FELLING IN LOVE WITH MINE AND WE CAN'T FIND ANYMORE COS ITS FINISHED , we ve to goto somewhere else to buy at an increased price...
so MY FELLOW NAIJA PPL LETS NOT DECIEVE OURSELF because we think tecno is cheap so it's crap...
as for gaming who cares abt d chipset used d new phantom a+ so far if u give am food i.e game chop e go play am fast...
THE SIMPLE TRUTH IS THAT TECNO PHONES ARE THE TOP SELLING PHONES IN NIGERIA RIGHT NOW followed by bb. ..goto comp. village ikeja and c for urself...imagine a woman in my street going to buy phantom a+ all because of the front and back camera quality wetin she wan use andriod do...
na only ota update remain for their phones and they are working on that now...
Y DO U THINK ETISALAT,GLO,AIRTEL AND MTN ARE NOW SELLING TECNO PHONES....NA FORMER CHINKO BUT NIGERIANS DON WISE UP SAY ALL NA SAME THING.. .
I NOW BELIEVE THAT PPL LIKE GODZILLA,biz2get, blewusi are SAMSUNG PHONE SELLERS AND DERE MARKET IS NO LONGER MOVING LIKE BEFORE SO THEY THINK THEIR PLAN TO TANISH TECNO PHONES WOULD WORK.... NO WAY..!!!

its hot in d tecno f7 room on whatsapp, we ve finally discovered an app to scroll picture, scroll webpages using ur hand to slide across d screen like in s4, works like magic, no need to pick calls by touching s screen again, switch btw open app by sliding and many more features, U CAN DO all THIS ON THIS ANGELINA JOLIE(F7).....3MORE SPACE LEFT IN D GROUP CHAT..ADD ME UP ON WHATSAPP WITH 08161145945

WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON PHANTOM A+ ROM TO WORK WITH PHANTOM A SO WE ARE NOT SELLING OUR PHONES, WE WOULD WAIT TILL TECNO RELEASE A PHONE THAT BEATS PHANTOM A+...

TECNO WINS AT LAST I CAN'T SHOUT
pls what is d name of the app

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.