Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,243 members, 7,936,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) (22835 Views)

Sarah Ofili Shares Stunning Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by lawizle(m): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2013
arcbabe: This same Niyola that was caught by NDLEA with cocain in her private part. Am not interested in what ever she does,she's even urgly with large mouth.

Words fall from your mouth like shi.t from ar.se...just googled yur allegation and saw nothing of sort...

1 Like

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by razzberry2(f): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2013
50calibre:

Shut up! You don't tell me what to do, I'm a Christian as well, a better Christian than you are.
Then ACT like one..ever heard of the 2ND COMMANDMENT

2 Likes

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:00am On Jun 02, 2013
She is handsome.
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by VMF(m): 9:07am On Jun 02, 2013
Orikinla: She is handsome.

Gbagaun!
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by kcsider: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2013
razzberry2:
Then ACT like one..ever heard of the 2ND COMMANDMENT

GOD bless you!
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Talentscout: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2013
$andra-Luv:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-zYf09u91qIw/Uam7wAZgiwI/AAAAAAAAARg/10Q5aWuornA/s1600/no-makeup.png[/img]

The new trend in town is to share a photo of you without make up, lol – that’s what the female celebs are doing now!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-mZuapY9H54Y/UanPVjHy2DI/AAAAAAAAASA/_eOcw7BPTng/s1600/Niyola-460x460.jpg[/img]

First it was Genevieve Nnaji, Chioma Chukwuka, Rita Dominic and guess who is next in line – Niyola, E.M.E’s first lady.
This her pics with make-up

[img]http://3.bp..com/-XNY2PNaQqK0/Uam8bx01FdI/AAAAAAAAARw/7vl3W3lKqGg/s1600/Niyola-Then-Now-New-Look-January-2013-2.jpg[/img]

Imagine a world without make up for we ladies, though she looks gr8
View more here>> http://www.veryxclusive.com/2013/06/xclusive-emes-niyola-without-makeup.html#more
wizkid and Banky W must had gotten intimate with dis Sexy Sex Symbol.
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:58am On Jun 02, 2013
I see a rather beautiful young woman with and without makeup. Not sure what some people here are exclamating about. Odd though, I have never heard of her.
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Fussbot: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2013
She be like person wey just born finish..
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by lawizle(m): 11:50am On Jun 02, 2013
vivacious vivi: I see a rather beautiful young woman with and without makeup. Not sure what some people here are exclamating about. Odd though, I have never heard of her.

Exclamating is wrong english..exclaiming is better.
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
What gwa'an here?
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
Even wit makeup,i no fancy dis girl one bit.
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2013

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
^^
That is disgusting! It's almost bordering on pedophilia angry
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
CFCfan: ^^
That is disgusting! It's almost bordering on pedophilia angry
"iyammi" in cafenol's voice
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Vincent41(m): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
arcbabe: This same Niyola that was caught by NDLEA with cocain in her private part. Am not interested in what ever she does,she's even urgly with large mouth.

de seize of a womans mouth determines de seize of her pu**sy
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by highlife10(f): 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
Niyola looks good without makeup, but why are all these female celebrities all posting pics of themselves bare faced?
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Afam4eva(m): 6:11am On Jun 03, 2013
I've always known this girl to be hot. I wonder was she was doing with freestyle's skinny azz anyways.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School / Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List / Funke Bakre, Tobi Bakre’s Mother Advises Ladies/Intending Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.