Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,870 members, 7,962,837 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends (5322 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by uche1(m): 8:42pm On May 18, 2006
yes, i love you
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by spikedcylinder: 8:43pm On May 18, 2006
I think the original poster of this thread is the sort of person who freaks out once a relationship starts to get serious.
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by hotangel2(f): 8:44pm On May 18, 2006
uche1:

yes, i love you
Wat r u talking abt?
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by spikedcylinder: 8:45pm On May 18, 2006
Uche,whats that?
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by MrBean(m): 8:46pm On May 18, 2006
hot-angel:

undecided
uche1:

When i first mate her was my perfect date. We walked down a red carpet to the  Studio to take pictures . I felt like we were movie stars. All eyes were on us. That’s where everybody wants to be. It was like being Cinderella for a night. From rags to riches. well she is still cool with me and i love her that way.

And you point is?

@hotangel

I wonder oh.
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by MrBean(m): 8:47pm On May 18, 2006
I think uche1 is in the twilight zone. grin grin grin grin grin

@uche1

No offense.
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by debosky(m): 8:47pm On May 18, 2006
spikedcylinder:

I think the original poster of this thread is the sort of person who freaks out once a relationship starts to get serious.
word girl! thats exactly what i was thinking. Once the 'chase' is over, some guys don't enjoy it anymore. the dude must have a real case of 'commit-phobia'. cool I have a friend exactly like that. Hope they wake up and smell the coffee soon!
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by uche1(m): 8:51pm On May 18, 2006
hey you can say that agian, you know what Girls are very catty. That’s why I don’t let them get to me, because no matter what you do, no matter how you look, even if you try to change for them , they’re always going to find something else to say. So you just have to blow it off and be confident in yourself.
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by uche1(m): 8:53pm On May 18, 2006
she will come back for you just be your self and don,t try to be some one else
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by MrBean(m): 8:54pm On May 18, 2006
@debosky

Na me start the thread oh!  grin grin

Please read well. I dont have anything against being serious. What i detest is living like 20years of marriage just because we are serious. We should engage in a lot of fun things and still be spontaneous.

I just get bored easily.
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by MrBean(m): 8:57pm On May 18, 2006
uche1:

she will come back for you just be your self and don,t try to be some one else

uche1:

hey you can say that agian, you know what Girls are very catty. That’s why I don’t let them get to me, because no matter what you do, no matter how you look, even if you try to change for them , they’re always going to find something else to say. So you just have to blow it off and be confident in yourself.

??

I think you are on the wrong thread.
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by debosky(m): 8:59pm On May 18, 2006
@ mrlawng

Nothing but love for ya ma brotha! cool
yeah, you can be spontaneous and still be 'mothered' sometimes. You both just have to be able to find a balance. Besides, things should be better 20 years after marriage, you make it sound as if its ok to be 'mothered' then but not now.

As long as your real with yourself and your partner, carry go!
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by spikedcylinder: 9:00pm On May 18, 2006
MrLawng,If you don't like having a boring relationship,why not intitiate things that will make your relationship more exciting?Am sure she wont object if you suggest certain things that would spark up your relationship.I'm saying this based on the fact that i'm assuming mutual interests should be one of the reasons the relationship started in the first place.
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by MrBean(m): 9:10pm On May 18, 2006
@debosky

thanks

@spikecylinder

Didn't you read my posts? Before the commitment they don't object to the fun things i initiate. But once committed, she they want to live like old people. Enthusiasm for all the fun things initiated dwindles. You can't even talk about "nothings" like you used to. Most discussions now have to be serious. I get enough of that at work.

I just need my girl to be MY GIRL.
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by spikedcylinder: 9:13pm On May 18, 2006
Ok,i was just trying to help.

But i dont think most Nigerian girls mother their boyfriends.I dont do that and i dont expect to be fathered.
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by MrBean(m): 9:18pm On May 18, 2006
@spikecylinder

Are you different? grin grin grin

(just Kidding)
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by spikedcylinder: 9:26pm On May 18, 2006
If different is not being a mother and not wanting a new father,yes! grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by MrBean(m): 9:45pm On May 18, 2006
@spikecylinder

Thats what i am talking about. Whats your number? lol shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by gem87(f): 11:16pm On May 18, 2006
i guess it differ frm r/ship 2 r/ship and how deep it is
i've been wiv my boyfriend 3 yrs i luv to give him his space so he still has his life but every opportunity i get, i use it 2 tk care of him and show him i care wivout robbing him of oxygen and breathing space, it helps if one is not clingy, i think.
wht do y'all think?
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by Idekeson(m): 4:17am On May 19, 2006
Most women naturally drift into the man-marking mode after a couple of sexual encounters. It depends on wether you want to take the relationship to the next level. If not, you nip the habit in the bud before she becomes a nuisance.
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by dakmanzero(m): 10:28am On May 19, 2006
@gem87

Yep, you are right.

Clingy is the word.

The thing is this: when a guy agrees to go out with you, he has put you on this high pedestal above all other girls. When you start to appear insecure and vulnerable, your profile sinks in his eyes.

Men may pretend that they like subservient, docile women but that's a complete lie! Act that way and you'll be trampled like a doormat and slung out the door when used up! If ure unlucky you may even be married already when that happens! We like it when our girls are smarter than us! Yes! Afterall mummy was smarter when we were kids! tongue

Just be sure to

(a) act like ure our TOTAL SLAVE when our friends are around to make em envious, and

(b) Agree to whatever stupid opinion we are pushing whenever an argument becomes more of a battle for authority than a sensible discussion. Most men know when they are wrong, and agreeing in that way can make a guy feel like a complete idiot

cheesy see me trying to sound like John Gray. lololololol DMZ out
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by cassidy(f): 11:04am On May 19, 2006
Men are babies so we should mother over them less they slip from your hands to the next mother.
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by ezinwa(m): 12:05pm On May 19, 2006
girls graduate into mothers ok. so they(naija girls) should learn it now to mother whatever: boy friend, hubby and so on
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by MrBean(m): 1:08pm On May 19, 2006
@cassidy

Youre kidding right?
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by cassidy(f): 2:25pm On May 19, 2006
@ mrlawng

i am not kiddin we watch over u guys cos u ve d habit of slip back and forth.
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by maki(f): 3:14pm On May 19, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

hey everybody how's the going
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by MrBean(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2006
Hey Maki

Wasup?
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by Rottweiler(m): 3:20pm On May 19, 2006
I need Maki to 'mother' me. hey Maki, would you be kind enough to make me feel like a baby once again in my lifetime?
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by dakmanzero(m): 3:34pm On May 19, 2006
@cassidy

If u (s)mother ya man he will bail on you
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by maki(f): 3:35pm On May 19, 2006
hey rottweiller, what's up
dont worry, give me time for my milk to mature

hey mrlawng how's the going
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by Zahymaka(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2006
maki:

. . .don't worry, give me time for my milk to mature

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends by mamaput(f): 6:25pm On May 19, 2006
right from the day a girl is born in Nigeria she is dammed to all that "When you marry" stupid talk.
While her brothers are outside playing ball she is insind learning how to cook and clean.
If she m isbehaves the mother will tell her to mpack her bag she is going to her husbands house

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Eyes Or Small Eyes / I Need A Wife Asap / My Wife Thinks I'm Poor. This Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.