Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,065 members, 7,960,397 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo (1709 Views)

Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal / Breaking: Radio Biafra Dares The Army Issued 24hrs Warning Deadline / Tinubu Dares The Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by promisengr(m): 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
It seems the daughter of ex-Oyo State Governor Olunloyo , Kemi is not happy with the recently passed gay law in Nigeria .
Just this last week, the senate approved 14 years imprisonment for anyone caught in homosexuality.
Hear what Kemi said about the Nigerian National Assembly;
I am at WAR with the Nigerian National Assembly! I DARE them to order my arrest for Educating Gays with their clueless law. I want everyone … to write their lawmakersthat I am encouraging gays and supporting their activities underground. The Gay law is FRAUD!! We did not vote for it, they passed it on our behalf stating that God doesn’t want it for the people. You put that kind of SHIT on the f**king ballot and we will be satisfied. The Gay law should be repealed and put on the 2015 ballot like any developedcountry would.
It is not in the 1999 Constitution and considered fraudulent. When the ppl vote against it, I will be convinced.
Watch me on CNN, CTV and SNN next week .
The battle line has just been drawn.
The controversial human right activist was deported from Canada in2012.
Since then, she has been disturbing the whole of Ibadan and Nigeria through her controversial Facebook page.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by nedu2000(m): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
They can't order your arrest 'cause you've not been caught making out with a woman. Make alaba or aluu boys catch U̶̲̥̅̊ dey romance woman for public ,na dat time U̶̲̥̅̊ go know say police na ur friend!!! waste pype

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by Stallion77(f): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
nedu2000: They can't order your arrest 'cause you've not been caught making out with a woman. Make alaba or aluu boys catch U̶̲̥̅̊ dey romance woman for public ,na dat time U̶̲̥̅̊ go know say police na ur friend!!! waste pype

[size=14pt]End of Discussion![/size]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by oilyngbati3(m): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
All battymen and batty gals are hell bound angry angry angry This lady is crazy, she should go back to America, if she's not ready to live within the rule of law...nonsense!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by overdrive(m): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
Attention seeking old hag.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by baby124: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
Kemi, until they capture you and forcefully detain you in yaba left, you wont rest with your attention seeking. LOL.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by dridowu: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
Attention seeker is her oda name
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by eggheaders(m): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
this old hag need to be hanged upside and her cadaver feed to vultures.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by touch4mony: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
at op, sorry did u say she was deported.no wounder u can now see that her problem did not start here and am not sure we can help her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by funnyx(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
eggheaders: this old hag need to be hanged upside and her cadaver feed to vultures.

That girl is a lunatic, if only they can lock her in cell for one week she'll know that khaki no be leather.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
nedu2000: They can't order your arrest 'cause you've not been caught making out with a woman . Make alaba or aluu boys catch U̶̲̥̅̊ dey romance woman for public ,na dat time U̶̲̥̅̊ go know say police na ur friend!!! waste pype
Lmao ol boy, cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy laugh wan make me carry david mark on top my head. cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by eggheaders(m): 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
funnyx:

That girl is a lunatic, if only they can lock her in cell for one week she'll know that khaki no be leather.
listened to her interview with nikky on splash FM. and I was like this overgrown chimpanzee and western wannabe zombie need king sized koboko by a new kanuri recruit for like two years.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by HezronLorraine(m): 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
I don't know why anyone would support this draconian legislation.
This bill doesn't elaborate on its ban on same-sex public display of affection.it means you can serve jail term for hugging tightly or holding hands with a member of the same-sex u aren't related to if those law avoiding black devils conceive you to be gay/lesbian.
It also outrightly bans any gathering or association of peaceful convention under the umbrella of same-sex celeberation.gay bars,clubs,e.t.c.
Gay rights advocates face harsher ordeal.you can't form any movement or group to canvass support in future to repeal the law.in a democracy.that's shameful.
Fine I understand the faith of these legislooters,they have the right to hold unto their archaic beliefs,but must their ignorance and backwardness affect a minority who pose no harm to the nation in whatever form.I don't get why anyone would be raged or see same-sex unions as a threat or competition to heterosexual lifestyle.
No right thinking nigerian that is gay or lesbian would decide to walk into Ikoyi marriage registry and choose to get married.what's the essence of a marriage when the vast populace don't respect your sexual identity neither can they comprehend the fact that you are homosexual.
Till the Nigerian population is of age and intellect to respect gay people and leave their biase trad-religious sentiments aside,this bill remains inevitable.
Why does Kemi think a ballot poll would solve the problem.I'm very sure homophobic nigerians would spread and incite hate b4 the polls.they would still vote with their one-sided brain.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
You are too small for national assembly to handle, just wait till I catch you na then u go understand.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by HezronLorraine(m): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
This should be a life policy of any right thinking individual.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by oderemo(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
reason i listen to buju banton all the tym. nuff said.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by Zet72(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I don't know why anyone would support this draconian legislation.
This bill doesn't elaborate on its ban on same-sex public display of affection.it means you can serve jail term for hugging tightly or holding hands with a member of the same-sex u aren't related to if those law avoiding black devils conceive you to be gay/lesbian.
It also outrightly bans any gathering or association of peaceful convention under the umbrella of same-sex celeberation.gay bars,clubs,e.t.c.
Gay rights advocates face harsher ordeal.you can't form any movement or group to canvass support in future to repeal the law.in a democracy.that's shameful.
Fine I understand the faith of these legislooters,they have the right to hold unto their archaic beliefs,but must their ignorance and backwardness affect a minority who pose no harm to the nation in whatever form.I don't get why anyone would be raged or see same-sex unions as a threat or competition to heterosexual lifestyle.
No right thinking nigerian that is gay or lesbian would decide to walk into Ikoyi marriage registry and choose to get married.what's the essence of a marriage when the vast populace don't respect your sexual identity neither can they comprehend the fact that you are homosexual.
Till the Nigerian population is of age and intellect to respect gay people and leave their biase trad-religious sentiments aside,this bill remains inevitable.
Why does Kemi think a ballot poll would solve the problem.I'm very sure homophobic nigerians would spread and incite hate b4 the polls.they would still vote with their one-sided brain.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by HezronLorraine(m): 12:31am On Jun 05, 2013
Love is love irrespective of gender.the happiness of two people in love not at the detriment of another shouldn't cause an headache.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 05, 2013
promisengr: It seems the daughter of ex-Oyo State Governor Olunloyo , Kemi is not happy with the recently passed gay law in Nigeria .
Just this last week, the senate approved 14 years imprisonment for anyone caught in homosexuality.
I am at WAR with the Nigerian National Assembly! I DARE them to order my arrest for Educating Gays with their clueless law. I want everyone … to write their lawmakersthat I am encouraging gays and supporting their activities underground. The Gay law is FRAUD!! We did not vote for it, they passed it on our behalf stating that God doesn’t want it for the people. You put that kind of SHIT on the f**king ballot and we will be satisfied. The Gay law should be repealed and put on the 2015 ballot like any developedcountry would.
It is not in the 1999 Constitution and considered fraudulent. When the ppl vote against it, I will be convinced.
Since then, she has been disturbing the whole of Ibadan and Nigeria through her controversial Facebook page.

You go girl!

Show them how it's done..............

Civility left Nigeria a long time ago

The only way to deal with them is to be aggresive

Tell me how homosexuals are being bullied for the life they chose to live, while these Nigerian political monkeys can't come to a consensus embezzling and corruption punishment.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 05, 2013
Criminalizing gay activities, while the main criminals are given amnesty. Aren't our lawmakers wise?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:12am On Jun 05, 2013
promisengr: It seems the daughter of ex-Oyo State Governor Olunloyo , Kemi is not happy with the recently passed gay law in Nigeria .
desperate measures to stay relevant. It's easy, wen u present urself as a gay activist in Nigeria, u get international recognition from all around and of course, money!

A deportee grin trying to make ends meet
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by omaigala(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2013
[size=18pt] This lady is a big f00l; so for her mind anything wey U S do na the right thing abi? White man's slave I guess.

I wonder why some illitrates sees themselves as educated things.

Oya na she should also go to China and tell them start drinking coke or even Babcock University to start allowing their students to drink coke too. Yeye fowl. [/size]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 05, 2013
Same People, says the bird at my backyard grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by juman(m): 8:46am On Jun 05, 2013

overdrive: Attention seeking old hag.

grin grin

Anyway sha, I like reading news about her. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 05, 2013
Be against the world and they would listen to you!!! "She's quite aware of the law, Tonto also does dis,"

End result is the attention
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2013
She should be deported to Borno state. Make she hear am grin

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Great Pity For Labaran Maku – Fashola / The Decision Of The Abia State Government To Build An Airport Is Commendable / B'haram Attack On Yoruba Land Will Begin The End Of Nigeria’– Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.