Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,376 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:52 AM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (1651 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by happyjuliet(f): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hi nairaland, i need an advice on this matter that has been bothering me. i met this guy just last 3 weeks, we started seeing each other just last week he started asking me for sex.
my question here is did u think it is proper 4 him 2 have is way, or it is too early for that.
please no insults, mutual advice only.
Re: Help by Mynd44: 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
You are the one dating him and you are an adult so you should decide what you want but personally, I think if a man really likes you, he would not pressure you but wait for a time when you are comfy except of course you have given him signs that you want sex.

If you don't, sit him down and tell him.
Re: Help by MrCork: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
happyjuliet: Hi nairaland, i need an advice on this matter that has been bothering me. i met this guy just last 3 weeks, we started seeing each other just last week he started asking me for sex.
my question here is did u think it is proper 4 him 2 have is way, or it is too early for that.
please no insults, mutual advice only.

....huh?...3 weeks and he an hit it yet?? ..in 2013?? ...happyjuliet, why are u wicked!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Help by Bigcake: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
Is sex not supose to be for d married? Just 3 wks n u want to give in. Hmmm girls cheap ooo. D guy want fvck u dats all.
Re: Help by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
Run abeg.... Sex is his motive for the relationship and not that he truly love, he just want to add you to his trophy cabinet.
Re: Help by vizboy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
I will be frank with you the guy doesnt luv you what he wants is to chop that fruit between you legs so be wise
Re: Help by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 05, 2013
A man who wants a real r-ship with you won't be asking you for sex 3 weeks into the r-ship.
Re: Help by andyanders: 7:01am On Jun 05, 2013
It doesn't worth it cus he is not real and just would do away with you after having his way. Most men prefer a woman to punish them a while before yielding to any pressure to se-x and please abstain from sex if you are not married.
Re: Help by Mynd44: 7:09am On Jun 05, 2013
I hope the OP will listen oooo
Re: Help by Fizboy(m): 7:17am On Jun 05, 2013
u no know say na konji carry am kon meet u?if u lyk do if u no lyk no do afterall u both wld enjoy it ...bt really it seems sex is the criteria of love nowadays smh..
Re: Help by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:18am On Jun 05, 2013
Mynd_44: I hope the OP will listen oooo
Well, if she doesn't listen, it is left for her, she asked for advice , i want to believe we've given her some of the best advice available
Re: Help by Mynd44: 7:19am On Jun 05, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Well, if she doesn't listen, it is left for her, she asked for advice , i want to believe we've given her some of the best advice available
Well we can only hope
Re: Help by jmoore(m): 7:24am On Jun 05, 2013
Dating is not mating. He has no conjugal rights!!

2 Likes

Re: Help by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:33am On Jun 05, 2013
It swings both ways;

Some people dnt care and hit it anyway.

Some people see it as 'too early'

Some, it is a sin and shldnt be done until marriage.

So, asking for people's opinion is like not havin a mind of ur own on ds matter.

Some people dnt care if the got fuccked and get dumped! They jes want a good time.

Some people are scared of getting fuccked and dumped cos they dnt wanna be registers for fuys. They want real courtship.
If u happen to fall intto this category, dnt do a thang even in 6monts until u are sure his people want u, and he wants u forever.

My own adfaice be dt o

1 Like

Re: Help by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2013
Juliet, give the guy the thing na, why are you stingy? You've been giving others, now that it's his turn to harvest you wanna play politics with it.
Re: Help by Monicasque(f): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2013
Be frank and tell him that he is trying to turn you in to a cheap girl and you are well aware of it. If he pretends to be hurt by what you are saying and tries to blackmail you emotionally , tell him that will not work either and if he truely wants to be with you he must learn to be patient and wait for when you are ready or he should just lv u alone. You have nothing to loose but a looser dol
Re: Help by kaboninc(m): 8:22am On Jun 05, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

....huh?...3 weeks and he an hit it yet?? ..in 2013?? ...happyjuliet, why are u wicked!! angry

I wonder kwa!
Re: Help by kaboninc(m): 8:29am On Jun 05, 2013
Monicasque: Be frank and tell him that he is trying to turn you in to a cheap girl and you are well aware of it. If he pretends to be hurt by what you are saying and tries to blackmail you emotionally , tell him that will not work either and if he truely wants to be with you he must learn to be patient and wait for when you are ready or he should just lv u alone. You have nothing to loose but a looser dol

Huh....what do you really mean?
Re: Help by Monicasque(f): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2013
kaboninc:

Huh....what do you really mean?

i mean she should make him aware that she is aware of his game and tell him exactly how she feels about it and if he gets angry or walks away she must let him and she has nothing to loose except loose someone who was already going to be lost in the future
Re: Help by happyjuliet(f): 9:25am On Jun 05, 2013
Thanks friends 4 your advices i really i appreciate
Re: Help by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 05, 2013
some pple r just so stupid no apologies#hw will u say he doest love her wat do u knw abt love.what do u knw abt d guy wat do u knw abt d gurl.sorry case for pple given bad advice.JULIET listen to me sit him down let him knw u r nt ready for sex now.if is a guy dat loves u is actually gonna wait love u d more he might actually b testin if u r cheap.because he ask for sex in just three weeks does nt mean he doesnt love u HELL NO#GBAM

1 Like

Re: Help by kaboninc(m): 10:47am On Jun 05, 2013
Monicasque:

i mean she should make him aware that she is aware of his game and tell him exactly how she feels about it and if he gets angry or walks away she must let him and she has nothing to loose except loose someone who was already going to be lost in the future

Its alright. Just need clarification from the bolded part.
Re: Help by kaboninc(m): 10:48am On Jun 05, 2013
ojingbe: some pple r just so stupid no apologies#hw will u say he doest love her wat do u knw abt love.what do u knw abt d guy wat do u knw abt d gurl.sorry case for pple given bad advice.JULIET listen to me sit him down let him knw u r nt ready for sex now.if is a guy dat loves u is actually gonna wait love u d more he might actually b testin if u r cheap.because he ask for sex in just three weeks does nt mean he doesnt love u HELL NO#GBAM

Oga...are you a learner or a new comer?
Re: Help by Youngpo413: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
Tender the kpomo jooor!

(1) (Reply)

Three Girlfriends Turn Up At Airport To Confront Boyfriend / She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend / A Prospective Daughter-in-law's Prayer For Her Future Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.