Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,874 members, 7,959,744 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1041010 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2013
tunjiup: Wats my billin for dis
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Clearance-Sale-7-Inch-Dual-core-Tablet-PC-MTK6577-1024-600-Builtin-3G-GPS-Bluetooth-TV/1023196387.html

What is d delivery duration?

Item: $95.00

Shipping: $20

Commission: $10

TOTAL: $125 (N20,375)

80% Upfront: N16,300

Balance: N4,075

Delivery duration depends on when seller sends it down to our office in China. All we do is to make sure seller sends immediately after payment verification by AliExpress.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by benefitzte: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Bizbloke what is happening?
Have u not reached ur office since then?
I called u and u promised to call back whn u get to ur office, its 5pm now and remember today is the last day u promised me and d day is almost gone, do u see how u keep pushing my patience?
Its almost one month now, I ve understood with u for too long.
We ve never met but I know you as a guy that i paid money to to help buy a phone for close to a month now....dont see that as an advantage to u.
I wont call you again.
Etowa.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ocsam: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hi,
Please i want you to help me verify this product urgently

and tell me how much to pay

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/X7S-7-inch-android-4-1-tablet-pc-gps-gsm-2G-phone-GSM850-900-1800-1900/1015636726.html

this is urgent
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bronx07: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
Just got ma items Thx guys keep up d gud wrk
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by venorite(m): 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
Pls has my goods arrived?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by benefitzte: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dis Mr.Tochukwu(08037189922)who you asked me to call is now insulting me asking how much i paid that am disturbing him.
Truth is i dont know him and he should not ask me to come to your office for my refund.
Bizbloke you know i paid u thru bank transfer and i expect u to refund me thru same means, the only thing i can do is send u my bank details if you dont have it anymore because its almost one month now.
I need my money latest tomorrow.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
ocsam: Hi,
Please i want you to help me verify this product urgently

and tell me how much to pay

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/X7S-7-inch-android-4-1-tablet-pc-gps-gsm-2G-phone-GSM850-900-1800-1900/1015636726.html

this is urgent

Hello,

You also sent this to our mailbox. I've replied you via mail.

Do check.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
venorite: Pls has my goods arrived?

Good evening, Venorite.

Yes, arrived this evening.

Kindly pick up from 10am tomorrow morning.

Office address and delivery department phone number is on the front page.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
bronx07: Just got ma items Thx guys keep up d gud wrk

You're welcome, Bronx07.

Thanks, too.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
benefitzte: Bizbloke what is happening?
1) Have u not reached ur office since then? I called u and u promised to call back whn u get to ur office, its 5pm now and remember today is the last day u promised me and d day is almost gone, do u see how u keep pushing my patience?
Its almost one month now, I ve understood with u for too long.
2) We ve never met but I know you as a guy that i paid money to to help buy a phone for close to a month now....3) dont see that as an advantage to u.
I wont call you again.
Etowa.

benefitzte: Dis Mr.Tochukwu(08037189922)who you asked me to call is now insulting me asking how much i paid that am disturbing him.
4) Truth is i dont know him and he should not ask me to come to your office for my refund.
5) Bizbloke you know i paid u thru bank transfer and i expect u to refund me thru same means, the only thing i can do is send u my bank details if you dont have it anymore because its almost one month now.
I need my money latest tomorrow.

1) Yes, I did promise to call you back and I didn't. I went to the airport straight from the office and it skipped my mind. I'm sorry about that.

2) Yes, you paid money for us to help you buy a phone. I personally made the purchase and the phone is currently in Nigeria; the battery isn't. It sadly happened that it was in the same period of time that airlines initiated restriction of batteries on flights.

3) I'm not seeing anything as an advantage. Matter of fact, I 'walked' you straight from DHGate and down to AliExpress to secure a phone and we issued you a refund because your budget didn't tally with the said price; you later paid for a Bluebo phone (which is the current phone).

4) He works with Specuit Air.

5) Yes, I'm aware. And you've gotten a refund through that means. Please, calm down. Your battery will arrive.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
Jerome,

Your item has arrived Nigeria.

Please, come for pick up.

Thanks and good morning.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by benefitzte: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2013
BizBloke:

1) Yes, I did promise to call you back and I didn't. I went to the airport straight from the office and it skipped my mind. I'm sorry about that.

2) Yes, you paid money for us to help you buy a phone. I personally made the purchase and the phone is currently in Nigeria; the battery isn't. It sadly happened that it was in the same period of time that airlines initiated restriction of batteries on flights.

3) I'm not seeing anything as an advantage. Matter of fact, I 'walked' you straight from DHGate and down to AliExpress to secure a phone and we issued you a refund because your budget didn't tally with the said price; you later paid for a Bluebo phone (which is the current phone).

4) He works with Specuit Air.

5) Yes, I'm aware. And you've gotten a refund through that means. Please, calm down. Your battery will arrive.

Thanks.
Pls dont ask me to calm down anymore cos u know for how long I ve been calm, I have given u till COB today and its either u refund me or u forget about it.
I have told u d whole circumstances surrounding d phone, d owner was supposed to use it during this past holidays after which i told u he said he is no more interested in d phone, u pleaded with me to be CALM until Monday yesterday only for u to send me a number of someone i wasn't transacting with to insult me and ask me how much i paid that i should come to d office to collect a refund.
You need to refund me TODAY, and stop asking me to be calm.
Am still waiting.....
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tunjiup: 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
Made payment for 2 items. Pls confirm and update me. Thx

tunjiup: Wats my billin for dis
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Clearance-Sale-7-Inch-Dual-core-Tablet-PC-MTK6577-1024-600-Builtin-3G-GPS-Bluetooth-TV/1023196387.html

What is d delivery duration?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
tunjiup: Made payment for 2 items. Pls confirm and update me. Thx

Got your alert, the seller isn't online now, once we make contact we pay thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Cwhyte(m): 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bolawilly0: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
Incase u stl doubtin if ds guys r 4 real,yes dey are..paid dem ystredae bt ws told my order can't b visibl and ma moni was refunded 2dae...tnx...n pls let us knw wen ds issue of battery shipping ish is resolved.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Jeezy: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
follow @Gidi_Classifieds. Your one stop shop for Lagos classified ads. Buy and sell anything from parrots to pyjamas, laptops to lapdances, drinks to kinks.... wink
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Otunbaworldwide(m): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
bukahands:

product fee $30.95
shipping $13
commission $25

total 68.95
. Thankfor ur invoice. How much will I pay as my upfront and how will you know if I send money into bank acct. Send ur bank details to me: otunbaworldwide@gmail.com.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tunjiup: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
C. whyte:
What is the landing cost of this item, express shipping.
www.aliexpress.com/item/New-original-high-speed-printer-pos-58mm-with-auto-cutter-market-printer-NT-T58LC-R03/565199462.html

product fee $85.71
comission $10
shipping $39

total $134.71 N22,090

upfront payment N19,180

thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
tunjiup: Billin?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/9-7-inch-multi-capatcitance-touch-tablet-pc-with-1G-ram-16GB-flash-camera-wifi-bluetooth/740363783.html

product fee $249.90
comission and shipping $30

total $279.90 N45,900

upfront fee N37,590

thank you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
bolawilly0: Incase u stl doubtin if ds guys r 4 real,yes dey are..paid dem ystredae bt ws told my order can't b visibl and ma moni was refunded 2dae...tnx...n pls let us knw wen ds issue of battery shipping ish is resolved.

thank you we sure will
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
Otunbaworldwide: . Thankfor ur invoice. How much will I pay as my upfront and how will you know if I send money into bank acct. Send ur bank details to me: otunbaworldwide@gmail.com.

sir
TOTAL 11,300
upfront payment N10,300

THANK YOU A MAIL SHALL BE FORWARDED TO YOU
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
benefitzte:
Pls dont ask me to calm down anymore cos u know for how long I ve been calm, I have given u till COB today and its either u refund me or u forget about it.
I have told u d whole circumstances surrounding d phone, d owner was supposed to use it during this past holidays after which i told u he said he is no more interested in d phone, u pleaded with me to be CALM until Monday yesterday only for u to send me a number of someone i wasn't transacting with to insult me and ask me how much i paid that i should come to d office to collect a refund.
You need to refund me TODAY, and stop asking me to be calm.
Am still waiting.....

Good evening, Etowa. I understand the circumstances surrounding the phone - I totally do and we're sincerely sorry about this challenge.

POSITIVE NEWS
The battery has arrived. You can pick up your phone from 2pm tomorrow.

Thanks and good night.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Cwhyte(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
bukahands:

product fee $85.71
comission $10
shipping $39

total $134.71 N22,090

upfront payment N19,180

thanks

When should I be expecting it if I pay 2moro. Send me your account number.

C. whyte:

www.aliexpress.com/item/New-original-high-speed-printer-pos-58mm-with-auto-cutter-market-printer-NT-T58LC-R03/565199462.html
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
PLEASE FOR THOSE GOING TO COLLECT THEIR GOODS, PLEASE DO CALL THE OFFICE CONTACT SO AS TO AVOID INCONVENIENCE. THE NO IS ON PAGE 0.
Thank you and God bless
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
C. whyte:

When should I be expecting it if I pay 2moro. Send me your account number.

C. whyte:

sir please take a look at the package weight, its found down the webpage.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Cwhyte(m): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
How do I pay, when will it arrive?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
C. whyte:
How do I pay, when will it arrive?

sir the arrival date depends on the time the seller ships out but judging from tomorrow payment you should get it by next friday. drop your email for account information

thank you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by agho22(m): 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tunjiup: 2:27am On Aug 14, 2013
Help verify the supporting language because i can see Hebrew only in the product detail. Thx

tunjiup: Billin?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/9-7-inch-multi-capatcitance-touch-tablet-pc-with-1G-ram-16GB-flash-camera-wifi-bluetooth/740363783.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.