Stats: 3,195,874 members, 7,959,742 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1041006 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Fogman(m): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
Sent you a mail. Revert back. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
candiva2013: Its 10 days now that i placed an order through u and have not heard anything from u. Pls let me know when my package will arrive so that i will know what to tell my client.

Sir, sorry for not getting an early feedback. Your item wasn't shipped early by the seller so it missed our shipping last friday, so we will send it on friday via normal shipping so you can expect it next friday.

Thank you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
adiona: http://m.aliexpress.com/item/646311183.html. Size large, colour black.

This billing is for both links you posted

Product fee $38.8
Commission $15
Shipping $13

Total $66.8 N10,950
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
Fogman: Sent you a mail. Revert back. Thanks

Please your mail will be replied by tomorrow morning, we all have been in the office since morning. Thank you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by candiva2013(m): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
bukahands:

Sir, sorry for not getting an early feedback. Your item wasn't shipped early by the seller so it missed our shipping last friday, so we will send it on friday via normal shipping so you can expect it next friday.

Thank you
if my package arrives nigeria, will it be possiale for u to send it to me here in umuahia, abia state through a transport company because am not in lagos?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
aadejesu: bizbloke wetin dey ooo, i don wait tire ooo. Whats the guy saying na??

Good evening, sir.

He has shipped, but it hasn't arrived our office in Nigeria.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
candiva2013: if my package arrives nigeria, will it be possiale for u to send it to me here in umuahia, abia state through a transport company because am not in lagos?

Yes, it's possible we send it to you in Umuahia.

No, we don't do transport company product delivery. We work with a trusted courier service. Alternatively, you can ask someone to pick the item for you from our office.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by agho22(m): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
agho22: Three
plzz reply 2 this post..
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by candiva2013(m): 12:14am On Aug 15, 2013
BizBloke:

Yes, it's possible we send it to you in Umuahia.

No, we don't do transport company product delivery. We work with a trusted courier service. Alternatively, you can ask someone to pick the item for you from our office.

how much will it cost to send the laptop down to umuahia through the courier company
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Cwhyte(m): 7:35am On Aug 15, 2013
I hope my product will meet this Friday's delivery. Paid yesterday. And I observed that the seller ships out very fast.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kolaide(m): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2013
Hi,pls i want to send your china address to a seller, can you send it to my email ajani_kola@yahoo.com

thanks

NB: any update on my previous order?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
kolaide: Hi,pls i want to send your china address to a seller, can you send it to my email ajani_kola@yahoo.com

thanks

NB: any update on my previous order?

Replied via mail.

Thanks and good noon.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
C. whyte:
I hope my product will meet this Friday's delivery. Paid yesterday. And I observed that the seller ships out very fast.

No, it won't, C. Whyte.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
candiva2013: how much will it cost to send the laptop down to umuahia through the courier company

Candiva, I can't specifically state the price, but I know it's not going to be anything less than N3,000.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
agho22: plzz reply 2 this post..

Agho22,

Pardon me for skipping your request.

I'll attend to it right away.

Items cost: $22.80

Shipping: $13

Commission: $10

TOTAL: $45.80 (N7,500)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by hollermeelaycon(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Fogman(m): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
bukahands:

Please your mail will be replied by tomorrow morning, we all have been in the office since morning. Thank you

No reply yet
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
Fogman:

No reply yet
Sir what is your email address, we have replied all. Mails from yesterday

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Dsalz(m): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by hollermeelaycon(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Fogman(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
bukahands:
Sir what is your email address, we have replied all. Mails from yesterday

fogmanmails@yahoo.com
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jeco(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
Pls give me a link, i need to buy a good powerbank.
One "Soyedele1" said u guys helped him to get one, here is his comment: I'm enjoying my 12000mAh powerbank rite now..courtesy of bizbloke(specuitair)
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bigdot1759(m): 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
BizBloke: [b]Are you having problems shopping on Chinese websites such as Aliexpress, DHGate, etc.?

Are you discouraged by the high shipping cost of DHL, FEDEX, EMS, or the slow shipping speed by China/HongKong post and co.?

SPECUIT AIR (Shipping arm of Specuit Limited) is here to provide a solution. We help you ship your products from the Asian continent down to Lagos, Nigeria.

STEPS TO FOLLOW
1. Navigate through www.aliexpress.com and search for the products you want: solar chargers, strong batteries, power banks, tablets, laptops, phones, headphones, hard drives, clothes, wrist watches, etc. (you would be surprised to find out how cheap these products are); for example, there are blazers of $30 which is about N4800, tablets of about $100 which is about N16,000.

2. Send us the link for the product you are willing to purchase. We will check out the link to verify the seller, but if you can do this yourself, we're okay with your decision.

3. Proceed to the bank. Deposit:
I) Half of the product fee (if the product is $100, deposit $50 at the prevailing exchange rate).
II) The shipping fee in full.
III) The full commission.
When you do this, notify us via phone or mail.

4. Once we confirm payment, we purchase your product and notify you on its arrival date to our office in China, including when it will be shipped down to Nigeria.

5 We ship every week*. Therefore, when your product arrives Lagos, you will be informed via text to come pick it up at our office @ Ikeja where you have to pay up your remaining balance before collecting your goods.

ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF PURCHASE
With your Mastercard, you can personally make the payment on the website (Aliexpress, etc.), while we supply you our Chinese office address; you only pay the commission plus shipping fee to us.

COMMISSION & SHIPPING RATE
Commission - $10 per product.**
Shipping Rate - $13 per kg.

DELIVERY PERIOD
We deliver on an estimated 2-3 days timeframe.

We ship every Friday* and you collect your goods on Monday.

LAGOS ADDRESS (NIGERIA)
No 1 Olu Aboderin str. (Old Punch Newspaper building) Punch Estate, Ikeja.

Visiting our office? Please contact our colleague:
Tochukwu - 08037189922

EMAIL ADDRESS
Specuitair@gmail.com

CONTACT NUMBERS

We hope to hear from you.

*Now, twice a week; Wednesdays and Fridays.

**To serve you better, we give a commission discount when you purchase above 4 items from us. Special consideration also goes out to buyers of low cost items like wristwatch, etc.

SPECUIT AIR SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT (01-08-2013)

Dear customer,

Effective from today, the 1st of August 2013, the following changes are to be observed:

1. CHANGE IN SHIPPING OPTION
Henceforth, please note that laptops, phones and powerbanks will no longer be shipped via Express shipping; it will be shipped via Normal shipping.

This decision was reached due to the fact that all airlines plying China to Nigeria has kicked against shipping in these items due to their batteries.

Normal shipping takes 7 days to arrive when shipped and it's a Friday shipment schedule.

Commission still remains $10/product and $10/kg for the listed items except laptops which is $15/kg and commission of $10/laptop.

2. INITIAL PAYMENT BEFORE ORDER IS PROCESSED
Please note that the product fee to be paid now before your order will be processed is now collectively 80% and no longer 50% of item(s) cost + shipping and commission in full.

This decision was reached due to the fact that our increasing customer base requires more money and also, some customers do not come to claim their items despite several attempts to reach them and this ties down the cash needed to run this business.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Win-Win! smiley [/b]
do you use ebay, amazon & alibaba ?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
hollermeelaycon: check out this product for me blue color with 16g card http://www.aliexpress.com/item/4-7-HaiPai-i9389-3G-Smart-Phone-Quad-Core-1280-720-MTK6589-Android-4-2-HDD/991783360.html

Sir, sorry. We're currently not processing phone and laptop orders now.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
Fogman:

fogmanmails@yahoo.com

Seen and replied, Fogman.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
bigdot1759: do you use ebay, amazon & alibaba ?

Bigdot,

Currently, we don't.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Dsalz(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Jeezy: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
Gidi_Classifieds Your 1 stop shop 4 Lagos classified ads. Buy & sell anything 4rm parrots 2 pyjamas, laptops 2 lapdances, drinks 2 kinks...
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bluebrightener(m): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
please, do u make purchases from lightake.com? urgent response
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by omejeo: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
BizBloke:

Omejeo,

Thanks for your prospective order with Specuit Air. I'll get back to you on this.

Omojeo, this is for you.

Laptop: 644272516

Tablet: 1100750391

Huawei modem: 766085891

Please, look at these. If you like them, I can proceed with the billing.

please send link for this goods i dont know how to find them thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by NaijaHotGuy: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
i am ready to pay for jiayu g4. and a friend of mine wants to purchase too. kindly let me know if its ok to go ahead. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<