Stats: 3,196,954 members, 7,963,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:44 AM

Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! - Education (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! (64044 Views)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 / Oau Pre-degree 2011/2012 Entrance Exams Result Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Abigailunique: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
Abigailunique: pls does dat dont av dere 0 level wat will dey do
pls somone shld ans me its urgent
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by josb: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
So what is the registration number?
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by whaleylawz: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
Abigailunique:
pls somone shld ans me its urgent
they cn pardon u(nt 2 sure bout ur set)..buh it shuld b ready b4 d end of d programme
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by whaleylawz: 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
jos b: So what is the registration number?
ur ENTRANCE EXAM NUMBER
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Abigailunique: 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
whaleylawz: they cn pardon u(nt 2 sure bout ur set)..buh it shuld b ready b4 d end of d programme
aiit
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by umeadichika(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
nt sure dey can perdon dose dat dosent have their o level result, cos it wil b strictly required during d registration day, but u can give it a try, dont u have ur result abigail?
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by understatement: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
pls o..sm1 jst asked me dis question,are we going to be allowed to stay in the hostel if we've nt done our registration?lik our reg is on thursday bt we intend to come on tuesday..we tinking maybe it's afta d reg u wld be allowed in d hostel..?
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by whaleylawz: 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
understatement: pls o..sm1 jst asked me dis question,are we going to be allowed to stay in the hostel if we've nt done our registration?lik our reg is on thursday bt we intend to come on tuesday..we tinking maybe it's afta d reg u wld be allowed in d hostel..?
u only nid ur hostel slip 2 stay in d hostel...
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by AmbFitsaint(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
understatement: pls o..sm1 jst asked me dis question,are we going to be allowed to stay in the hostel if we've nt done our registration?lik our reg is on thursday bt we intend to come on tuesday..we tinking maybe it's afta d reg u wld be allowed in d hostel..?

Greetings to everyone in d hauz.

In as much as u av ur hostel slip with u, u av the audacity to move into d hostel even if u re yet to be cleared. I have friends who did dat last section.

@ all. Hope u re girding ur loins?
Hope u re gathering the needed momentum for the much anticipated resumption?

I wish u a hitch-free section in pd.

Do not hesitate to call if u encounter any snags or or fall into any dodgy situations.
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Abigailunique: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
[quote
author=umeadichika]nt sure dey can perdon dose dat dosent have their o
level result, cos it wil b strictly required during d registration day,
but u can give it a try, dont u have ur result abigail?[/quote
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Debbychi(f): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
I heard d hostel has bin opened,,a frnd of mine said he went today,,,, d hostel is actually AYO ARIKE Hostel,,,bla bla bla bla
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by AmbFitsaint(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
[quote
author=Debbychi]I heard d hostel has bin opened,,a frnd of mine said he
went today,,,, d hostel is actually AYO ARIKE Hostel,,,bla bla bla bla
[/quote]
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by AmbFitsaint(m): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
It's time i dropped a smidgen of proddings and and instructive stuffs dat may come in handy. As succinct as possible,
1. The type of friends u make in pd may make or mar u. Be selective, move with pple dat share ur aspirations and have a hankering 4 books.
2. It is worth abnegating unnecessary fun, distractions and pleasures dat may set in during pd. Dis may land u to an ignominious end. Pple who gave in to dem last sect re now biting dia hands. To make dis illuminating, co-hotellites who did dat got a big blow 4rm CDL. Set ur priorities rait. Spend ur time prudently.
3. U wud be ill-advised to study independently. Create a discussion group when exam is in d offing. Challenge d wits of one another by sharing smashing potential exam questions, perusing d notes 4rm oda lecture theatres, seek help 4rm odas when u av setbacks on stubborn topics or questions.
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by AmbFitsaint(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
Start preparation 4 exams and tests rait 4rm ur day 1 in moro. U av a
lot to read, so GET CRACKING. PD is crammed full of desperate guys e.g
those who have been scathed by dubious admission process or racketeering
of various univs in 9ja, already admitted folks dat repudiated dia
admission due to course ish, pple who re few marks short of d cutoff 4 d
lucrative courses tru postjamb. They re bent to do anything pragmatic
to be among d successful predites at d end. They re apt to jack d
jackables between lines. They re indeed desperate to raise d cut offs 4
most sought after courses. Desperate eggheads like Soile, Farinloye,
Onifade(CMP) and Afobam wud be perfect examples, dey nearly dashed d
hope of getting medicine 4 most predites last section. Wud reiterate
again, indeed desperate!

If it wud be leaving ur hostel 4 CDL in d crack of d dawn to maximise ur study time, it is worth it. Under go measures dat will burgeon ur study time
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by AmbFitsaint(m): 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
4. Do not be COWED by d seemingly
highbrow folks dat showcase dia meretricious aptitude or perform book
exhibition in pav,hostel. Needless to tell u dat most dose who love
intimidating odas end up with meagre scores at d end. I am conceding d
truth if i refuse to tell u dat I was oblivious of d frustration d
indefatigable jackers in pavillions,rotunda and hostells caused during
my little stay in pd. You wil be appalled when u av a gander at d way
pple voraciously eat and romance dia buks in pd. Dis may cause fear nd frustration
when u realise dese same guys re competiting with u 4 d little space or
admi quota slated for ur course. E.g medicine. Out of 1000+ bcpites,
17-25 wud be picked.
I got frustrated and dis hindered my assimilation. It was God who kept
me going nd delivered me cos I was more concerned with d pple dat jacked
than my buks. Pls do not be frustrated, at least u ve now been well
informed, rather be challenged to gain more grounds by developing
unbridled reading taste.
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by shelahmd(f): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
Deep breath #heavy sigh#....@ amb fitsaint's words .....challenged!
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by AmbFitsaint(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
5. LAKOTAN ARA MI, OUN KAN A SORO FUN OLORUN BI?
Cast all ur cares on God. Trust in Him dat has never failed and wil never fail. Draw closer to God and He will draw closer to u.

PD IS A PROGRAMME WIA BRILLIANCY DOES NOT DETERMINE SUCCESS.

Do not lean on ur own understanding, rather lean on the HOLY ONE that gives it.

Predites dat were highflyers last sect were passionate 4 God. Is it to talk of d best postjamb student who preached d gospel with zeal, d best bcpite(with constant abseenteism 4 lectures) who cordinated d hostel devotion, d best cmpite(a muslim) who was a gud ambassador of his faith, other guys with exemplary grades who didnt disregard d touch of God in dia life, to mention but a few.
Do not undermine God in d course of ur programme. Live for and in Him, walk with Him and for Him, Sky wil be ur starting point.

It is idle to say dat U CAN'T DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST THAT STRENGTHENS U.

Humble urself, make God and ur parents happy by setting d pace academically, being on fire spiritually and taking d lead "predegreecally".
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by AmbFitsaint(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
I always feel obligated to ensure the great ife predites are well informed b4 starting d 9-month race . I have taken my time to exhort and imbue industrious act into many on Fb, 2go, Nl complimentarily. Doing dis not because i am idle or jobless(i am not), it's just my delight to c u come out victoriously.

To crown it all, oga sbrainy wud say info is still not power if not effectively utilised. Pls, adhere to d pieces of advice here 4rm expredites cos we have treaded on same path and we know all d formulae.

Doffing my cap to oga sbrainy,ify,toluxe,xkid who av spared dia time to give u motherlode success tips in pd. Wishing penboy,chiama and all oda incoming predites breaktaking feat and outstanding success in pd.
Pls, if I av 4gotten ur name here, pls know dat I av not forgotten u.

I pray ur OUTPUT which is in similitude to ur contact scores wil be greater dan ur INPUT(prep).

SHALOM!

Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
umeadichika: chiamaka where are u going to stay when u go on monday? ??

With my uncle.
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Sbrainy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
Good evnin, even as some of us tink of droppin d pen here 4 naw.
All Glory 2 God frm d beginnin, d giver of ALL, d enabler.
I giv kudos 2 odas dat av painstakinly made demselves availabu here. God bless, may we live to hear d testimony of dese ones.

TO THE PREDEGREE FRIENDS, I love U all, hopin 2 c u soon and hear frm u wen u call. Av dropped mai numba befor here. Chek.
Make PD fit 4 ursef

signed:
sbrainy
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Abigailunique: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
[quote
author=Amb Fitsaint]5. LAKOTAN ARA MI, OUN KAN A SORO FUN OLORUN BI?
Cast all ur cares on God. Trust in Him dat has never failed and wil
never fail. Draw closer to God and He will draw closer to u.

PD IS A PROGRAMME WIA BRILLIANCY DOES NOT DETERMINE SUCCESS.

Do not lean on ur own understanding, rather lean on the HOLY ONE that
gives it.

Predites dat were highflyers last sect were passionate 4 God. Is it to
talk of d best postjamb student who preached d gospel with zeal, d best
bcpite(with constant abseenteism 4 lectures) who cordinated d hostel
devotion, d best cmpite(a muslim) who was a gud ambassador of his faith,
other guys with exemplary grades who didnt disregard d touch of God in
dia life, to mention but a few.
Do not undermine God in d course of ur programme. Live for and in Him,
walk with Him and for Him, Sky wil be ur starting point.

It is idle to say dat U CAN'T DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST THAT
STRENGTHENS U.

Humble urself, make God and ur parents happy by setting d pace
academically, being on fire spiritually and taking d lead
"predegreecally".[/quote]

hmmm
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Dammytrager(m): 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
Landing in ife 2mao, omo na OAU libary sure pass
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Lemuel1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
Amb Fitsaint: I always feel obligated to ensure the great ife predites are well informed b4 starting d 9-month race . I have taken my time to exhort and imbue industrious act into many on Fb, 2go, Nl complimentarily. Doing dis not because i am idle or jobless(i am not), it's just my delight to c u come out victoriously.

To crown it all, oga sbrainy wud say info is still not power if not effectively utilised. Pls, adhere to d pieces of advice here 4rm expredites cos we have treaded on same path and we know all d formulae.

Doffing my cap to oga sbrainy,ify,toluxe,xkid who av spared dia time to give u motherlode success tips in pd. Wishing penboy,chiama and all oda incoming predites breaktaking feat and outstanding success in pd.
Pls, if I av 4gotten ur name here, pls know dat I av not forgotten u.

I pray ur OUTPUT which is in similitude to ur contact scores wil be greater dan ur INPUT(prep).

SHALOM!

Amen.
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Bamsys: 5:27am On Nov 11, 2013
Wow a day 2 go.i kwn many re going 2 resume 2day,as 4 does pple i wish u journey mercy o 2 moro land.
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Fussbot: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2013
safe journey to those who are going 2dae..u guys shld gist us as soon as u are settled..
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by umeadichika(m): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2013
woow, on d way to moro, PRAY 4 MY JOURNEY OOO PALS, ILL Gist u all wen I arrive @ me. rapper k nonni
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 11, 2013
wish y'all journey mercies
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Dammytrager(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2013
umeadichika: woow, on d way to moro, PRAY 4 MY JOURNEY OOO PALS, ILL Gist u all wen I arrive @ me. rapper k nonni
whr r u gonna stay
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by umeadichika(m): 11:03am On Nov 11, 2013
am going to stay at lecturer doctor awe's house
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Bamsys: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
Wow!!! None of u pple ave arrived @ moro, shee na road una go slip ni
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Dammytrager(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
Bamsys: Wow!!! None of u pple ave arrived @ moro, shee na road una go slip ni
wen u dy cum
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Dammytrager(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Heard the person dat will take us math is the second best mathematician in the world in person of prof. Layeni, does anybody knws abt him

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (53) (Reply)

Top 5 Universities With Terrible Postgraduate Programmes / Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) / Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65