Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,867 members, 7,959,725 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Horribility In My School - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Horribility In My School (826 Views)

PLZZ HELP, My School Room Mate An Islamic Tebliq Has Totaly Change To Bad 4 Me, / In Need Of Help For My School Fees....am Helpless Can I See Ur Favoure Plz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horribility In My School by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 22, 2013
You all must have heard of the gruesome murder of a girl in lautech. Strong rumours say she's a biz girl a.k.a party girl, aristo etc (i dont intend to tarnish her).

My aim of opening this thread is to draw the attention of our MOG supporters to the fact that evil is prevailing more and more and yet we have more and more branches of winners chapel, RCCG, foursquare, CCC, CAC, APOSTOLIC etc littering the country with shameless girls and boys ever filling their auditorium.

Yahoo plus is nothing in my school with youngboys cruising crysler, camry muscle, EOD, element etc. Where did they get the money from?

in my sch, prostitution abounds. All you need is a BB pin, some cash and a car and you are laid on a regular. As a guy in my school, you are nobody without cash or a car.

now what is essence of having churches when evil prevails? Oh, i get it! To collect money like banks cos they now have more branches than them.

pls pray for my school and pray for the likes of me to remain strong in the battle against temptation.

3 Likes

Re: Horribility In My School by manmustwac(m): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2013
Well this is the reality of life in a very corrupt indisciplined society. Your church leaders who are supposed to set an example by following the teachings of the bible are all really just wolves in sheeps clothings. Now am expecting someone to come here & start talking about the end times

1 Like

Re: Horribility In My School by Emusan(m): 8:39am On Jun 22, 2013
My question is which step does the OP make to reduce criminal act in our society?
Re: Horribility In My School by Bigcake: 8:48am On Jun 22, 2013
Emusan: My question is which step does the OP make to reduce criminal act in our society?
Atleast he has started by posting this, u which one have u done?
Re: Horribility In My School by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2013
Emusan: My question is which step does the OP make to reduce criminal act in our society?

I honestly believe prayers would be enough. More churches, more word.
Re: Horribility In My School by mcfynest(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2013
Segeggs: You all must have heard of the gruesome murder of a girl in lautech. Strong rumours say she's a biz girl a.k.a party girl, aristo etc (i dont intend to tarnish her).

My aim of opening this thread is to draw the attention of our MOG supporters to the fact that evil is prevailing more and more and yet we have more and more branches of winners chapel, RCCG, foursquare, CCC, CAC, APOSTOLIC etc littering the country with shameless girls and boys ever filling their auditorium.

Yahoo plus is nothing in my school with youngboys cruising crysler, camry muscle, EOD, element etc. Where did they get the money from?

in my sch, prostitution abounds. All you need is a BB pin, some cash and a car and you are laid on a regular. As a guy in my school, you are nobody without cash or a car.

now what is essence of having churches when evil prevails? Oh, i get it! To collect money like banks cos they now have more branches than them.

pls pray for my school and pray for the likes of me to remain strong in the battle against temptation.

y r u facing churches, arent der mosques der? or traditional religion? its a common thread evrywer
Re: Horribility In My School by UyiIredia(m): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2013
musKeeto:

I honestly believe prayers would be enough. More churches, more word.

I take this to be dry sarcasm.
Re: Horribility In My School by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I take this to be dry sarcasm.
grin
Re: Horribility In My School by UyiIredia(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2013
Seggs is right. For me, it reinforces my opinion that Christianity does not (absolutely) assure a moral high ground. We know Christians do bad stuff, and really bad stuff. I have been of this mindset since when I was young, why not. I was brought up by pagans who were as good as (even better than some) Christians around them. I became a Christian yet found myself falling short of morals and some non-Christians doing IMO better. So I think some humility from Christians and religionists is in order. Morality is not the excluse of any one religion or philosophy.
Re: Horribility In My School by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2013
Segeggs: You all must have heard of the gruesome murder of a girl in lautech. Strong rumours say she's a biz girl a.k.a party girl, aristo etc (i dont intend to tarnish her).

The land is getting darker and darker, which is why we must stand on the word of GOD and not traditions of MEN, it is you and GOD as a team that can demolish strongholds and break down all imaginations that exalt themselves against the knowledge of GOD.

By the way , this war is not peculiar to your school but to the entire world, we can only pray and pray for each other, the church and the world, Jesus is coming very very soon.

"See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the LORD rises upon you and his glory appears over you." - Isaiah 60:2

"Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold " - Matthew 24:12

As for getting laid, my advice to young students is to flee all evil especially fornication, I can tell you from experience that though sex may be enjoyable outside marriage the implications of this sin can and do often last a life time , bringing with it misery and regrets.

Unfortunately the MOG are busy drawing disciples after themselves and building kingdoms to care a hoot about the cause of Christ.

We small people must take up the mantle and fight this WAR.
Re: Horribility In My School by UyiIredia(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2013
^^^ " . . . Dem say the Savior dey come, many don die dey wait am, now the people wondeeeer, will Jesus ever cooooome. Wonder . . ."
Re: Horribility In My School by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2013
^^

2 Peter 3:1-10

smiley
Re: Horribility In My School by UyiIredia(m): 11:28am On Jun 22, 2013
frosbel: ^^

2 Peter 3:1-10

smiley

Read it. I prefer the verse in your signature. Profound !
Re: Horribility In My School by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
the question should be:

what have the MOG's, with all the resources and so-called annointing, done to reduce criminal acts in our society?

1 Like

Re: Horribility In My School by manmustwac(m): 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
Segeggs: the question should be:

what have the MOG's, with all the resources and so-called annointing, done to reduce criminal acts in our society?
EXACTLY! don't mind Emusan. The so called MOG are supposed to set an example to their followers not thousands of followers having to set examples to their MOG if it has to be like that then there's no point in having MOG who just preach to full their pockets
Re: Horribility In My School by brainpulse: 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
Segeggs: the question should be:

How many times have you prayed and fasted on behave of the land and the students?
How many times have you interceded and cry against the enemies of the land? If the righteous man fails to pray and complain the land will not know peace.
How many times do you go on evangelism instead of arguing on unnecessary things?

If the souls of men perishing do not move you then you can only come here still doing what you do on nairaland 24 Hrs arguing about tithes and the church you can not build. Leave the church for the Lord to Judge go for evangelism.
Re: Horribility In My School by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
^

How many have they sat in my auditorium?
Re: Horribility In My School by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2013
Latest.

a calabash full of ladies pants has been found in her boyfriends wardrobe. He is currently at large.
Re: Horribility In My School by alexleo(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2013

This is quite pathetic and it always bothers me when I hear or see these evil taking place. A few pastors are really doing their work, we can't deny that, but many are not. They are busy preaching money, money here and there. Infact the level of greed in the society today is partly contributed by these pastors because of their money-driven sermon. I ll say, in your only little corner affect lives positively and let's also intesify our prayers for each other. Satan and his hosts are really pushing this world into a horrible state.

(1) (Reply)

C0ZA Scandal: From Ese To Franca, Another Survivor Speaks ! / I Want To Be A Pastor –timaya / My Father's Sister Is A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.