Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,971 members, 7,936,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:53 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (737905 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
01emek: Abeg what is the name of the website...somebody should help oo..just the name that's all.

www.globalruns.com

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Razzy01(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
Whisky & Zubby dat was suppose to be the name of this page.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by missylizzy(f): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
I've been a silent reader, but the case of Chinasa, I gats to talk. Moral message n to we ladies. "if U wanna act on impulse do it with intelligence and wisdom, study ur man before taking actions or reacting to issues around or concerning him". Zuby I dont support U in this one, but Chinasa, she should have protected her territory with wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by c0ast0l: 1:59am On Oct 18, 2013
I've been a silent reader, but the case of Chinasa, I gats to talk. Moral message n to we ladies. "if U wanna act on impulse do it with intelligence and wisdom, study ur man before taking actions or reacting to issues around or concerning him". Zuby I dont support U in this one, but Chinasa, she should have protected her territory with wisdom.

From the Wise one !! Hope Zuby & the ladies you're talking to will see it that way
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by emmabest2000(m): 7:45am On Oct 18, 2013
bigx: ^^ without the fp
Are you a learner
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by buddymate: 8:45am On Oct 18, 2013
Re- publishing in hard copy
Zubby, I advice Ɣ☺u seek the services of very sound, local and international attorneys. The book is worth the bookshelves but you might have to dilute some paragraphes and change names and venues. It will be a sort of Bio-fiction but it will go, I believe

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by 01emek(m): 9:10am On Oct 18, 2013
bigx:

www.globalruns.com
tan₹ u
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by callola: 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
Zubby, d good bad boi
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by buddymate: 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
Tinynita: na wa oh....frm zainab to zain.....amaka don catch zain for ur house....zain get luck no b matured igbo babe catch her if nt she for change name to eti(salat)
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't stop laughing ooooo
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
Em....em.....Zuby, dat ur site, can it b "re-programmed" so dat someone can reply anoda pesin's post? Thank U
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
The latest post is hilarious
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cluewebhost(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
click2cbn: Em....em.....Zuby, dat ur site, can it b "re-programmed" so dat someone can reply anoda pesin's post? Thank U

It works that way, just click on reply under the post you want to reply to
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drnairalov: 7:37am On Oct 20, 2013
click2cbn: Em....em.....Zuby, dat ur site, can it b "re-programmed" so dat someone can reply anoda pesin's post? Thank U

u can also .... click on reply under d persns p8st
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by seangy4konji: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2013
Bored and want to hook up in IB for fun..call me on...FEMALES ONLY...08141261583
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
drnairalov:

u can also .... click on reply under d persns p8st
I still can't find REPLY under someone's post, am using Operamini, don't know if its d cause
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Bshine: 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
I swear I want to be like ZUBY aka asibike aka Ozoigbondu 1 when I grow up.27ED7668 girls only I don do gay please. grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by emmabest2000(m): 5:49am On Oct 22, 2013
Shawnmayor: The latest post is hilarious
Really ?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2013
I am still in Lagos.

Will leave in two or three days time.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kunlesehan(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2013
Zubby the philosopher.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dryakson(m): 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
Bravor
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
I just concluded the 'Nigeria' episode.

It ended in Chapter 184.
We will be getting two updates daily from tomorrow morning at The Global Runs site.

The exclusive 'Life in Amsterdam' will follow immediately. It is not going to go public due to its drug related events and dangerous twists.
A section of the global runs site will be dedicated to it. It will only be available to the registered and approved members.

Follow us on facebook and twitter for updates.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Jaykizz(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
ZUBY77: I just concluded the 'Nigeria' episode.

It ended in Chapter 184.
We will be getting two updates daily from tomorrow morning at The Global Runs site.

The exclusive 'Life in Amsterdam' will follow immediately. It is not going to go public due to its drug related events and dangerous twists.
A section of the global runs site will be dedicated to it. It will only be available to the registered and approved members.

Follow us on facebook and twitter for updates.

Oga Zuby, how about this place na? Will you still update here?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by peterphd(m): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
How does one become registered on the global runs site?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
peterphd: How does one become registered on the global runs site?

Not yet open for registration, Soon.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by emmabest2000(m): 7:10am On Oct 25, 2013
peterphd: How does one become registered on the global runs site?
Soon Ok
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigdjcool(m): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2013
Kai! I have been hooked on this story for the past 2 days, finally am here. Zubby u na badt sharp guy. Loving ur story all d way. Make i manage go baff...
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by emmabest2000(m): 7:37am On Oct 26, 2013
bigdjcool: Kai! I have been hooked on this story for the past 2 days, finally am here. Zubby u na badt sharp guy. Loving ur story all d way. Make i manage go baff...
you never baff
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by alingo4life: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2013
seangy4konji: Bored and want to hook up in IB for fun..call me on...FEMALES ONLY...08141261583

Me self dey look for one too..Yes in the big-city of Ibadan.. Kindly call 08166270971.. or sms..

Ib Babes,where una dey?

Thanks
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
Fiction story.You try small sha. Your last update about the okada riders was absolutely a joke.Common man,no evidence of your attack anywhere.Even though you claimed it was all over the news.We have evidence of events that happened in the 90s,not to talk of btw 2006 and 2007.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by yemi2plus(m): 12:24am On Oct 29, 2013
Fiction story.You try small sha. Your last update about the okada riders was absolutely a joke.Common man,no evidence of your attack anywhere.Even though you claimed it was all over the news.We have evidence of events that happened in the 90s,not to talk of btw 2006 and 2007.
na when people go wise na? You think say everything for here na truth? That's one of the things creative writers do, they try to imagine things and put it together to make it look non-frictional

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Madawaki01(m): 8:06am On Oct 29, 2013
yemi2plus:
na when people go wise na? You think say everything for here na truth? That's one of the things creative writers do, they try to imagine things and put it together to make it look non-frictional
chai!!!una mumulity no get part 2

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.