Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,584 members, 7,961,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

A Lengthy Open Letter To EKSU VC. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Lengthy Open Letter To EKSU VC. (429 Views)

An Open Letter To EKSU Student Union President / Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) / Ilesanmi Adesida: University Of Illinois First Black VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lengthy Open Letter To EKSU VC. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
hello nairalanders,i just thought i should write this letter to the vc hoping and praying someone here who knows him will get this across to him.thanks.

Dear sir,
Calvary greetings to you.I'm typing this letter to you with a heavy heart.I will like to know why the school management overtime dislike the part-time programme of this great institution.I can't seem fathom any explanations for this.Some refer to us as blockheads,touts etc. even the full time students are not left out in dishing out slight insults to us.I can't deny the fact that we have bad eggs amongst us but are there no bad eggs amongst the full timers too?. Sir,i'm not bragging but i'm one of the students in my class who has the best brains and i wish i had a better platform to harness my God-given brain which has been overworked with intense thinking and worries.Whenever full timers revolt against anything,the whole school goes on strike but when part-timers do,the full timers continues with their lectures.
The main reason why i'm typing this letter to you is to implore you to please release dates to our lecture time-table.We have suffered enough.We just used 2years for a session.We would like to meet up with the full timers even though we have lagged behind.Some that were in pre-degree when i entered this programme are graduates already and some are even going to camp this friday.It's not my fault that i found myself here.I didnt fail jamb,destiny just dropped me here.I've had many sleepless night crying and praying because of this programme.Some of us are goal-oriented and go-getters but this lackadaisical attitude towards this programme thereby prolonging our years in school and drawing back our plans in life is making most of us really really sad.
I'm on my two bended kneels with tears in my eyes,please sir,do something to my plea.I'm tired of waiting in school for when the lecture dates would be released.I cry everyday and night and when the issue of school fees came up,i ran from pillar to post to get it.
I do really hope you get to read this and attend to it as soon as possible.May the good Lord continue to give you wisdom,understanding and knowlege to always lead the school aright.thank you.
Yours sincerely,
A concerned part-time student.
Re: A Lengthy Open Letter To EKSU VC. by purpose100(f): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2013
@ OP, Quite an emotional letter.
But do u think here is d best place to post such letter? Why don't u print it out on paper, address it to the VC,then post it using NIPOST. At least there is 80% chances that d VC will get to read it,but here on NL? lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Poly Aspirant Thread / We Have Not Called-off Strike – ASUU / Do We Really Practics What We Studied In School In Our Present Work Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.