Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,467 members, 7,961,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Car Dealers Please.. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Dealers Please.. (677 Views)

Why Don't Car Dealers Import Diesel-powered Cars To Nigerians? / Beware Of Catalyst Stealing Mechanics, Welders And Car Dealers!!!! / Why Are Nigerian Car Dealers So Greedy?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Dealers Please.. by KHYLE(m): 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
Hello, please i want to start this car bizness , please how do i get a dealers license. Tnks
Re: Car Dealers Please.. by KHYLE(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2013
Please anybody with good info should help me please...thanks.
Re: Car Dealers Please.. by bellong: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
KHYLE: Please anybody with good info should help me please...thanks.

Are you resident in Nigeria or outside the country?
Re: Car Dealers Please.. by KHYLE(m): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2013
bellong:

Are you resident in Nigeria or outside the country?
Nigeria.
Re: Car Dealers Please.. by bellong: 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
All you need do is just register your company with CAC as a car dealer. You start business
Re: Car Dealers Please.. by KHYLE(m): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2013
bellong: All you need do is just register your company with CAC as a car dealer. You start business
wow, that is it? I got it done right away ...thanks everybody.
Re: Car Dealers Please.. by KHYLE(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2013
bellong: All you need do is just register your company with CAC as a car dealer. You start business
wow, that is it? I got it done right away ...thanks alot.
Re: Car Dealers Please.. by flexya: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2013

So who assigns those dealer plates?
Re: Car Dealers Please.. by bellong: 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
flexya:

So who assigns those dealer plates?

Your lawyer can help you with that with the state government. You join the car dealer association in your state too
Re: Car Dealers Please.. by KHYLE(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
bellong:

Your lawyer can help you with that with the state government. You join the car dealer association in your state too
must i join the car dealer assocition?
Re: Car Dealers Please.. by bellong: 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
KHYLE: must i join the car dealer assocition?

You have to or else you may have a lot of difficulties in the business

(1) (Reply)

Change Ur Engine / Neccesary Amount For Clearing My Vehicle From The Port / Camry 1999 Ac, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.