Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,282 members, 7,960,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) (28454 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself / Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Toktee(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
pistol:

Haters,
I pity you and your miserable life.
If you don't have anything meaningful to say,
Just scroll and pass,
Olodo,
Dundee united.
So imbe.cile what made you different from me,cos the only thing you do online iz to search for those who are not in support of ur dull brother jonathan and insult them thats all,just check all ur comentz and see,i do not blame a poor begger like you,ewu

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by ochejoseph(m): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
Toktee: So imbe.cile what made you different from me,cos the only thing you do online iz to search for those who are not in support of ur dull brother jonathan and insult them thats all,just check all ur comentz and see,i do not blame a poor begger like you,ewu
The question is not disagreeing with the president but doing so objectively and proffering better options that moves the nation forward without raining insults

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by plaindealer: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
ochejoseph:
The question is not disagreeing with the president but doing so objectively and proffering better options that moves the nation forward without raining insults

.....but the poster's response, he has no morale credibility and authority to question anybody's post..

Btw, you are free to love the president to eternity and say whatever loving things you desire, but you have no right or authority to dictate to or require other people to do likewise.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by babadem2much(m): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
if dem talk say ur comment go fit land u 4 jail na NL dem 4 start wit. half na prisoners already
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Amanwulu1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
mankand: Goons.

And some hypocrite will celebrate this. Is it not part of his responsibility.

Nigerians and mediocre. Naija wah
GBAM! Bt if others b4 him had been serious abt dis their responsibility we would be celebrating other achievemnts 2day instead of road. Hv u ever thot abt dat. Stp hating.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by terryjohn7: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
JUST BEFORE YOU SLEEP! Let's pray: "God who
has put it into the mind of Goodluck Jonathan
to reconstruct Lagos-Ibadan express way this
year. That same God will put you into the
mind of your benefactor to remember you for
good this year in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by pendusky(m): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
Prowizy2: Retardeen..
u see ur life? sowie they said u wer not properly brought up? is it true?

I GIVE UP
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by adino(m): 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2013

Amosun truly is one, thanks for sharing.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by adino(m): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
oily-Yoruba:
grin grin grin Where is that batty man called eko OLE grin? Not forgetting the batty gals called ileke idi and desola?
Dont forget to add berem and obiagelli
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
KILL NOI AND GEJ!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by musiwa29: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
how many times as he claim he is constructing the road. i cant even start counting... how many pictures like this.. have we seen. i done feedup. people dont need commission or lay foundation.. or invisible thing. they just want to use it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by ogb5(m): 5:15am On Jul 06, 2013
0lumide: KILL NOI AND GEJ!!!!!

I guess you are really depressed, from calling for revolution in the other thread you have progressed to calling for murder.

Quickly go for medical examination and treatment before you progress to the point of suicide.

No need planning to murder anyone when you can vote him out or impeach him if you really think he is not doing his job

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by splashbaby(m): 6:38am On Jul 06, 2013
Hope he can drive the project to completion...Abuja-Lokoja road still on my mind.!
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by stebell(m): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2013
4bobo: Honestly,I used to Criticize GEJ before, until about a year ago, i could see some of his works progressively. Don't ask me where. grin grin grin
He may be very gentile and slow , but He is moving forward, his administration may not be perfect, but I can bet it that it is better than Obasanjo eight years put together. I think he has a very good heart to develop this country.The only problem I have with his administration is that I thought he should have stopped or limit exportations of crude oil, having come from that region that knows who and how is being stolen, he should have limit their oparations (unless He is part of them). He should have built 2-3 refineries by now and lets feel the benefits of belonging to a country that has crude oil as part of his natural resources just like the arabs and the wests.
With the portrait that Tinubu, my former governor has displayed in IYALOJA SAGA, I believe that he is not better than any PDP LEADERS. He is just looking for many ways to exploit common man. It is a simple as that.

This is my opinion and that is final to me.
GEJ is really working but gradually and better than many past leaders we have heard, though He has a unique leadErship style we are not used to, but he is working, yes, he is working BYE.
This is de thought of someone whose eyes are open to facts. Kudos to yu bro.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 06, 2013
Toktee: See how he fit for that truck,and that is where he belong,he is trying by all means to improve or change public poinion aganst him

Don't worry. The president is set to even kick off many more projects which am sure will get you even more angry but will surely receive the acclaim of majority of Nigerians. Many more nightmares awaits you my dear.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by frederal(m): 8:39am On Jul 06, 2013
Anybody that call Jonathan, retardeen, is a foolish person. Such need a mental examination, if not, why should anyone called a man "retardeen" who surpass him/her by any dimensions conceiveable by man. What have u contributed to that your family? You come here, write some rubbish with aim of getting "likes" even when its not justifiable. Tell me what a president driving a truck get to do with calling him retardeen.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by juman(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2013
Hiss, fake.

Federal government is big liar and not always serious.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Yazmin: 10:20am On Jul 06, 2013

If na Tinubu or Buhari na, u'd call it service to the people. But because is retarden, sorry GEJ na u r calling him names. God is watching u....
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by max1113(m): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2013
U're a mad idiot!!!
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by legendarysegzi(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2013
see as the truck fit am**truck fit** bros abeg drive am dey go Aso rock make u dey use
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 06, 2013
Rubbish.So the guy sabi drive. grin
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by otodeluxe(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2013
ochejoseph:
I pity those who vomit comments like these it shows that most likely the last person they insulted before going online was their parent,sorry but it shows u aint properly brought up simple

A good combination of retard and moroon!
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by rozayx5(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2013
[size=25pt]EKo Oni GEJ[/size]

haterz can lick bitter leaf grin
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by dridowu: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2013
Yazmin:

If na Tinubu or Buhari na, u'd call it service to the people. But because is retarden, sorry GEJ na u r calling him names. God is watching u....
u dont correct evil with evil, until found Guilty by Law, till then Tinubu is not thief, tafa is theif cos law says so, cecilia ibru is theif cos law says so , bode George is thief cos law says so etc, so next time correct logically. God is watcing You and I as u said............................
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Biodup: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2013
Gej will be gud as a truck driver than presido. See as d truck fit him.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by NEROSKY(m): 10:33am On Jul 06, 2013
Me personally i have not gain anything from his administration,, i will only look him from positive angle if only I can buy fuel for 60 Naira... No light no fuel that's the bane of any country development, believe it or not... Don't go an vote for any idiot they're all birds of same feathers... Only their allowance will make you cry...
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by PDPvsAPC: 10:33am On Jul 06, 2013

Son see as you just disgraced yourself on this forum today. Before I looked at your profile, I knew you were a teenager.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by PStacks(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2013

This is nonsense.. U must stop this bullshit. This is the No.1 man in this country, atleast that Lagos-Ibadan Express road is a road that affects u and me directly or indirectly.. Its the first tunnel that enters in-ward to Nigeria from the Port. Tankers use that road to bring fuel to you where ever u are in this country.. So that road affects u. Nao the president has flagged off the construction of that road and what u post is 'retardeen' that must be a very lousy joke.. Weda we like it or not.. Jonathan is not the cause of Nigerians problem.. I'm not a fan of his either.. But when someone does something, u give him the credit.. Yesterday he was going to collect gbese of $3billion from china and I wasn't happy about it. I said my mind, but today he has flagged off the most important road to the best and most serious construction company Julius berger.. Not the rubbish By-courtney were doing.. All u can do is post retardeen.. You must be the retarded person here.. Its not by force u post. If u don't have what to post, pls just read other sensible post and try to make sense..
This is a forum where u have to be factual and truthful to ourselves not mediocrity and flimsy or lousy talks..

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by spikeitall: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2013
this is an act of sychophancy,why do u need to flag off a project that have been an emblem of failure to our leaders.i believe those paying lips services to the drama because of what the stand to benefit from this lawless state will stand on the last day to explain to God their actions. but really what are they celebrating?
1.is it the 1.3 billion to be spend per kilometer
2. is it the 4 years project duration on a 125km rd?
3.is it the capacity parameter that was not putinto consideration
4.is it the design of the rd that has not addreessed the gridlock, except that of redeemed church that is to be use as campaign tool for 2015?
urghhhhhhhhhhhh, i rest my case, but may the lord almight ask for the blood of those that have been lost on that rd from our so call leader because of their greed and selfishness.lets all stop trading word, lets leave it God to judge.
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by XPSgarri: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2013

[size=18pt]Your Father, Your Mother, Your Generation are and will all be RETARDS[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Santi19(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2013
emk4lif:
You're really sick....dumb person
People like u make me wonder at times.......like seriously this is the sperm that won
Bleep!!! Now imagine how the other sperms must have been *DUMB*
Re: Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2013
C,project neva start.GEJ neva even start to do anytin,when 2014 reach na den una go start to dey hear watin GEJ dey do.I just dey pity haters cos by 2014 many wil b dieing 4rm high blood pressure COS GEJ wil b working and goodnews wil b flying everywhere and haters wil b suffering 4rm HBP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dapchi, Yobe Community / How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.