Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,242 members, 7,936,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Wholesale Goods Needed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wholesale Goods Needed. (667 Views)

Best Place To Buy Wholesale Goods, Ogbete Or New Market? / Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) / Wholesale Goods Needed Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesale Goods Needed. by delonz(m): 7:22am On Jul 11, 2013
I just opened a Boutique. I need where I can get wholesale stuff such as. Jeans trousers: male/female, mens shirt, T. Shirt, polo, boxers and vest. Female: jeans trousers, shirt, gown and geggings/legies. Pls anybody with useful information on where I can get in good price should kindly guide me. I based in Delta I don't mind if the location of the stuff is in Lagos. I can go get them there, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by surveycash2: 10:55am On Jul 11, 2013
Am having this feeling that you are putting the cart before the horse. You should have got your source before starting out.
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by arbitrage: 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
If you wouldn't mind sources outside Nigeria, you can try an wholesale source from the USA, which is wholesale-dress.net, which offers free worldwide DHL shipping from the USA.
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by peperempe: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
I can assist u to get quality cloths at cheap wholesale prices in lagos. Call 08037573480
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by naijacutee(f): 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
I've got wholesale office shirts at the moment in Lagos. Men and Women's Hawes & Curtis shirts, Men's Charles Tyrwhitt shirts, and CK Truth perfumes, all from the UK. Do e-mail me at sales@icanstock.com if you're interested.
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by delonz(m): 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
naijacutee: I've got wholesale office shirts at the moment in Lagos. Men and Women's Hawes & Curtis shirts, Men's Charles Tyrwhitt shirts, and CK Truth perfumes, all from the UK. Do e-mail me at sales@icanstock.com if you're interested.
pls drop ur mobile number for me.
Re: Wholesale Goods Needed. by delln(m): 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
Brother, I strongly advice you to revert and do your research properly. In business there are rules and unless you abide by those rules, am afraid, you may never get there. Am sorry, but that is the truth! I am here to tell you that you need to really equip yourself with the right knowledge. You see, every successful entrepreneur out there is linked to a universal rule, which is why things are working out well for them.

If you are really desirous of becoming a success at your business, then I advice you as a friend to get equipped with the right knowledge before you proceed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn Income From Palm Kernel / Free Forex Cash Up To $700 / Report All Fraudulent Activities Here !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.