Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,961 members, 7,963,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:44 AM

Rivers Assembly Crisis: Soyinka, Falana Slam Jonathan – PM News - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Assembly Crisis: Soyinka, Falana Slam Jonathan – PM News (27736 Views)

National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly / N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara / Ijaw Militants Warn Soyinka & Falana To Keep Off Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: Soyinka, Falana Slam Jonathan – PM News by solapex: 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
newton eni: Wole soyinka should pls shut his dirty mouth you have no morale justification to critisize even the lest councillor in this project called NIGERIA. why are we celebrating this satanic icon. The last time i checked on him he is the G.O and Founder of SEA PIRATE a deadly cult group which gave birth to all other cult groups in the country. the Cidi llyord is a sea pirate he should call him to order pls. Prof OLE thief soyinka should emulate men like Prophet TB JOSHUA, Bishop D. oyedepo, Pastor E. Adeboye who are touching humanity positively instead of critisizing every Govt. on board... or you can go and after all you are old FooooL
humm
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: Soyinka, Falana Slam Jonathan – PM News by hapson: 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
African politics!!! One of the salient characteristics of African politics is to hold on to power no matter whose horse is gored. All these happenings ranging in a chronological order in recent months shows that Africa is still very far from being politically civilised, the pres.(JEG) Wants the siren to follow him forever, the first lady fixed all these mess happening now during her last visit to PH. Now rivers state is boiling they are now in Asia just like what happened during the NGF election when he was in Ethiopia. Who are they fooling? The presidency are behind all these Rivers troubles where five can now impeach over twenty in Nigeria, in Nigeria anything can happen when it comes to politics. After all, Amaechi was made a Governor when he did not even contest general election. Until we have a selfless president like Mandela who will not even think of second tenure but just the happiness of his people Nigeria will not move ahead.
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: Soyinka, Falana Slam Jonathan – PM News by deleteme: 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
From a realible source, Soyinka is a Seadog and Amaechi is a seadog too......so am not surprise at his utterences. Every blessed day Soyinka keep seeking for relivance in Nigerian politics and has bin ignored by a larger portion of Nigeria except the sheepishly yoruba followers. So far i am concerned, so far the southeast, south south, and the entire north are concerned SOYINKA is a no body, just because of ordinary poem he wrote when the world was sleeping he thinks he can be a hero. Nonsense!! cant wait for his demise.
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: Soyinka, Falana Slam Jonathan – PM News by Gbawe: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
deleteme: From a realible source, Soyinka is a Seadog and Amaechi is a seadog too......so am not surprise at his utterences. Every blessed day Soyinka keep seeking for relivance in Nigerian politics and has bin ignored by a larger portion of Nigeria except the sheepishly yoruba followers. So far i am concerned, so far the southeast, south south, and the entire north are concerned SOYINKA is a no body, just because of ordinary poem he wrote when the world was sleeping he thinks he can be a hero. Nonsense!! cant wait for his demise.

Wole Soyinka is a prominent and talented winner many, from every corner of our universe, have nothing but respect for. You, on the other hand, are a tribalistic loser. A sad, little man. Keep praying and "waiting" for his demise as if you have the divine right to outlive him when you do not know where you will be in the next few hours let alone tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: Soyinka, Falana Slam Jonathan – PM News by Pataki: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
deleteme: From a realible source, Soyinka is a Seadog and Amaechi is a seadog too......so am not surprise at his utterences. Every blessed day Soyinka keep seeking for relivance in Nigerian politics and has bin ignored by a larger portion of Nigeria except the sheepishly yoruba followers. So far i am concerned, so far the southeast, south south, and the entire north are concerned SOYINKA is a no body, just because of ordinary poem he wrote when the world was sleeping he thinks he can be a hero. Nonsense!! cant wait for his demise.

It is quite glaring, you are nothing but a riff-raff. An educated nuisance to the sane mind. Tribalistic arsewipe. It is no more fun knowing the evil mindset you bunch of nitwits throw all around this forum once your ARSEHOLE ROCK GOD and ediotic GODDESS are told the obvious truth from concerned citizens of this country.

What have you accomplished in your miserable follow follow life that would ever bring you international recognition? You disgusting being.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: Soyinka, Falana Slam Jonathan – PM News by sunkay77: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
God help us against jonathan and his crew
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: Soyinka, Falana Slam Jonathan – PM News by tunexad(m): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nigeria politics is been played lyk a video game and d cheat is in d hands of hooligans moreso d kind of government we run is more lyk gerontocracy....
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: Soyinka, Falana Slam Jonathan – PM News by kolado(m): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
You must me be a nitwit with spermflake infested brain cavity.instead of addressing the main issue you deflected your argument by insulting soyinka and the yorubas.i am not surprised bcus you're from a dysfunctional home where parental upbringing was at the lowest ebb.
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: Soyinka, Falana Slam Jonathan – PM News by Sloan: 1:01am On Jul 13, 2013
Well, this is how Soyinka, Falana, and co., overly-sophisticated people from that West side of Nigeria fought to rescue the retardeen and retardeeness but the retardeenz seem to have forgotten how he became president. Where is Yaradua today? How about Turai? How about Abacha's wife?? Retardeen will have it the worst of all presidents because I see he will be insulted all his life, whether Nigeria or outside. He will have no iota of respect left after 2015, even if he rigs himself in, 2019 is waiting! At the end of the day, it is up to Nigerians to revolt and remove the curse that now lives in Aso Rock and flies in the presidential jet, eating N 1 B food per year! LWKMD! grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: Soyinka, Falana Slam Jonathan – PM News by plaindealer: 1:36am On Jul 13, 2013
I'm with both men and everything they uttered, but unfortunately for them and their struggle, their commendable efforts gave us a curse, evil, unrests, sadness, pain, sorrow, incompetence, gross corruption, backwardness and instability.

Like they say, be careful what you wish for...
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: Soyinka, Falana Slam Jonathan – PM News by sheniqua: 5:09am On Jul 13, 2013
Gbawe: Wole Soyinka tells us “I’m insulted by what is going on in Rivers State".

I think he speaks for all decent Nigerians who, no doubt, will also feel insulted by what is going on in Rivers State. Simply disgraceful.

Biko let us hear sumtin
The speaker of Lagos house embezzled tons of state money,have we heard a word from Soyinka
When it is GEJ they suddenly grow voices to speak
Please spare me
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: Soyinka, Falana Slam Jonathan – PM News by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2013
sheniqua:

Biko let us hear sumtin
The speaker of Lagos house embezzled tons of state money,have we heard a word from Soyinka
Please spare me

They also grew voices when your beloved gej was confined to turais back kitchen. I wonder were all you gej e warriors were then. Nowhere to bé found. You really want to equate allegations of embezzlement with breaches of constituition and madness caught on camera? Interesting how gej manages to bring out the lowest indicators in his supporters. Every one of his defenders was cursing the pdp 7 years ago . Go figure
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: Soyinka, Falana Slam Jonathan – PM News by Gbawe: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2013
sheniqua:

Biko let us hear sumtin
Please spare me

Rather, you should spare us. Wole Soyinka, as a responsible Nigerian, is speaking over a situation that could snowball into a much bigger crisis and you, because of clannish myopia, have a problem with him.

The irony is that if Uncle Wole and others remain silent and the worst happens, with everyone forced to defend their corner to include those who had no hand in the incendiary events that instigated chaos, your kind will be first to be revisionist and to play victim.

By then, and with chaos reigning, your ilk will totally disregard the role of the real instigators to make issues about others entirely - to include those who tried to be the voice of reason. Soyinka is speaking now so common sense and peace prevails before issues snowball into chaos for a Nation already volatile beyond a healthy level yet irresponsible folks like you cannot rise beyond pettiness to see the big picture.
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: Soyinka, Falana Slam Jonathan – PM News by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
PointB: Let us clap for Soyinka and Femi Falana. They have spoken plenty grammar, albeit full of contradiction.

In one breath they asked the President to get involved in the situation in Rivers State, in another they asked the President to pay more attention to those murdering our children (in the North.)

Perhaps these men should be clearer - what is more deserving of attention? Boko Haram killing our children (in the North) or River State big men playing hide and seek with a Mace?
ur signature....really an eye opener!
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: Soyinka, Falana Slam Jonathan – PM News by Realfiness(m): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
Gbawe: Wole Soyinka tells us “I’m insulted by what is going on in Rivers State".

I think he speaks for all decent Nigerians who, no doubt, will also feel insulted by what is going on in Rivers State. Simply disgraceful.
see wot u r sayn, u think he speakn for decent Nigerians, lets learn to stop painting things. What pride has he brought to Nigerai dat is benefitting pple, all he does is to sit and criticize others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dapchi: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Buhari, Governors For Attending Wedding / Plot To Smuggle Maina Out Of Custody Foiled / Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.