Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,168 members, 7,936,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:32 PM

Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth (27783 Views)

The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. / Evans Bipi With Amaechi In 2011 & Fighting In 2013 - No Permanent Friends / Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by alaoeri: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2013
Where is thelastpope jumping from one thread to another trying to exonerate GEJ & PEJ? He should come & defend this.

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by nerodenero: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2013
Even the devil has disciples and this guy is one.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by kwaraguy(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2013
Kai na true say love is a word, but money is a complete sentence. I no blame him jare
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by OGHENE316(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2013
imagine u acceptin 1 who said my ''my fellow widow'' as ur jesus it obvious dat u are not a GOD fearing citizen as me 9ja GO BETTER!!
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by fkaz(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2013
devour129: What humans can do for money and power.

Just because hippopotamus attend his daughter wedding last month at port harcourt made Bipi to lost his brain
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Tintinix: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2013
All these distractions!!!
Although silence usually is the best anwer to ... I think it has reached the point were Mr. President needs to call all parties to order! From Amaechi and his followers, to His wife and her Disciples the perception of her involvement is too much to ignore at this point!! However he shouldn't instruct any Government agency from carrying out their lawful duties!
My President is busy working for the progress of Nigeria right this minute
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23269004
And some elements who have stopped thinking of the well being of their state are fighting personal vandetta because of future promises!
Wike cannot be Governor of Rivers State after another Ikwerre Man, Same applies to Chidi Llyod and the Chinwos and Chindas or Chi anything!!
I doubt giving the performance of Evans, he would be a suitable candidate to PDP now.. Maybe a battle axe yes.. But never a Governoship candidate now.. So why all these ramblings!
Rivers State Leaders focus on delivering your Mandate to the people, and stop basking in past glory, abi allocation stopped since last tenure?! Else continue in your selfish pursiut for wealth and leave us alone till you are out!
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by efe2000: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2013
My God....look at the people we call our leaders........omg I am sick and ashamed of this country called Nigeria. fools, illiterate clueless individuals ruling over the wise and educated ones. imagine......this nonsense.....mtchewwwwwwwww

3 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by farmer99: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2013
Prowizy2:

Oya jump jam ur head 4 wall
make u do am first, so dat u go teach me.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by iykofias(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2013
Rubbish crap from a fake xy fella
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2013
Schooled at Okrika waterside, nutured at ogbunabali village square,practiced whatever at rumuola junction.
Nkpor and Ojuelegba junction touts and area boys area honored gintlemen
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by ewet: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2013
where are the GEJ lapdogs thy ad better hurry up and come up with something to defend their retardeen emperor and his savage empress b4 we start to descend on them and thrw them out of asorock.

This affront on our collective sensibilities is too much to bare. All GEJ apologists both on NL and allover will not be spared the disgrace tht will be meted out to GEJ and his wife.2015 is too far away.thy shuld be thrown out nw.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Lifeiscool(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2013
What do u expect from a clown?
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by LeStylo: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2013
Gbawe:

That is why I said on another thread that OBJ is the biggest saboteur of Nigeria alive. From Shagari to Yar Adua and now Jonathan. We then have all the gangsters he put in charge everywhere in the SW in the past. The man has totally ruined Nigeria with how he has supported ruinous hands at critical stages in our history.

#Gbam!
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by omeiz93: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2013
Nobody has ever mentioned it what sins Gov. Rotimi Amaechi has committed, some are of the opinion that, Gov Amaechi want to be presidential running mate to Gov lamido come d next general election, did anybody hear this from his mouth, let us even agreed it is true, when has it become a crime to have this ambition, who is Bipi to GOV Rotimi Amaechi, if not power from oga at the top. Jonathan and madam umblerra should leave ds man alone and concentrate on how he is going to provide electricity and create employment, if not, one day Nigeria would go the way of Egypt. God bless you all.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2013
So Bipi's main grouse is not informed by concerns about any anti-people policies but rather what he considers a lack of respect in relation to Amaechi's current relationship with the Presidency?

Hear him:

"Why must he be insulting Mr President?"

"Why must he be insulting my mother - my Jesus Christ on earth?"

"I can't take it!"

This untutored urchin will fit in right here on Nairaland, I tell ou.

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by newtoneni(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2013
Gov Amaechi is a Capoon in Viking in Uniport it's a shame that we elected bunch of cultist to run the affairs of Rivers State Amaechi is an accomplice to what transpired in Rivers H/A if Hon. M. Chinda dies as a result of the attempted murder from Dishonorable Chidi llyord he(Gov. Amaechi) should be ready to go jail as an accomplice because Gov. Amaechi gave the mace to llyord to hit Ho. chinda on his HEAD spiritually....
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2013
It's really unfortunate that decent Nigerians should be made to pass through all these....so sad.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by na2day(m): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2013
newton eni: Gov Amaechi is a Capoon in Viking in Uniport it's a shame that we elected bunch of cultist to run the affairs of Rivers State Amaechi is an accomplice to what transpired in Rivers H/A if Hon. M. Chinda dies as a result of the attempted murder from Dishonorable Chidi llyord he(Gov. Amaechi) should be ready to go jail as an accomplice because Gov. Amaechi gave the mace to llyord to hit Ho. chinda on his HEAD spiritually....

Una no go kill person o grin grin
Hit chinda on the head spiritually, no be physical hit again grin
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Chebaby2: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2013
Am so surprise u guys have 2 bring gudluck in2 dis matter yes we are all human bein and nt perfect he is only tryin his best bt one tin we shud knw is dat disagreement even happen wit good frd so becau he is nt hapy wit d governor dat doesnt mean he is d problem.am nt backin gudluk bt we shud understand, dis is polites and dey are playin d game we shud just watch dem and be silent stop takin side.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by otenku: 10:25am On Jul 12, 2013
Am not sure this is the GEJ Nigerians voted to b their president..........mortals are really UNPREDICTABLE!let us wisen up in 2015
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Gbawe: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2013
eGuerrilla: So Bipi's main grouse is not informed by concerns about any anti-people policies but rather what he considers a lack of respect in relation to Amaechi's current relationship with the Presidency?

Hear him:

This untutored urchin will fit in right here on Nairaland, I tell ou.

Absolutely. He would be at home amongst the fans of GEJ on this forum.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2013
Chebaby2: Am so surprise u guys have 2 bring gudluck in2 dis matter yes we are all human bein and nt perfect he is only tryin his best bt one tin we shud knw is dat disagreement even happen wit good frd so becau he is nt hapy wit d governor dat doesnt mean he is d problem.am nt backin gudluk bt we shud understand, dis is polites and dey are playin d game we shud just watch dem and be silent stop takin side.

Shut up...just shut up pluzeeeeee!!!!!

You guys disgust sane minds with all these kindergarten rebuttals...

2 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by ChainBlinger: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2013
Honourable Big head
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by kkkp: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2013
grin ;
D
grin
grin
Where is Billionaire..the last pope and d rest

2 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Godpickin: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2013
For anyone to know dat d guy called his so called jesus christ, makes d person a witch or wizard...how do u know? all I want is peace in R / state not accusations n counter acussations
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by ogahope(m): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2013
ayswags: GEJ AND HIS HIPPOPOTAMUS WIFE ARE THE MAIN CAUSE OF EVERYTHING HAPPENING IN RIVERS NOW,DESIST FROM LISTENING TO THE THRASHS THE PDP LAPDOG SPEW HERE DAILY
For U to have identified an animal among humans, I guest U're from that breed...Hip..popo..tamus...
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by PStacks(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2013
shocked What!!!
shocked Are you Serious shocked
Jeeeezzzz! Goodness me!
So Bipi actually called Madam Umbella my fellow widow his Jesus Christ.

Then we know exactly what kind of Nigeria we live.

A Nigeria where the 1st lady travels to a state and after she leaves the state, the state plunges into chaos when its obvious fact that her Husband the president has problems with the governor of the state she visited, Bipi the person at the center of the crisis claims madam at the Top is His Jesus christ.. Come on mehn! Everything adds up.

Nigerians must stand on the side of truth.
Nigerians must stand firm with Amechi,
Amechi is a kind'a man that has a heart to donate to save a life, if Amechi could think in line to save OJB's life, it means Amechi is a Saviour, by extension, Amechi could be d saver of Nigeria and d brand of Democracy we practise..

I posted on one of this threads yesterday and said av not seen any crime of Amechi thus far and as such his case sounds to me like that of one Jesus the Christ that had no sins yet he was slain, little did I know Bipi would come out today and use "Jesus Christ" in rather a more interesting manner..

Nigerians must decide who our "Jesus Christ" is.. One person has to be Jesus.

Either Amechi is Jesus or Madam 1st Lady is Jesus, atleast she's Bipi's Jesus.

Witch cried last night and the kid died this morning and the witch said she knows noting about the kids death. Who else would av killed the kid if not the witch?

Noble laurate Professor Wole Soyinka might be speaking with facts when he said everything happening in rivers state stems from the 1st lady's office..

Absolute power corrupts indeed absolutely.
Power intoxicates,

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.”
― Abraham Lincoln

I Pray Amechi survives it, cos its all bigger than him..
Nigerians can Stand with Amechi to bring the Change we want.

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by howfarwhatagwan: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2013
Common guys this unnecessary war is becoming too much. I think we are trying to draw too many conclusions The man said ''why should he be insulting my mother''. He didn't say Patience abi is patience his mother? please educate me oh

I think tribalism and ethnicity will tear Nigeria apart. I think ours is a unique country with over 200 tribes with different languages, cultures and values forced to live together. to make matters worse religious differences come add join on top the tribal wahala na wow what can we do to save ourselves from this terrible situation now?

Please Nigerian youths let us try and unite and fight these politicians who are bent on destroying Nigeria.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Dee60: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2013
I blame the people of Rivers and indeed all of us Nigerian people. We should ask ourselves how we have managed to vote thugs and cultists as our leaders.

Anyone that wants to be governor or president should even have a submissive wife with good records of good works.

Fashola we know, his wife we know...
Pat Utomi we know, his wife we know...
Amaechi we know, his wife we know...
Saraki we know his wife we know.....

I am sure there are many more good examples.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by egift(m): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2013
newton eni: Gov Amaechi is a Capoon in Viking in Uniport it's a shame that we elected bunch of cultist to run the affairs of Rivers State Amaechi is an accomplice to what transpired in Rivers H/A if Hon. M. Chinda dies as a result of the attempted murder from Dishonorable Chidi llyord he(Gov. Amaechi) should be ready to go jail as an accomplice because Gov. Amaechi gave the mace to llyord to hit Ho. chinda on his HEAD spiritually....
You, my dear, are a bloody liar. That mace was a fake one that Hon Chinda and the other 4 Anti-Amaechi lawmakers brought. At the point llyord came in they were about to install a new speaker.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Wsdm: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2013
Is not his fault. When BILLIONS of people on earth are equaling the most HIGH( GOD) to a mare mortal(Jesus),what do you expect a thug to do? I have seen many Christians calling serial election riggers ( Obassanjo and Jonathan ) Messiah just because they are at the helm of affairs in the country. Is Messiah not a title for Jesus? So, what is new?
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by PStacks(m): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2013
efe2000: My God....look at the people we call our leaders........omg I am sick and ashamed of this country called Nigeria. fools, illiterate clueless individuals ruling over the wise and educated ones. imagine......this nonsense.....mtchewwwwwwwww

The world doesn't suffer because of what bad people do. It suffers because good people don't speak up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPC Audit Report: Apologise To Jonathan, Group Urges Sanusi, Others / Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories / Godsday Orubebe Dumps PDP Over Norther Candidate And President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.