Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,863 members, 7,959,710 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

................. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ................. (954 Views)

Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria / Famous African-americans Of Igbo Descent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

................. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
Re: ................. by gistyinka(m): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
that is right joor
Re: ................. by mankand(m): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
I was heart broken when i got to see the news feed about Travon Martin, I guess those that are running to USA for visa lottery will see with their eyes now that their children are not safe in the streets of US either day or night because of the racist hispanics
Re: ................. by texaco1: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
undecided
Is akon still in the usa or in Senegal?
Re: ................. by demelza: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
Where the land dey wey dem one come stay? Abeg Akon park well

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Breaks Up With Karrauche Tran / The Royal Baby! See All The Pictures! / "Finest Girl Nigeria Organization Release Organization's Management Profile"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.