Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,988 members, 7,936,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:09 AM

Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People (28521 Views)

You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly / Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by nduchucks: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
Patience on the left and Amaechi on the right. Come 2015 we go sabi who get stronger neck.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by waleelite(m): 5:14am On Jul 19, 2013
Hi Guys, is just unfurtunate that our judicial system is corrupt and working for the "Ogas at the top".
With this kind of statements and utterances from PEJ, I think the IG should also invite her for interogation.
So sad our country is in a mess.
But I believe only time will tell.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Okijajuju1(m): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2013
peefizzy: As much as I don't support the actions of the first lady, i watch with dismay as Amaechi is seen as a hero. Most of his developmental projects have been blown out of proportion. please pay a visit to rivers state and see for yourself how people are suffering. In the name of development, houses were demolished without prior notice, those compensated where inadequately compensated and yet these projects have not been completed or begun and its now 6years.(e.g Iwofe). Some of his projects are aimed at destroying properties of opposition members (e.g new GRA phase 2- Claimed he wanted to control flooding,he purposely targeted some areas where his enemies have properties and asked the engineers to raise the roads above those houses, these properties are delapidating fast.please come and see for yourself what happens when it rains now). In some areas, old women came out naked to call on God to judge him because he destroyed their homes and has not started the so called development till date. When he was using this same Nyesom Wike to oppress people in Rivers State nobody said anything. Please before you hail Amaechi as a hero come down to Rivers State and make a proper assessment also remembering he has received over a trillion naira in the space of 6years. he has bought over the media and so people are fed with lies. There is really no need writing ALL the wicked acts this man has done because they are too NUMEROUS to mention. but i assure you someday his deeds will come to light and everyone will know who Amaechi really is.

My brother shut up ya mouth...

Iwofe.. Is that all you can call?! Incase you also have amnesia, lets call other places where demolition took place;

1. Eliozu - Elele roundabout: Over 25km of road.. Work has reached 85% completion. A dual carriage way with undergorund drainage and street lights.

2. Nwaja - LNG ROund about: Massive demolition went down here barely 10 months ago. Another dual carriage road was built complete with covered drianage and streetlight. Work is at over 85% completion.

3. Rumuokwuta - Rumuola junction: MASSIVE DEMOLITION. Yet another dual carriage road with covered drainage built with streetlights as well.. WOrk - 100% complete.

4. Rumuokwuta - Choba: Massive demolition in the Mgbuogba axis. Road is at 65% completion.

5. D-line: Same demolition. Good road with underground drainages.

6. Azikiwe Rd. - Lagos Bustop: Dual Carriage road, with streetlights and covered drainages.. Completion level is at 80%.

7. Oginigba Road: MASSIVE DEMOLITION!! Dual carriage road built with streetlights and covered drainages.. Completion 100%

8. Old Aba Road.. Artilerry - Rumuomasi - First Bank Bustop: MAJOR DEMOLITION. Dual carriage way built, with Underground drainage and streetlights.

9. Nwaja junction - Rumuomasi Junction (Elekahia rd.): VERY BIG DEMOLITION. Triple carriage way built with streetlights and covered drainages.

10. Stadium road - Rumuola Flyover: MASSIVE DEMOLITION.. Completed Dual carriage way with streetlights and covered drainages.

SHOULD I CONTINUE......... Cos them plenty. I havent even mentioned Ordinance road, Abuloma road, Amadi-Ama - LNG roundabout road, Rumuokoro - Uniport road (East/West road), Diobu, Opkoro road, Mile 3 - Mile one road, some streets inside Rumuokoro, e.t.c.

I hate people who lie. Especially for selfish gains. The Iwofe road you talked about has been perpetually bad for over 15 years. Even prior to Odilis government. Odili came and did that surface tar and left. The road dilapitated even before Odili left government. The useless road was a single lane road with no dividers. Yet that road leads to a port, Naval base, a Cement factory and alot of Oil Servicing company bases. That road was carrying way more traffic than it could handle. Now Amaechi has come and decided to properly do that road with a well rafted road foundation, you come out and say he is targeting opposition houses. So the whole of Iwofe should be driving on that single carriage road that has no drainages or streetlights because the houses of a few 'OPPOSITION PARTY MEMBERS' would be affected? Do you see how your reasoning is? You shamelessly mentioned Iwofe road and failed to mention the level of work being done on the Ada George road which is being expanded to a quadruple carriage high way that would pass through Iwofe and ease traffic in Iwofe massively. Why didnt you tell us how Iwofe road had defied all moves to properly fix it in the past?

You even dared to talk about Woji road (GRA).. I would have spat on you if you were in front of me.

Ladies and Gentlemen.. WOji Road in GRA portharcourt is the lowest point in the entire GRA. When it rains, that place gets very flooded. SO you can better appreciate what I mean by flooded, A HILUX TRUCK HAD WATER UP TO THE MIDDLE OF THE DRIVER SIDE WINDOW. My younger sisters school was located dead smack in the center of this flood spot. One day, it rained so bad that I had to park far off and walk into this flood. I swear when I tell you that the water was up to the middle of my chest.. VERY DIRTY WATER.. I had to carry my sister around my neck and wade the water back. No other paternt dared it especially after seeing the sunken Hiluux there. Residence of this area built giant embankments infront of their gates to avoid water entering their compounds.. Some even had pumping machines to pump water out into the road..

Cause of the problem: The area was a low land that emptied out into the 'Inter-Nwogba river' nearby. Now this River has been blocked by many elements like 'Ikoku Mechanic village' throwing mechanical waste into it, Communities that live along this bank throwing waste into it, including 'BIG MEN RECLAIMING PART OF THIS RIVER AND BUILDING HOUSES ON IT'.

Solution: Amaechi lifted that road over 7feet from its previous height and leveled it. Giant pipes were laid underground for drainage that enties out into the nearby river. A giant Swamp Boggie was sent into the Inter-Nwogba river to clear it.. Many houses were demolished on this river, including a house that looked like an 8 storey building in Tombia GRA.. The River banks were properly concreted to look like a Canal.

Today, that road has not flooded again.. Work completion-90%.

Amaechi always gives prior warnings before every demolition. Some warnings are as long as 6 months if not more. Trans-Amadi road has been marked for demolition now for over 6 months, Woji - YKC - Estate has also been marked for demolition now for over 8months - 1 year.. Tomorrow, people like this would say no warning. Compensation is paid only to those whose lands are been requisitioned by the government. If your structure falls inside the 'Illegal structure' zones, you do not get anything... Thats how this works.

I challenge you to refute anything I've written here as a lie..
Abi you think say na only you dey live for Port-Harcourt.

Call Amaechi names, but I will not tolorate lies...

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Rhino5dm: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2013
^
The guy is even lying!. The Iwofe road is ongoing, and I will post pictures of that project today. Same way, a guy was lying about the project before I called him out. I'll send somebody to take some photos of that ongoing project for me before the end of today.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by ssiaccenture(m): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2013
well, for ameachi he should have respected madam more being the first lady because if he were in her shoes he would cause more havoc for the disrespect. for the madam first lady no matter hw long u stay in power u are still coming back home so don't let the bootlickers scatter ur home like u said any position in life is like the hand of clock it does not stay in one place forever.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Okijajuju1(m): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

^
The guy is even lying!. The Iwofe road is ongoing, and I will post pictures of that project today. Same way, a guy was lying about the project before I called him out. I'll send somebody to take some photos of that ongoing project for me before the end of today.

I stand corrected then...

I wonder what people stand to gain from these stupid lies..
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Ifeanyionyeka: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
The first lady should not encroach in administration in Rivers state because that is not her jurisdiction,there is also a first lady of that state.we know she is from okirika. Others,are they from bush? i will advice her to allow Gov.Amechi run his administration the way he wants it,she can talk to Amechi privately and if not guaranteed,then through the legislator representing okirika in the state house else she forget it and use her personal money to look after her people other than creating a fertile ground for lawlessness,disaster and insecurity in the state.Would she have said this if her husband is not the president? or is she using her status to cause trouble in the Rivers state?
Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Rhino5dm: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

I stand corrected then...

I wonder what people stand to gain from these stupid lies..

Okija_Juju:

I followed your posts on this issue and I must commend your sincerity. I have some pictures, though not what I expected from the slowpoke' I sent to get them, even after tipping him. Whenever am in town, I shall do justice to it.That said.

The first picture is city crown hotel and was part of the structures marked for demolition to give way for a dual carriage road on Iwofe road, instead of complying the owner took the matter to the court making it difficult for the project to commence as scheduled. The matter is still in court, as am typing this.

These men are Nyesom Wike 's aacolytes making everything difficult for ameachi to implement his transformation agenda. This road is central to Wike's (aka the patience jonathan's stooge) primary constituency; the question on everybody's lips is why did wike refused fixing the road, even after spending 2 tenures as the local government chairman of that area? Mind you, Obio/Akpor is the richest local government council in Nigeria with monthly allocation bigger than states like Ekiti, Ebonyi, Gombe and co. The only thing Nyesom Wike achieved is to convert all the youths from that area into Ogboni fraternity.

The second picture is MCC yard and the third is the ongoing construction taking place.

Re: Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People by Sammy07: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hmmmmm.
When two elephants fights (thieves), the ground (masses) suffers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"It's Going To Be A Very Difficult Year," Ngozi Okonji Iweala (CNN) / #Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React / Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.