Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,251 members, 7,923,236 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 09:02 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (993 Views)

When One Partner Cheats, Who Should We Blame? / Why Do Mothers Get The Blame For A Child's Bad Behaviour? / Who Is To Blame For Broken Marriages, Man Or Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re: . by EfemenaXY: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
Why are you both acting like kids here on this forum?

Did your wife not open a thread about this same issue a few days ago, soliciting advice from people here? https://www.nairaland.com/1369514/what-think-wrong-couple-pls

And this is not a new thing between you both. It's an ongoing issue since last year if I recall correctly: https://www.nairaland.com/1369514/what-think-wrong-couple-pls

A lot of time and energy's been sent advising you both, advise which neither of you heeded then. I doubt there's anything anyone would say here that you both will listen to.

Pls sir, if you and your madam really do want your union/marriage to work, then seek help from an experienced, independent marriage counselor.

It is well.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
Don't mind them.they tot most pple r so idle they don't hv anything to do with their time except read, judge and pass blame.
I even think they r two friends posing as husband and wife. They made up d stories or copied it from somewhere. laughing their eyes out when they c pple clash because of their posts.continue havin fun u two!
Goodluck to u 2.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
See me clicking "i" in the modified post of the OP, after 5mins of clicking the I , it finally opened only to see OP in chaircover quoted post.

I just wasted 10 min of my time reading and typing rubbish and you readers wasted 5 min reading my own rubbish.

Back to making my afang soup
Re: . by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
^^ sis you crack me up. Mistakes people make. Marriage counsellors will not solve their problems if they're not willing to make changes themselves and be accountable for their actions starting from that wife.

Charity begins at home they say.

What was he supposed to do when a woman you're married to plays the victim every-time, nit picks every details to win an argument , then acts possum and innocent when it escalates.

This type of situation frustrate men and makes their lives miserable in marriage but people esp women fail to see that and blame men everytime.

It's like conversing with a brick if wall who is adamant not to get it just to prove a point.

She knows deep down that her so called 'trivial things' are not trivial, she's just picking his brains for reasons best known to her. She knows it, he knows it , he's the loud one but she's the 'quite and spontaneous' one.

Grow up and drop it already.

Relax brother God is in control like WTH By the way....I think that Blackberry should be scrapped!!
Re: . by EfemenaXY: 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
Chillisauce: See me clicking "i" in the modified post of the OP, after 5mins of clicking the I , it finally opened only to see OP in chaircover quoted post.

I just wasted 10 min of my time reading and typing rubbish and you readers wasted 5 min reading my own rubbish.

Back to making my afang soup

grin grin grin

You don't say...
Re: . by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
chaircover:

my dear what else to do?
They have been advised here severally
maybe if they sit in front of someone, maybe they will listen
It just pains me when couples are at each others necks. Life it too short

Ah don't get me wrong sis, your suggestion was on point and I hope they go for consult..... I'm just cracked up because if they are not willing to change like you've hammered on the wife's thread , I'm afraid no psychologist will make them.

Petty petty stuff when there're more serious stuff ahead 10years down the lane. cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2013
jidegirl12: ^^ sis you crack me up. Mistakes people make. Marriage counsellors will not solve their problems if they're not willing to make changes themselves and be accountable for their actions starting from that wife.

Charity begins at home they say.

What was he supposed to do when a woman you're married to plays the victim every-time, nit picks every details to win an argument , then acts possum and innocent when it escalates.

This type of situation frustrate men and makes their lives miserable in marriage but people esp women fail to see that and blame men everytime.

It's like conversing with a brick if wall who is adamant not to get it just to prove a point.

She knows deep down that her so called 'trivial things' are not trivial, she's just picking his brains for reasons best known to her. She knows it, he knows it , he's the loud one but she's the 'quite and spontaneous' one.

Grow up and drop it already.

Relax brother God is in control like WTH By the way....I think that Blackberry should be scrapped!!

I thank you for been objective

(1) (Reply)

Cleaning/fumigating Services / Disclosing How Much You Earn To Your Parent / Controlling Anger Before It Controls You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.