Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,208 members, 7,936,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:29 PM

Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) (32241 Views)

Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) / Amaechi On Railway Inspection From Abuja To Kaduna (Photos) / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by vislabraye(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2013
stebell: ‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ guy forget those haters. d̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊τ̲̣̣̥s wat they know ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ do best. If they talking about fluency, then Amaechi is no where near τ̲̅ђe presido. Amaechi dat was refused admission into RSUST PH ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ study Law. He then went ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ UNIPORT ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ study Pol. Science. He contested for State Assembly but didn't win instead imposed by Peter Odili ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ contest for state Assembly. At de Assembly, members were blackmailed into choosing him as speaker. Why am i saying all these. τ̲̅ђe point is d̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊τ̲̣̣̥ he can't stand an election and win clearly unless he's helped. Lest i forget, he didn't win election in 2007, he was brought in thro de court. And yu compare him wit our president who God has bleseed frm childhood. I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ laff una. Let me ‎​♍åƙε̲̣̣̣̥ something ‎clear ​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ y'all. There is no crisis in Ph. Even if there is, it will never affect de outcome of 2015 if GEJ wants ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ contest. Majority of peeps in de state are solidly behind de presido. So, Amaechi shud grant enough interviews as he likes no problem. Why has he not talk ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ de Naija press all dis while? Cos he feels they are not Ǥ☺☺Đ enough abi. Fresh Air Tins on ♍Ɣ mind Jare
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by dady12: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2013
[quote
author=Chebaby2]tel dem jor nw i knw many nairalander dnt have a mind
of dere own is wat pple tink dey tink many lack PERSONAL CONVICTION
ameachi shud knw GEj humble his self be4 God took him To dat level he is
and God humble those dat humble dere self[/quote]GEJ was a traitor before God touch his heart and now he turn against God.let see how it goes in 2015
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2013
Make Oga at the top go Hardtalk now make we see?

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by 3kay945(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2013
I have decided not to waste my precious Mbs on River state issues. I will prefer to wait for last fight...
Signing out. undecided
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Amasuccess: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2013
"There are three types of persons on earth; those that make things happen, those that watch things as the unfold and occur plus those who talk about things that occur."

I smile at the above immutable truth and I work hard to remain in the first category.

You have the right to chose where you belong.

You are responsible for your destiny and how the story ends.
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by midpoint: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by dady12: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
[quote
author=Fadelex]well I've never watched the interview, that's one tin I
like about dis forum, there's objectivity which means we are human cuz
it's only 1000 computers will execute ctrl + v as paste.... back to d
topic, one of the qualities that makes a leader acceptable is his speech
delivery, that's y people love Obama, bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan and
so on. you can't deliver what you don't understand unless you wanna
disgrace yourself, some people are sayin president goodluck is a
scientist but what about Benjamin Carson? he's a neurosurgeon and a best
seller, his speeches were smooth and convincing.. I think the president
should hire a good speaker to train him, I was actually rooting for the
president in d 2011 election but he lost my vote the moment he backed
out of NN24 debate, I wanna see my president in charge.. as for 2015,
I'm still watching.., for me I will choose my candidate based on his
performance on d debate, american presidential aspirants attended more
than 50 debates in d run up to election..so u need to be sound
intellectually b4 u can win[/quote]GEJ will hire patient Jonathan and nigerians will be ready to listen to both of them how they will transforn nigeria with grammar
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Damsman10(m): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
patience J.:
if na uncle jo na dat im mafian hat we go dey see.
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by ladeski: 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
bloggernaija: This guy is far more articulate , refined ,cultured ,opinionated ,principled and knowledgeable than the fella under the rock and his shepopotamus wife.
Anybody wondering why people in the SW are rooting for him should take the above as some of the reason.
His response to the question about dealing with militancy is what you expect from truly educated strong and civilised leader .
You do not reward criminality with gifts.
Saro wiwa ,wole Soyinka gani fawehimi - freedom fighter
Dokubo ,tompolo - criminals

You also see him dance around entrapping question from which would have made him accuse the federal government led by GEJ.

Now
The question is
Why did OBJ ,after having worked with the likes of ribabu , Raphael ndukwe,ekwesili ,amaechi and with nigeria having a lot of professionals excelling overseas ,chose umaru and this "PHD " lecturer (a typical, lazy ,nigerian civil service salary earner with no record of achievement,drive and who lacks the modern outlook required to govern in this iPad age.
Not much different was his choice of associating with the likes of Akala,adedibu ,agagu,Uba etc.
Believe me. If amaechi is pitted against Jonathan. Amaechi will win 10 times out of 10.
If Jonathan likes it or not ,he will become [b]irrelevant like obasanjo [/b]once his time is over.
Amaechi will dominate that part of the country just like tinubu .
The fools were busy abusing Soyinka without realising that the man has friends and status in very high places and the ability to use his contact to focus the international press on Nigeria and rivers state.
Even the stupid Abacha lived to regret
The British government has already picked up on the 1 billion dollars Malabo oil racket between GEJ ,Madueke and ikimi

N.B
I Have just shown excerpts of this interview and Jonathan's CNN interview to some Oyinbo friends.
I told them to guess ,"which of the two is a PHD holder"?
Your guess is as good as theirs
The four of them chose amaechi.

1. simple. OBJ wanted a guy he could control and would NOT probe him after his departure from office. In this climes, loyalty is preferred to merit.

2. at a fair battle yes, but in the real world no.

3. OBJ is NOT irrelevant. I recall the president visiting hi at his hill top mansion on Monday. same day 4 governors visited him. does that sound like an irrelevant man?
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Donian007: 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ozonna:

How can they see these missteps when they are just blinded by hate for Pres GEJ
Listen ya'll, I am a real Kalabari man, full Rivers man but not a PortHarcourt boy. That said, was it not Peter Odili, Chibuike Amaechi, Tonye Harry, Abiye Sekibo and co that sponsored cult groups that turned Rivers State upside down? Up till date THE TRUTH AND RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE that was headed by Justice Kayode Eso, and members such as Most Revd. I. C. O. Kattey can not tell us who did what. Marshal Harry's death is still a mystery. Omehia came and when he wanted to make peace Amaechi, Wike and co conspired to remove him, they succeeded, then Amaechi started pursuing Ateke Tom because he was going to expose him. And Today God is working his purpose out and some body(Amaechi) is looking for sympathy. MOST OF YOU POSTING HERE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT RIVERS STATE, ITS THE PAST HUNTING THE EVIL ONE AND THEY ARE SEEKING REFUGE IN THE DEVIL'S ARMS. Most assembly members, LGA chairmen, councillors, state reps and senators were never elected but handpicked, their elections were arranged by the Governor, and so we arrived at a RUBBER-STAMP STATE ASSEMBLY, IMPUNITY and AUTHORITARIANSM, anyone who says, ".....NO UR EXCELLENCY BUT"..... Is suspended, sacked and witch-hunted. Kasidi Ikegbidi, the chairman of Ahoada was indicted in 2011 for corruption but the state assembly did nothing rather their biase was revealed when they unconstitionally sacked Timothy Nsirim on the orders of Amaechi who himself has been known to be directly, personally and unconstitutionally suspending LGA chairmen. Wards traditional Chiefs in Obio Akpor have warned Amaechi's Caretaker Chairman Chikeordi who is planning a "town hall meeting" to stay clear their villages else would be held responsible for whatever befalls him, insisting they never elected him and so does not recognise him. Rivers People are grateful to Amaechi for the little development he has brought but before even thinking of forgiving and forgetting his past against them he is once more opening old wounds by conspiring the downfall of one their own(GEJ) in the name of ambition, rights and a voice which himself(Amaechi) is not letting his people have.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by toprealman: 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
sincerenigerian: The Amaechi guy is eloquent, charismatic and presidential. He looks calm, in-charge, and knowledgeable. He has his facts to issues being discussed.

Amaechi will make a good Nigerian President.
Come on mechie onu gi there. Good Nigerian what?
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Policewoman(f): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
sincerenigerian: The Amaechi guy is eloquent, charismatic and presidential. He looks calm, in-charge, and knowledgeable. He has his facts to issues being discussed.

Amaechi will make a good Nigerian President.
All that glitters is not gold.
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
Donian007: Listen ya'll, I am a real Kalabari man, full Rivers man but not a PortHarcourt boy. That said, was it not Peter Odili, Chibuike Amaechi, Tonye Harry, Abiye Sekibo and co that sponsored cult groups that turned Rivers State upside down? Up till date THE TRUTH AND RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE that was headed by Justice Kayode Eso, and members such as Most Revd. I. C. O. Kattey can not tell us who did what. Marshal Harry's death is still a mystery. Omehia came and when he wanted to make peace Amaechi, Wike and co conspired to remove him, they succeeded, then Amaechi started pursuing Ateke Tom because he was going to expose him. And Today God is working his purpose out and some body(Amaechi) is looking for sympathy. MOST OF YOU POSTING HERE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT RIVERS STATE, ITS THE PAST HUNTING THE EVIL ONE AND THEY ARE SEEKING REFUGE IN THE DEVIL'S ARMS. Most assembly members, LGA chairmen, councillors, state reps and senators were never elected but handpicked, their elections were arranged by the Governor, and so we arrived at a RUBBER-STAMP STATE ASSEMBLY, IMPUNITY and AUTHORITARIANSM, anyone who says, ".....NO UR EXCELLENCY BUT"..... Is suspended, sacked and witch-hunted. Kasidi Ikegbidi, the chairman of Ahoada was indicted in 2011 for corruption but the state assembly did nothing rather their biase was revealed when they unconstitionally sacked Timothy Nsirim on the orders of Amaechi who himself has been known to be directly, personally and unconstitutionally suspending LGA chairmen. Wards traditional Chiefs in Obio Akpor have warned Amaechi's Caretaker Chairman Chikeordi who is planning a "town hall meeting" to stay clear their villages else would be held responsible for whatever befalls him, insisting they never elected him and so does not recognise him. Rivers People are grateful to Amaechi for the little development he has brought but before even thinking of forgiving and forgetting his past against them he is once more opening old wounds by conspiring the downfall of one their own(GEJ) in the name of ambition, rights and a voice which himself(Amaechi) is not letting his people have.
U are truly a rivers man. I hav lived and studied in ph all u said is true abt Amaechi.
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by ibietela2(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
Donian007: Listen ya'll, I am a real Kalabari man, full Rivers man but not a PortHarcourt boy. That said, was it not Peter Odili, Chibuike Amaechi, Tonye Harry, Abiye Sekibo and co that sponsored cult groups that turned Rivers State upside down? Up till date THE TRUTH AND RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE that was headed by Justice Kayode Eso, and members such as Most Revd. I. C. O. Kattey can not tell us who did what. Marshal Harry's death is still a mystery. Omehia came and when he wanted to make peace Amaechi, Wike and co conspired to remove him, they succeeded, then Amaechi started pursuing Ateke Tom because he was going to expose him. And Today God is working his purpose out and some body(Amaechi) is looking for sympathy. MOST OF YOU POSTING HERE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT RIVERS STATE, ITS THE PAST HUNTING THE EVIL ONE AND THEY ARE SEEKING REFUGE IN THE DEVIL'S ARMS. Most assembly members, LGA chairmen, councillors, state reps and senators were never elected but handpicked, their elections were arranged by the Governor, and so we arrived at a RUBBER-STAMP STATE ASSEMBLY, IMPUNITY and AUTHORITARIANSM, anyone who says, ".....NO UR EXCELLENCY BUT"..... Is suspended, sacked and witch-hunted. Kasidi Ikegbidi, the chairman of Ahoada was indicted in 2011 for corruption but the state assembly did nothing rather their biase was revealed when they unconstitionally sacked Timothy Nsirim on the orders of Amaechi who himself has been known to be directly, personally and unconstitutionally suspending LGA chairmen. Wards traditional Chiefs in Obio Akpor have warned Amaechi's Caretaker Chairman Chikeordi who is planning a "town hall meeting" to stay clear their villages else would be held responsible for whatever befalls him, insisting they never elected him and so does not recognise him. Rivers People are grateful to Amaechi for the little development he has brought but before even thinking of forgiving and forgetting his past against them he is once more opening old wounds by conspiring the downfall of one their own(GEJ) in the name of ambition, rights and a voice which himself(Amaechi) is not letting his people have.

Iminabo imiete..... Tamuno iboma
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by badmeat(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
Amusing!ameachi ranting on BBC,what happened to RSTV,NTA channel 10,PH,AIT PH,did he also explain how he locked down and dismissed a whole LGA without rule of Law,or did he not tell the oyibo hw he silences perceived enemies in the state,if u like call soyinka,james cameroon n oboma,I seikai no oro!we r waiting for u at home!

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
romeo: I didn't know that "State Govt. doing water, NDC doing water, Local Govt. doing water" is eloquence. Educated illiterates!!
Who make de statement guy?
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by badmeat(m): 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
thank you my bro!people that dnt know about our state will be spewing trash!
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Donian007: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
ibietela2:

Iminabo imiete..... Tamuno iboma
Mbre Imielam, krakra yeme, anie wa sepriye. WE STAND FOR THE TRUTH!

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by 1forall: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
tokunboh: May you remain blessed, chief. You are one of the few people that have been objective on this thread. This interview brought Amaechi's ignorance to the fore.
I don't know what people take eloquence to be - Eloquence is simply fluent, strong and persuasive speaking.
Was Rotimi Amaechi eloquent? No, he might have spoken english fluently but his delivery was poor, weak and not persuasive.
He gave a lot of vague responses and usual rhetoric to questions asked.

3.15 - On how to address insecurity through education - The solution he absolutely agreed with is the northern governors setting aside 2percent of their resources for education (spending 2percent out of 100percent on education is what Gov Amaechi thinks is best for northern states education - That's his ignorance on display again.

4.15 - On how to address unemployment: ..... one of the ways of addressing it is Agriculture.. Rivers State Government is looking at Agriculture, Agriculture will then address the uneducated class...wtf!!! Does that make any sense at all? !!!

7.15 - On the reasons why the Petroleum Industry Bill(PIB) has not been passed: .... He commended the present national assembly for being patriotic (They have not been able to pass PIB into law during the 2 legislative years that they have been at the national assembly, yet he called them patriotic ffs.) The only example Ameachi could cite as one of the reasons for the delay in passing the PIB is the power PIB would give to the minister of petroleum.

12.35 - When asked on his opposition to amnesty granted to Niger Delta militants and if he has any alternative to amnesty: He could not offer any alternative . He then proceeded to equate amnesty granted to Niger Delta militants to amnesty request for Boko haram - How shallow? (The anchor now went ahead to lecture him on how amnesty has reduced violence and restored peace in Rivers State - That is so disappointing.

For the remainder of the interview, Ameachi just dwelt on technicalities rather than solid facts.
With the above amongst other numerous missteps that portrayed him as being shallow, how can you tell me he did well on this interview. We should learn how to analyze things based on substance and content.

I'll take your highlighted advise and rebut your analysis based on its substance and content smiley:

1. It's actually the FG's responsibility to take care of education nationwide. In addition, the states involved themselves have a budget (likely mis-applied) for education. Amaechi really shouldn't be worrying about education in the Northern states but probably convinced the northern Govs to invest more in education by virtue of his position as NGF chairman.

2. Actually it makes sense that agriculture has the potential to provide employment for the illiterate and semi-literate. Whether the potential is harnessed or not is another matter.

3. What did you expect him to say, that the national assembly is a collection of inept, focusless lawmakers? It's really not Amaechi's fault that the NASS instead chooses to fast track legislation on same-sex and child marriage.

4. Please let's be objective, bias tends to make one see/hear things rather differently and I hope that's not the case here. Equating something to another means calling them both the same thing and he certainly didn't equate the ND amnesty programme to BH's. What he did was to point out the similarity in the messages implied by both amnesty offers that crime pays, by offering money to criminal groups.

BBCHardtalk is hardly the platform to get in-depth and propose real solutions because topical attention is typically short-lived. Interview subjects need lots of patience to excel on the programme because the anchors are fond of interjecting questions here and there and aggressively putting subjects on the defensive. The interviews are conducted as if the subject is perceived guilty of whatever until he can prove himself innocent. I actually think it's an unfair platform for the typical multi-lingual, non-native English speaking Nigerian.

However, Amaechi's interview performance was like a breath of fresh air in comparison to the shambles of public speaking that we have been subjected to in recent times by our dear President. He may not have been eloquent enough but he definitely was able to put coherent sentences together. Now I know that should be a basic quality and not something to be excited about but unfortunately it has come to that these days.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by 1forall: 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
--
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
.Pls house Ameachi major in English language nt political science. He withraw 4rm political science bkos of his inability to hav 1.0 cgpa. English department accepted him and he graduated wit 3rd class.

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by adanny01(m): 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2013

By implication of what you are saying, GEJ shoud have known better not venture to use of Presidential powers to unseat Ameachi.

Whether Ameachi is a cultist, militant or member of the dreaded BH, he is in the eyes of Nigerians (excluding Rivers) a performing Governor which you admit. That GEJ is against him and making Rivers ungovernable, means GEJ is against the people of Rivers and doesnot want progress for the state.

You should be the person carrying arms to fight the President. If i know right, the Rivers people have benefitted more from Ameachi than they will ever get from GEJ. He should be riding on your back with his ambition and getting all the possibe support from Rivers.
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by kiyosaki1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
Policewoman: All that glitters is not gold.
[color=#990000][/color]Most of the time it's
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by cosify: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
Some nairalanders have already made Amaechi d president come 2015.It is rather unnecesry.Is their decision on d basis of Amaechi being a talker or a doer.I did not listen to d said interview. But I strongly believe dat d Interview as it is now does change d current economic climate and turbulent political terrain in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
GEJ haters are so deluded.

I hope that they would applaude Amechi's monorail project just because they hate gej.
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by obayaya(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
Fadelex: well I've never watched the interview, that's one tin I like about dis forum, there's objectivity which means we are human cuz it's only 1000 computers will execute ctrl + v as paste.... back to d topic, one of the qualities that makes a leader acceptable is his speech delivery, that's y people love Obama, bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan and so on. you can't deliver what you don't understand unless you wanna disgrace yourself, some people are sayin president goodluck is a scientist but what about Benjamin Carson? he's a neurosurgeon and a best seller, his speeches were smooth and convincing.. I think the president should hire a good speaker to train him, I was actually rooting for the president in d 2011 election but he lost my vote the moment he backed out of NN24 debate, I wanna see my president in charge.. as for 2015, I'm still watching.., for me I will choose my candidate based on his performance on d debate, american presidential aspirants attended more than 50 debates in d run up to election..so u need to be sound intellectually b4 u can win

thank you my brother.. shekarau won that debate.. he was my candidate..
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by igbokwesampson(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
There is no need to kill ourselves over people who care less abt our existence. Take it or leave it this. Fight will only end after 2015 shikinah.
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by obayaya(m): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
ibietela2:

Dude give our prof some respects and stop comparing him with your useless country politricks

lol... bro.. I'm an arsenal fan Too.. just making an analogy.. 8 years long
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by anonimi: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
1forall:

I'll take your highlighted advise and rebut your analysis based on its substance and content smiley:

1.It's actually the FG's responsibility to take care of education nationwide. In addition, the states involved themselves have a budget (likely mis-applied) for education.

The above is very, very wrong.

The 1999 constitution provides for the LGAs as mainly responsible for primary and vocational education in conjuction with the state government.
The state government is responsible for secondary education along with technical colleges.
The federal and state governments are allowed for universities.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by leggo: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I say a very loud and deafening AMEN.

Now to you, may God work your life and that of your unborn generation the same way past leaders ruled this country in the last 3 to 4 decades.
i don't think i have aligned myself to any of the warring parties. but you, so desperate to lick Gej wites epistle condemning amaechi
i dont know what my business is with our past leaders who are all from the same pool as Gej
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
Even Adolf Hitler is far more eloquent than Amaechi yet he turned out to be a deadly dictator, being eloquent doesn't necessarily translate to being a good leader, i see pride,arrogance,over ambition and selfishness on the part of Amaechi whereas a good is calm,cool headed,humble,selfless.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by kutchs: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
If governance is all about eloquence and fluency of speech, guess where America would have been with Obama. Imo State with Rochas and his powerful but meaningless and deceitful speeches would have been competing with Dubai, Kuala Lumpur in terms of development. He may have acquited himself very well in the eyes of his supporters, it remains to be seen, however, how far he goes in implementing those solutions policies he offered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘SARS Doing Fantastically Well’ — Police Kick Against #endsars Campaign / Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina / Atiku Media Reacts To 'Thief' Song Released By APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.