Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,198 members, 7,936,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 08:41 PM

Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) (32238 Views)

Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) / Amaechi On Railway Inspection From Abuja To Kaduna (Photos) / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
nwekesimon68: .Pls house Ameachi major in English language nt political science. He withraw 4rm political science bkos of his inability to hav 1.0 cgpa. English department accepted him and he graduated wit 3rd class.
OMG! He had only a 1.0 CGPA? It is either he was very dull, or there was a personal tragedy which led to such a dismal performance.
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by HARDUBUY(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
bad meat: Amusing!ameachi ranting on BBC,what happened to RSTV,NTA channel 10,PH,AIT PH,did he also explain how he locked down and dismissed a whole LGA without rule of Law,or did he not tell the oyibo hw he silences perceived enemies in the state,if u like call soyinka,james cameroon n oboma,I seikai no oro!we r waiting for u at home!

YOU ARE REALLY A BAD MEAT, TO TALK A COLD TURKEY.
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by EzeCanada: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
What a country?
Are you guys joking or what? The only thing I could score him high on is composure.

He is far from eloquent. He is not articulate one bit. His speech delivery is incoherent. You could almost mistake him as a stutter.

He does not also look intelligent to me. "He admitted to abject poverty in the streets of Niger Delta...yet as an influential member of the Rivers state law house...being previously the Speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly from 1999 until 2007 and now a sitting Governor of the same state for 7 years he has been unable to eliminate the same poverty menace he inherited from previous administration not even to a degree. Wonders shall never end. I would call this the 8th wonder of the World!

Yet he had the effrontery to fly to the UK with tax payers money - I guess to spew trash. Ashame dey catch me for all of una

3 Likes

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Donian007: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
adanny01:

By implication of what you are saying, GEJ shoud have known better not venture to use of Presidential powers to unseat Ameachi.

Whether Ameachi is a cultist, militant or member of the dreaded BH, he is in the eyes of Nigerians (excluding Rivers) a performing Governor which you admit. That GEJ is against him and making Rivers ungovernable, means GEJ is against the people of Rivers and doesnot want progress for the state.

You should be the person carrying arms to fight the President. If i know right, the Rivers people have benefitted more from Ameachi than they will ever get from GEJ. He should be riding on your back with his ambition and getting all the possibe support from Rivers.
Now read me, you maliciously maligning sleemy sneaky slimmy ignorant. I didn't make that post for you to suck out, raising divergent and deluded insinuations. I challenge you to directly address that post with a rebuttal, point out any lies or misgivings in it, and not play hide and seek, I have told the truth, let us practice what we preach. These politicians must stop decieving themselves, everyone must make sure that whenever they set out to decieve the people, those who know the truth speak out so they only end up decieving themselves. Rivers peoples are no longer fooled.
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
1forall:

I'll take your highlighted advise and rebut your analysis based on its substance and content smiley:

1.It's actually the FG's responsibility to take care of education nationwide. In addition, the states involved themselves have a budget (likely mis-applied) for education.

anonimi:

The above is very, very wrong.

The 1999 constitution provides for the LGAs as mainly responsible for primary and vocational education in conjuction with the state government.
The state government is responsible for secondary education along with technical colleges.
The federal and state governments are allowed for universities.

Thanks Anonimi for educating 'another Amaechi in the making'. This further proves that speaking english fluently does not mean you are making any sense.
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by mbulela: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

GEJ may not be the most intelligent president in the world but he is focused, calm, cool-headed, consensus builder and most importantly, he has surrounded himself with the MOST INTELLIGENT Nigerians in the world: from the minister of Agriculture, finance minister, minister of communication technology, etc. Even one of his ministers was recently harvested by a multinational agency.
How people like you sleep peacefully at night remains a mystery.
Do you actually believe a portion of the things you typed up here?
The docile,inept,clueless and utterly uninspiring man at the top cannot be re-branded that easily.
The process that throws up clowns like GEJ to such sensitive positions as the president of a country as ours is a faulty faulty process that nights reconstruction. We just can't make genuine progress with his type at the top.
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by EbirichBen(m): 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
May God Bless You Tokunboh
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by orgasticdance: 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
Abeg which network una carry watch dis tin for naija? Mtn tins o, can't afford to spend or lose my data on some political drivel undecided
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
Nwa Teacher: Amaechi, you better go and reconcile with your master than to be running around, spending River State money for rubbish publicity. Why can't you be humble for a day. What impact has BBC interview you went for has for a common River State ma? How many Rivers can afford watching BBC news in their home? Is the BBC publicity for who, for what?
Nigerians and daftness,are you really this daft or are you just being sacarstic, how many people do you know that have paid for an interview on hard talk,you are not even ashamed of admitting that we run a shabby democracy where master and oga is prevalent and Rivers do not watch BBC cos a river is a body of water but I don't expect a relative of patience Jonathan to comprehend the diference between riverians and rivers, I know daftness runs in the family but I didn't expect it to rear its ugly head on nairaland and the fact that you got more than 20 likes shows the direction of our country,according to Duncan Clarke. Anyway.Amaechi is an astute politician,the guy was good,he reprensented Nigeria well

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
Objective analysis:

tokunboh:

May you remain blessed, chief. You are one of the few people that have been objective on this thread. This interview brought Amaechi's ignorance to the fore.
I don't know what people take eloquence to be - Eloquence is simply fluent, strong and persuasive speaking.
Was Rotimi Amaechi eloquent? No, he might have spoken english fluently but his delivery was poor, weak and not persuasive.
He gave a lot of vague responses and usual rhetoric to questions asked.

3.15 - On how to address insecurity through education - The solution he absolutely agreed with is the northern governors setting aside 2percent of their resources for education (spending 2percent out of 100percent on education is what Gov Amaechi thinks is best for northern states education - That's his ignorance on display again.

4.15 - On how to address unemployment: ..... one of the ways of addressing it is Agriculture.. Rivers State Government is looking at Agriculture, Agriculture will then address the uneducated class...wtf!!! Does that make any sense at all? !!!

7.15 - On the reasons why the Petroleum Industry Bill(PIB) has not been passed: .... He commended the present national assembly for being patriotic (They have not been able to pass PIB into law during the 2 legislative years that they have been at the national assembly, yet he called them patriotic ffs.) The only example Ameachi could cite as one of the reasons for the delay in passing the PIB is the power PIB would give to the minister of petroleum.

12.35 - When asked on his opposition to amnesty granted to Niger Delta militants and if he has any alternative to amnesty: He could not offer any alternative . He then proceeded to equate amnesty granted to Niger Delta militants to amnesty request for Boko haram - How shallow? (The anchor now went ahead to lecture him on how amnesty has reduced violence and restored peace in Rivers State - That is so disappointing.

For the remainder of the interview, Ameachi just dwelt on technicalities rather than solid facts.
With the above amongst other numerous missteps that portrayed him as being shallow, how can you tell me he did well on this interview. We should learn how to analyze things based on substance and content.

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by cooltone: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
nwekesimon68: .Pls house Ameachi major in English language nt political science. He withraw 4rm political science bkos of his inability to hav 1.0 cgpa. English department accepted him and he graduated wit 3rd class.
But presido GEJ cannot stand Amaechi even with his Phd. Amaechi is more articulate,intelligent and eloquent. Reminds me of US president Barak Obama, I just wonder why some people prefer dull heads to govern them when some people like Amaechi are there. If GEJ comes on hard talk, you will be so ashamed to be a Nigerian.
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by SirVee(m): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
TechyGuy:

No one needs a crystal ball to tell the region you are from.

My friend it is not about regions. It is the quest for good governance!

What is shocking is that a lot of people seems to have been paid to defend what cannot be defended. I am at a total loss for the lack of objectivity I see in forums these days! My sincere wish is that we have to be objective to liberate this nation Nigeria from the shackles of corruption and incompetent leaders. I pray we seize the opportunity at the ballot box and vote right irrespective of where the candidates are from! Let's vote in people who will reverse the
status quo and bring Nigeria out of the doldrums.
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by DerideGull(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
cooltone:
But presido GEJ cannot stand Amaechi even with his Phd. Amaechi is more articulate,intelligent and eloquent. Reminds me of US president Barak Obama, I just wonder why some people prefer dull heads to govern them when some people like Amaechi are there. If GEJ comes on hard talk, you will be so ashamed to be a Nigerian.

Yet the only job Rotimi Amaechi ever held was as a gubernatorial butler. What was Amaechi’s job before he became speaker in Rivers State House of Assembly?
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by paparazzi1987(m): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
EzeCanada: What a country?
Are you guys joking or what? The only thing I could score him high on is composure.

He is far from eloquent. He is not articulate one bit. His speech delivery is incoherent. You could almost mistake him as a stutter.

He does not also look intelligent to me. "He admitted to abject poverty in the streets of Niger Delta...yet as an influential member of the Rivers state law house...being previously the Speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly from 1999 until 2007 and now a sitting Governor of the same state for 7 years he has been unable to eliminate the same poverty menace he inherited from previous administration not even to a degree. Wonders shall never end. I would call this the 8th wonder of the World!

Yet he had the effrontery to fly to the UK with tax payers money - I guess to spew trash. Ashame dey catch me for all of una

One word you : SENSELESS
five word for Amaechi : Eloquent,Precise,Lucid,Articulate,Confidence.
I am really proud and happy that we can have such a bright Governor like Amaechi.
He might not be a spontaneous or performing governor, but he a an EPLAC governor
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by 4Play(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
That was a cringe worthy interview that makes me embarrassed to be a Nigerian. He gives the impression of a man who hasn't thought deeply about development issues. It's basically the same incoherent drivel you hear from other Nigerian politicians which is understandable as they spend most of their time plotting how to enrich themselves.

What is even more disturbing is the number of likes for the front page posts commending Amaechi and proclaiming him as Presidential material. I have always said Nigerians have the Govt they deserve. . .the incompetence and corruption of our leaders is a reflection of the general populace from which the leaders emerged from.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by DerideGull(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
4 Play: That was a cringe worthy interview that makes me embarrassed to be a Nigerian. He gives the impression of a man who hasn't thought deeply about development issues. It's basically the same incoherent drivel you hear from other Nigerian politicians which is understandable as they spend most of their time plotting how to enrich themselves.

What is even more disturbing is the number of likes for the front page posts commending Amaechi and proclaiming him as Presidential material. I have always said Nigerians have the Govt they deserve. . .the incompetence and corruption of our leaders is a reflection of the general populace from which the leaders emerged from.

What did you expect from cross-section of ill-educated trolls that pass as Nigerians? I have quit blaming the dim-witted politicians elected by Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Chetimah(m): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
[quote
author=Nwa Teacher]Amaechi, you better go and reconcile with your
master than to be running around, spending River State money for rubbish
publicity. Why can't you be humble for a day. What impact has BBC
interview you went for has for a common River State man? How many Rivers
can afford watching BBC news in their home? Is the BBC publicity for
who, for what? [/quote]......dnt tel me dat dose amnesty guys fit afford watching BBC,cos na d majority of guys for rivers go for armnesty
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by thaoriginator: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
Wow! That was fantastic! No wonder oga Gej is having a nightmare over this fellow. Ride on sir, nuttin do you!
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by thaoriginator: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
cooltone:
You're right bro.. I was once ashamed being a Nigerian when the dunderhead makes speeches at G8 summit or so I tot. Our president is a mugu when it comes to speaking and many other things. Well I guess he's good at fishery!
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by MSEdLAW(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ibro Yaya: Ameachi! All these stunts will not help you ooo.

You went to arrange interview with BBC, thinking that will help. The heat is in Rivers state not Uk.

All this grammar will not help o. Oyibo man knows the koko of the matter..
Your a prolific illiterate an iconic figure of nothern mediocrity.. May the Good lord bless ur genes with wisdom. A man represented the marginalised patriotic Elite of our country and all u could see borne out of inane jealously was his grammar.. U need help mallam!
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by omar0001: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sorry
..If this guy couldnt bring justice to the Aluu 4,
No one should trust him.
He is not in control.
Thanks
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by 1forall: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
anonimi: The 1999 constitution provides for the LGAs as mainly responsible for primary and vocational education in conjuction with the state government.
The state government is responsible for secondary education along with technical colleges.
The federal and state governments are allowed for universities.

The constitution that the President himself doesn't give a damn about? Maybe that's what the constitution says, but then the Universal Basic Education Programme (primary and junior secondary) was launched and is being executed by the Federal Government. There has also recently been a wave of Almajiri Schools constructed and commissioned by the FG. Of course there are State UBE Boards too but that is actually not the point here.

The point is that Amaechi convincing the Northern governors to devote more resources to education in their own regions is not a display of ignorance on his part as alleged by that user. It actually demonstrates ineptitude on the part of the northern governors because it shouldn't take Amaechi's intervention for other governors to face their responsibility to educate their citizens.
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
pro01:

It beats me. Here is a person that supposedly has a BSc degree in English, which means he spent four years studying English in the university. Yet, some dimwits here prefer to applaud him for exhibiting barely average capability in what should be his area of expertise.

For someone who majored in English, I'd say his fluency or "eloquence" is mediocre at best. This is notwithstanding the likelihood that he must have spent a huge sum of Rivers State's money to 'arrange' the needless interview, which possibly explains why the interviewer was unduely lenient and agreeable with him. . .

Such an insufferable and misguided fellow. Can't wait for him to be unceremoniously removed from office and dragged down his high horse, hopefully sooner than later.

This guy use to be sensible.He was the first guy I followed on NL.Though this is a faceless forum,reasonable folks can see what the Nigerian environment can do to bright minds.I understand-He has bills to pay.Sad, but No hard fellings.

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
ritux: [size=26pt]I need more FRESH FART till >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2019[/size]
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by cybergee(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
obayaya:

the last 6 years of my life was spent in ph city and I must say, Amaechi is doing great.. better than odili before him and better than most state government in exception of maybe Lagos... bayelsa, akwa ibom and delta gets over 20 billion Too.
I live in ph and to say the truth...Amaechi stopped working in his second term.monorail is a failed project and no one is asking questions.Timariv staff have not been paid for over six months.... I just pray God gives this state a good governor 2015.

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by kasiem(m): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
1forall:

The constitution that the President himself doesn't give a damn about? Maybe that's what the constitution says, but then the Universal Basic Education Programme (primary and junior secondary) was launched and is being executed by the Federal Government. There has also recently been a wave of Almajiri Schools constructed and commissioned by the FG. Of course there are State UBE Boards too but that is actually not the point here.

The point is that Amaechi convincing the Northern governors to devote more resources to education in their own regions is not a display of ignorance on his part as alleged by that user. It actually demonstrates ineptitude on the part of the northern governors because it shouldn't take Amaechi's intervention for other governors to face their responsibility to educate their citizens.

have u ever heard that fundamental principles and directive state policies are not justicsiable?
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
double08: turning to BBC now Governor Ameachi is on HARDTALK.
Jonathan can't do this - he'll be dead on arrival!
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by 1forall: 12:50am On Jul 27, 2013
kasiem: have u ever heard that fundamental principles and directive state policies are not justicsiable?

I suspect you're in the legal profession? I doubt though that we need to go as far as justiciability because the thrust of my argument stemmed from one poster's allegation that Amaechi displayed ignorance by suggesting extra funding for education in the northern states.
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by sonymerlot: 2:08am On Jul 27, 2013
Saw this before leaving the house earlier on today and now i'll put in my few cents!
Going by the Nigeria i know and of course, the PortHarcourt (Borokiri, east west, airforce base, rumuomasi, rumuokoro, Mile 1, Dioubu, Aba road etc etc) i think he has some genuine and positive interest for Rivers State. He may be a thief in disguise (well) However, Portharcourt is not the whole of Rivers State...but it represents what Rivers State has to offer. This Guy did very well and i will score him 90%. ( this is a personal ratings o)

GoodlucK Jonathan would not dare grant this kind of interview.
Why did i say that? Ok, Goodluck never came across and is not as confident as this guy! Amaechi may be telling some white lies......but hey, he did it confidently! and came across as someone who meant well for Nigeria and the people of River/Niger Delta!
While he may not have the solutions to all the problems, he sure aknowledges these problems and he appears to be someone who can relate with the present need of Rivers and perhaps Nigeria.
If 2015 comes and we cease to see him (as we never saw Peter Odili again) we at least know that there was a man we should have believed in as a NIGERIAN. This guy really handled the interview well even though he might have had orijo (expo) to the questions BBC Hardtalk was going to ask grin grin grin
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by adanny01(m): 2:22am On Jul 27, 2013
Donian007: Now read me, you maliciously maligning sleemy sneaky slimmy ignorant. I didn't make that post for you to suck out, raising divergent and deluded insinuations. I challenge you to directly address that post with a rebuttal, point out any lies or misgivings in it, and not play hide and seek, I have told the truth, let us practice what we preach. These politicians must stop decieving themselves, everyone must make sure that whenever they set out to decieve the people, those who know the truth speak out so they only end up decieving themselves. Rivers peoples are no longer fooled.

1st of all, name calling is not my thing, no need whatsoever for it.

2nd, i read and understood your post as and outsider unknown to Rivers politics. I cannot write a rebuttal on matters i know nothing of. The big picture is what Nigerians like me outside of Rivers see.

3rd, i didnt say your are lying. As a matter of fact, i appreciated your exposure on the caliber of politicians Rivers has. Truth is, you cannot do anything abou it.

I wish that you will desire a leader who will develop the state
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by biafranqueen: 2:58am On Jul 27, 2013
BrightCar: AMAECHI IS A FLOP, HE HAS NOTHING TO OFFER IN THAT INTERVIEW HE GRANTED.
HE CLAIMS HE HAS NO SELFISH INTEREST LIKE OTHER POLITICIANS, BUT THAT THE PEOPLE OF RIVERS STATE ARE PARAMOUNT TO HIM. THIS IS A BLATANT LIE WE ALL KNOW. WHAT AND HOW WELL HAS HE DONE TO THE PEOPLE OF RIVER STATE? I PITY HIM BECOS HE KEEPS BEATING HIS CHEST AS RIVERS MESSIAH TO HIS UTTER FOOLISHNESS. THOSE SINGING HIS PRAISES TODAY, BY THE TIME THE CHIPS ARE DOWN, THEY WILL TURN AROUND SINGING CRUCIFY HIM, CRUCIFY HIM, THEY ALL KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

I am still waiting to see the name on the registration of the 7.1 billion NGN Jet that took him to London? When a US Texas Governor [b]got a free ride [/b]inside of a jet the press in America went crazy. No Governor in the US has Jet, but the country and state you represent is in "Abject Poverty" yet you could not find a better way to spend $45 million dollars.

I don't expect much from these kleptomaniacs I blame us Nigerians if we would vote wisely and really hold these creeps accountable we can get some where.

We keep pointing at these little accomplishments clapping for these thieves encouraging them by fighting in the name of religion/party/ethnicity, instead of saying hey we are the 7th largest oil producers but we still import petro products. Well lets see USA is soon to be an oil seller instead of consumer. I suggest you leaders get it together because soon a real leader will come in and do a JJ Rawling housecleaning exercise.

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by sonymerlot: 3:16am On Jul 27, 2013
biafranqueen:

I am still waiting to see the name on the registration of the 7.1 billion NGN Jet that took him to London? When a US Texas Governor got a free ride [/b]inside of a jet the press in America went crazy. No Governor in the US has Jet, but the country and state you represent is in "Abject Poverty" yet you could not find a better way to spend $45 million dollars.

I don't expect much from these kleptomaniacs I blame us Nigerians if we would vote wisely and really hold these creeps accountable we can get some where.

[b]We keep pointing at these little accomplishments clapping for these thieves encouraging them by fighting in the name of religion/party/ethnicity, instead of saying hey we are the 7th largest oil producers but we still import petro products.
Well lets see USA is soon to be an oil seller instead of consumer. I suggest you leaders get it together because soon a real leader will come in and do a JJ Rawling housecleaning exercise.
At the bolded,
You can call these achievements little accomplishments........ You really need to have lived in PH back in 1995-2000 thereabout! It was inhumane. Trust me. It was.
I just think this guy meant well. I stand to be corrected tho. Afterall, i was there again in 2012 and i see some form of promising future for the locals. These locals never believed life can be better for them if you ask me......but hey, sombody is there now and listening and seeing that things can be different! we need to applaud that at the very least. He 9Amaechi) may not have done done much.........but he is visionary. It takes a while before people start to appreciate positive vision! even in developed world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) / Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu / Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.