Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,967 members, 7,963,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 04:23 AM

Roy O. And Walt Disney On The Day They Opened Disney Studios. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roy O. And Walt Disney On The Day They Opened Disney Studios. (939 Views)

Mr. Biggs Staff Getting A Quick Sex From A Customer Same Day they met / Roy Emmanuel, Wizkid’s Personal Bodyguard (Photos) / Julius Agwu's Wife Shares Pic From The First Day They Met In 2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Roy O. And Walt Disney On The Day They Opened Disney Studios. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2013
Surfing the internet and got this, so i decided to share with you guys, Roy O. and Walt Disney on the day they opened Disney Studios. #History #RareHistoricalPhoto

Re: Roy O. And Walt Disney On The Day They Opened Disney Studios. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2013
Winston Churchill out for a swim.

Re: Roy O. And Walt Disney On The Day They Opened Disney Studios. by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2013
Wow.i feel so humbled.our past actions will become memories and histories tomommorow.learn to do right and be a blessing to humanity.even without meeting them personally or them preaching to me,their lives are a testimony.wqhatever we do truly lives with us. *wipes tears out of eyes* smiley

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Rocks Her Blonde Hair(PICTURES) / Will 2 Baba Ever Change... / Pic Of Tuface Smoking His Shishaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.