Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,228 members, 7,936,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:13 PM

How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? (34734 Views)

Having More Romantic Feelings For Your "EX" Than Your Current Spouse. HELP!!! / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? / Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nicepoker(m): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
there is no need 4 me to meet a lady.cos i wil never marry.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
H
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by palugycolina(m): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
met my girl when i went on a pinic to venus planet..she was an alien..today she don fat get beta face..

When i first saw her..i was shocked..although i ve never ***** an alien girl before so i tot..hey i cud put suhum and see how it taste like..unfortunatle it was sweet..so i brought her to earth..dats it..

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Ishilove: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
orgasticdance: all dis bus runs, wetin be the right sitting strategy, tired of sitting next to yam sellers biko
Lmao! Even yam sellers need love na grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Drdreluv: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
Goo FOR HIV TEST na parole b your partner
ighoosagie:

see there was a girl i meet in my friends neighborhood, i walked up to her , men come see d way she snob me as if it was a ghost that was talking 2 her, even noba self i couldn't get.

At this time i was impressed becos i loved real competitions, lata i told my homeboy dat my search is over if only i could just get her, but my homeboy said he sees d babe as parole babe but, he wasn't 2 sure , his fact was based on different cars dat comes around 2 pick her .

i pressed harder 4 more than 6months just 2 get her attention or even her noba, all efforts failed woefully, but i wasn't discouraged becos of d saying 'd harder u get it d more valuable it is.

After like 8moths of d saga my homeboy called me n said he has finally gathered enough information on d babe dat d babe is a runs girl dat he can even tk me 2 her hustling ground. immediately i looked at my calendar it wasn't April 1st, i taught he was making mockery of me, then we coursed at each oda d normal guys way.

lata he called 2 ask me he i was ready 2 go 2 d location. i still remembered my comment , i said 'ur fada '

but at d time he even wanted 2 mk a bet 2 prove his seriousness .

we finally went 2 d palace , we waited 4 about 1.5hrs drinking, lo and be lo we saw her coming out okpostically frm one of d rooms , i quickly wore my dark glasses n my cap bend downward.

i approached her for negotiation, her price was 400 naira 4 a round n 3k 4 a night, i lol in OBJ voice. mk mata no cast i quickly did d short time n den ask 4 her noba so dat i wuld b able 2 call her d next day 4 a full night parole.

na one hand she tk give me d noba.

d next day went so slow, i was waiting 4 night fall. night no gree come. lol
at abt 11pm now only me bounced in , i picked her 2 my location after full night banging mp3 none stop. in d morning as i was driving her back , now no face cap none glasses on me. i noticed she was glancing at me , i noticed i but we didn't say a word.

after a while i say her again on my homeboy's hood, now no forming tins again , she became free like a bird
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by davades(m): 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
Last season champion's league final when we whipped Bayern. We stays in the same building tho, it all happened when the final whistle was blown and we accidentally or may be joyously hugged ourselves. The rest is history now, she's now my about to be 'wife'
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Undabridge(m): 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
I met my lovely partner in a bus coming from Ojuelegba to mushin,it's was smile and eyes that caught my attention.We didn't realli say anytin in the bus at first cos I didn't want to rush her but the funniest thing happened after we both came down at the same busstop.Immediately I asked her if she's following me or wot,then she smiled and we started frm there by exchanging digits.We've bin realli strong ever since cos her love for me is just too much and I've never tout of cheating on her for once cos she's a total package.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Tolexander: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
Niel baba: lol. Wetin u see for d toilet wey make u dey laf
na her reaction just dey laff me and something like a white pant.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by dandollaz: 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
Met My wife in social network,she is the grtest gift I ever had

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
[size=13pt]
Drdreluv: Goo FOR HIV TEST na parole b your partner
Pastor osoufia[/size]
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Picomon(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
I meet ma bay for inside molue on top standing.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Jhummie(f): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
wink⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥A̶̲̥̅♏ tripping
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nielbaba(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
Tolexander: na her reaction just dey laff me and something like a white pant.
tnk God na u come dey buy d pants now gringrin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by jaki006: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
kingeze88: I met my wife during my National youth service in Adamawa State.2012/2013. We are Happily married now. She is from Abia State and I am from Imo state. Ajuwaya Family.
do u know NYSC is suppose to pay u guys 250k if this is true
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by SpicyMimi(f): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
ighoosagie: I was traveling frm Benin 2 lagos, my older sis dropped me off at d motor park, as we were jisting , she told me dat i should look right , I asked her why? She said there is a lady sitting right there starring at me , immediately I looked ,Lo n be lo I saw dis beautiful ebony damsel lookin lik some one created on Sabbath day n she was cool lik coolant, I smiled.

God so kind we were en routing Lagos on d same bus n she was right behind me, as d bus was abt 2 move I kissed my sis n she told me 2 b careful n we departed.

Though I still noticed her behind but I was just jamming som music , even wen there was a little conflict I d bus I was deft 2 it. Now we finally arrived at ore , d driver stopped for everyone 2 refresh themselves.
At d time I had a conflict btw myself, saying should I go or not. lol. Within dat short space I heard someone said hello frm behind, wen i turned around behold it was her n I also replied. She said she is been wanting 2 ask me a question, i said ok.

She said she has neva seen 2 lovers with great resemblance lik me n d she at d park.
I Lol in obj voice, dat was my my big sis u saw, frm there I fired up . As we were checking in2 d bus , she begged d guy sitting by me 2 exchange sit wit her. Imagine d coconbility .

Now she is sitting right by me, after long talk she slept on my 6packs. Wen we finally arrived ajah , we took d same taxi 2 Victoria lsland n den dropped her off n continued my journey.

D rest alignment was based on fone control tins.

awwwwh...
Bt wait oo...u arrived Ajah before Victoria Island? How on earth is that possible? :/

anyway mine was through a friend.....and trust me guys am head over heels in love with him.....he is my prince charming! The guy have been waiting for all my life! I pray we tie the knot soon by His Grace.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Maczeelly(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
I met her in church.....Church parol3
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
SpicyMimi:

awwwwh...
Bt wait oo...u arrived Ajah before Victoria Island? How on earth is that possible? :/

anyway mine was through a friend.....and trust me guys am head over heels in love with him.....he is my prince charming! The guy have been waiting for all my life! I pray we tie the knot soon by His Grace.
[size=13pt]yes, we went through ijebuode-epe then -ajah -victoria island[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by lacicrips(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
cordss:

Tall and handsome, compliment it with good manner of approach and u have the password to em ladies

So what happens to the rest of us that aren't tall, hmm? What's our fate? I'm 5.8 btw, and I don't consider myself tall, always wanted to be a 6 footer. Just didn't happen, a friend told me is cos I started lifting too early. But deep down I know it's just genetics.

To to the topic; I met my current girlfriend through a mutual friend. Never fails - want to meet a nice cute girl? Then look within your circle, they're always there.

@op, I'm surprised you failed to see the humor in @pipsland's comment.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by GospelRapper(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
...we have nt met
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
I met her the bustop,she was looking all tired and fagged out and even at that I still saw the beauty in her,I offered her gala n coke we got talking and we exchanged contacts....she has been so wonderful since then....my wildkitten kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Horppy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
nadia_SA: We met in church.. cheesy
tell us d full story
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by shaybebaby(f): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
grin We met at work, he was my "oga at the top"

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
sexytabhi: I met her the bustop,she was looking all tired and fagged out and even at that I still saw the beauty in her,I offered her gala n coke we got talking and we exchanged contacts....she has been so wonderful since then....my wildkitten kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
[size=13pt]hope uv checked ur sex properly[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by mkoabiola: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
Woow!we both met@HIV screening centre.
We were about to collect our HIV result and she was sitting nx to me.afta I collcet mine,she askeed me,how far? I said wat do u xpect Negative of course.
I waited for her to collect hers,I asked her"how far? She said negative boldly.we both congratulated ourselves,we went home togeda with my okada,we xchanged nobas afta I dropped her,
D rest is history

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
ighoosagie: [size=13pt]hope uv checked ur sex properly[/size]
Yes sir I did,is there a problem?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by ravensckar(m): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
Make I hear say i carry last 4 ds kind 'interestin' topic... Me n Evita met @ a tutorial centre, i was d pedagogue n she was my stdnt. thou, d whole tin strtd on a brotherly note b4 emotion set in. bt sincerely, i only wantd 2eat 4rm her 'honey pot' b4 i fell n scattrd myself inside d pot all in d name of lov. no regrets sha cos she's d best tin dt has evr happened 2me.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Tolexander: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
Niel baba: tnk God na u come dey buy d pants now gringrin
no o!
Na me dey open the pant ni o.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by babakaka(m): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
I met my girl in school..we leaved in the same lodge.she waz always giving me the green light.after dating for 7years were now married with a handsome baby boy.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by nydraps(m): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
orgasticdance: all dis bus runs, wetin be the right sitting strategy, tired of sitting next to yam sellers biko
R0TFLMFAO
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Jarus(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
Quite interesting. It was month-end and as accountants we needed to close our books. That Friday, I and my boss couldn't finish our tasks and it was 5pm closing time. I knew if I went to him to tell him I was leaving he won't release me. Meanwhile I had booked 6:30pm flight to Ilorin to meet this lady I was speaking to(we met during sallah at a wedding couple of months back). I knew I can't afford not to go to Ilorin that evening, yet here I was with my boss battling some reconciliation.

I risked my job - didn't shut down my system as if I had just gone to the convenience, told one of my colleagues to help me shut down the system when he was leaving by 7pm, switched off my phone (so my boss' calls won't go thru), sneaked to the elevator, and found myself downstairs. It was rush hour and I dared not drive to Ikeja airport, else I would miss my flight, left my car at car park, hopped on bike from Vi, through 3rd mainland bridge, to MMIA Ikeja. I got there 6:30pm on thedot even though the flight did not take off until 7:30pm. Got to Ilorin 8:30. Set out to see her next morning and her attitude put me off; for someone I risked my life (bike on 3rd mainland bridge) and job (awol from office at critical period) for.

Vexed, I I returned to Ilorin airport enroute Lagos. Missed my flight. So I decided to do road, Ilorin to Offa (my home town) and Offa-Lagos next day (Sunday). It was inside the public transport I boarded from Ilorin-Offa that I met another lady. She is my wife today.

19 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by pheforusty(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
ravensckar: Make I hear say i carry last 4 ds kind 'interestin' topic... Me n Evita met @ a tutorial centre, i was d pedagogue n she was my stdnt. thou, d whole tin strtd on a brotherly note b4 emotion set in. bt sincerely, i only wantd 2eat 4rm her 'honey pot' b4 i fell n scattrd myself inside d pot all in d name of lov. no regrets sha cos she's d best tin dt has evr happened 2me.
#singing# teacher !!teacher no b lecturer b ur name!!!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by georgio(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
I gave my current partner a ride.....apperently she was on her way to her then boyfriend now EX house. I dropped her off at his house. She got into the house and he asked her "who dropped you off"? And she replied..."My husband"....she got 2 hot slaps that moment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man / Throwback Picture Of Valentine's Day In 1965 / My Brother's Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.