Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,109 members, 7,960,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

Usher Raymond-nairalanders' Celebrities Career Review - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher Raymond-nairalanders' Celebrities Career Review (457 Views)

Striking Resemblance Paul Okoye And Usher Raymond / Usher Raymond IV: Top 6 Nigerian Artists That Started As His Clone / In Love With Usher Raymond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usher Raymond-nairalanders' Celebrities Career Review by OmoUSH(m): 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
Please Seun Osewa, i wish on behalf of my fellow Nairalanders to start a discussion page called NAIRALANDERS' CELEBRITIES CAREER REVIEW. With this, i beleive Nairaland itself will be broadened. The aim is to enhance more educative and interractive stuffs. With it, individuals can be inspired to dream and archieve their dreams. My today's topic will center on renowned world entertainer USHER RAYMOND IV. We will be discussing his life, career and impacts on the music culture.
For much of the 2000s decade, Usher Raymond was the unstoppable force in pop and popular culture. His fourth studio album, Confessions, was ranked as the top solo album of the decade. The album also made the record of the greatest first week sales for an RnB artist. Usher started music in 1987 when he joined a music group called NuBeginnings. Usher recorded some songs with the group with no success. Usher's mother took him out as Usher competed on Star Search. His impressive performance made him to land a record deal with Anthona La Reid of Laface Record after an audition. He was introduced on a song for the 1993 soundtrack film, Poetic Justice

(1) (Reply)

Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100 Million For Calling Him Gay / Help A Fellow Nairalander / Can You Allow Your Spouse To Be A Celeb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.