Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,133 members, 7,936,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:16 PM

I Need A Husband! Call Me If Interested - Karen Igho - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A Husband! Call Me If Interested - Karen Igho (832 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) / Karen Igho's Computer Hacked...scared Her Nude Pics Might Leak Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Husband! Call Me If Interested - Karen Igho by AllRoundGist: 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
Oya oh...guys...wake up...put on your dancing shoes and get your rings ready!!! Karen Igho has officially announced that she is single and needs a husband. She doesn't needs you to be extraordinary nor does she needs you to be rich or tall with six-pack chest like P-Square, all she needs is for you to be God fearing and love her.
"I'm very very single...if there is any guy out there that thinks he can be my Mr.right, holla...call HipTV...halla them...let's hook-up..." Listen to what she said and holla at her if you are interested.
http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/08/i-need-husband-call-me-if-interested.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgcmmehSfpg
Re: I Need A Husband! Call Me If Interested - Karen Igho by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 03, 2013
Omg that's the first time I've seen that chic animated, she seems kind of um..off.

(1) (Reply)

Be The Judge: Rapper Eldee Thinks This 42years Old Lady Looks Like Tiwa Savage. / Wizkid To Disribute 100k What MTN Recharge Cards Tomorrow On Twitter / Who Is Davido?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.