Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,207 members, 7,936,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:26 PM

Good News For The Dj”s - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Good News For The Dj”s (688 Views)

Must A Disc Jockey Add The DJ Title To His Name / Good News, Kennis Music Have Finaly Aggreed To Help Our Local Artist Free Of Cha / Good News Kennis Music Finally Consider Helping New Artist Are U Intrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News For The Dj”s by Wayne4uall(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ar u a DJ that needs a good sound system, with a good speaker, you are in the right place. Some Sony sound system as been shipped into the country, no need to worry about your old sound system and speaker any more, replace your old ones with new at affordable price, with one year guarantee,.......
With two giant speakers (38 cm tall),
DJ effect,
Dual usb,
Four Audio input,
TV sound effect,
Child lock,
Radio data system.. With total 22000W......p.m.p.o....and 2000w RMS.......etc,
It goes for 240000 (240k) negotiable....
Location ONDO town And Lagos state.... Cell phone number 08065095308 or 22ce64ec. U can aslo add my number on whatapp.... You are welcome.....God bless.....
Re: Good News For The Dj”s by BusHouse(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
fine, but your info is not explicit enof. Are u selling only d speakers or with other stuffs ie players, mixer, etc? Pls tell us more. *d beat goes on*.
Re: Good News For The Dj”s by Wayne4uall(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
BusHouse: fine, but your info is not explicit enof. Are u selling only d speakers or with other stuffs ie players, mixer, etc? Pls tell us more. *d beat goes on*.
yes those are the functions of the sound system.. Everything comes with it
Re: Good News For The Dj”s by BusHouse(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
Post pictures.
Re: Good News For The Dj”s by BusHouse(m): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
pictures pls.
Re: Good News For The Dj”s by Wayne4uall(m): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ok. Those are the pic
Re: Good News For The Dj”s by BusHouse(m): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
Are the pictures hidden? Cant see any.
Re: Good News For The Dj”s by Wayne4uall(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
I don't know y they are not showing , I have trying to upload it, are you on whatsaap or bbm so that I can send u the pix
Re: Good News For The Dj”s by BusHouse(m): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
Wayne4uall: I don't know y they are not showing , I have trying to upload it, are you on whatsaap or bbm so that I can send u the pix
Non of the above mentioned, except on fb.
Re: Good News For The Dj”s by Wayne4uall(m): 8:07am On Aug 06, 2013
Ok, may FB will be better,... What is your FB username
Re: Good News For The Dj”s by Wayne4uall(m): 8:39am On Aug 06, 2013
T
Re: Good News For The Dj”s by Wayne4uall(m): 10:01am On Aug 06, 2013
the pic are not uploading cos . the file is too large, so i have got a smaller pic of it

Re: Good News For The Dj”s by Wayne4uall(m): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2013
and dis

Re: Good News For The Dj”s by BusHouse(m): 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
Wayne4uall: Ok, may FB will be better,... What is your FB username
cloud D'bush olu oritogun
Re: Good News For The Dj”s by Wayne4uall(m): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hope you have seen the pix
Re: Good News For The Dj”s by BusHouse(m): 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
Wayne4uall: Hope you have seen the pix
Yea!, but i would have preffèred to view it on my fb page or from their website, were i can download the pix & get more info about the stuff.
Re: Good News For The Dj”s by Wayne4uall(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
Do you stay in lagos state? If so, go to the nearest shoprite and price it you can also ask after the functions, I don't know more about sound system, those functons I wrote is what I read on the manual
Re: Good News For The Dj”s by BusHouse(m): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
Wayne4uall: Do you stay in lagos state? If so, go to the nearest shoprite and price it you can also ask after the functions, I don't know more about sound system, those functons I wrote is what I read on the manual
That's ok. Sorry i dont stay in lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Shoot Clean Hd/hq Music Videos At Affordable Price........ (soundcity Standard) / T-rack.entertainment / [music] Edreezy - "Ifeoma" Ft Snoway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.