Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,160 members, 7,963,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:17 PM

Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE (33184 Views)

Commissioner Of Police Tunde Sobulor Dies In American Hospital / Ekiti Commissioner Of Police Redeployed Over Fayose’s Impeachment Drama / Ekiti Commissioner Of Police Redeployed Over Fayose’s Impeachment Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by Kellysome(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
Atlast rivers state police commissioner removed,strong headed governor had won the political fight again.dis man self too strong ohhhh
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by ZACHIE: 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
anddy4sunny: the commisioner made his profession usefuless by denied his God giving duty because of politics God will ask him and he will suffer for that... u today that give u any responsibity know today that u wil give account of ur job before God
i agree with the semantics.
as for the syntax, Patience agreed with you.
But then, what were you trying to say again?
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by oneliegeria: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
cool cool cool cool Just as I was saying during my last interview with channels these things happen whether you call it transfer, re-assignment, relocation or even deportation wherever however whichever way you are sent you go ni. After all if eh! eh! your Oga says Yes nobody can say No ke. For instance example I was in LAGOS now I am On My Own in OYO.

Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by Prince202020(m): 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
hahaha see this guys they rejoice, for ur info one may go 2day anothor will come 2morow, hence no need to rejoice, remember power pass power.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by soloafe: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
amaechi is. just a noise maker who is ready to anything to get power. he has failed to show for over 1.7 trillion has receive since the inception of his administration, he is rather going about blackmailing Mr president and the police commisioner. he should Berry his face in shame.
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by soloafe: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
most of the person responding the this rivers matter don't live here, so I suggest u keep quite and ask from those that residents in rivers state. ameachi is a failure when one consider the allocation the government has received. when one enter rivers state from any any direction one don't need one show the them the evidence of bad road that prevail all over the city of portharcourt.
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by Bright2(m): 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
Thesame man with different name!
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
soloafe: most of the person responding the this rivers matter don't live here, so I suggest u keep quite and ask from those that residents in rivers state. ameachi is a failure when one consider the allocation the government has received. when one enter rivers state from any any direction one don't need one show the them the evidence of bad road that prevail all over the city of portharcourt.

It is not about if Gov. Amaechi is good or bad. It is about wrong or right. If Gov. Amaechi should be removed it should be through democratic means.

The CP refusing to help law makers who asked him for help is wrong. The CP acknowledged receiving a letter from the lawmakers, informing him of them being attacked in the house and he let the attack reoccur under his watch. The house of assembly is opposite his office. That is wrong and it is what led to the crises in the house of assembly in Rivers state.

I live in PH by the way.
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by babsomotde(m): 2:34am On Aug 06, 2013
Orisirisi is happening in Obodo Nigeria. Rivers has turned gradually into a powerful political boxing ring. Abeg, who dey lead for points?
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by Nobody: 2:42am On Aug 06, 2013
They didn't see any other commissioner to post there other than that my state's commisioner that is doing wonders..since that guy came to imo state. ..d rate of crime reduced drastically. .I just hope that useless mbu was not sent to imo state ooo..cos we'll send him packing as soon as he does anything silly...imo state youths are not controlled by money ooo we'll chop ur Money, still do wetin we feel right. ..ask an ex governor of imo state ...he knws better
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 06, 2013
Shine u Eye: Any one who thinks Amaechi is winning is on a long thing.

Those who sent Mbu to Rivers are the same people sending the new commisioner, Amaechi is still in the doldrums.

You guys were jubilating too soon, the new commisioner's brief is to instigate SOE.

Time to get rid of Amaechi.

Tales by Moonlight

SOE will be approved by the same NASS that has taken over RSHA?

lol u dey learn politics

Jonathan's best bet right now is to do a U-turn and ignore Amaechi!

The fight is just not worth it
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by lightuplightup: 4:15am On Aug 06, 2013
[b]THIS NEWS IS NOT TRUE o,[/b]U will not find this news anywhere, i ve searched everywhere for it,its not in vanguard, punch, s.reporters, others even when i googled , nothing on it
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by lordmayor4(m): 5:41am On Aug 06, 2013
lightuplightup: [b]THIS NEWS IS NOT TRUE o,[/b]U will not find this news anywhere, i ve searched everywhere for it,its not in vanguard, punch, s.reporters, others even when i googled , nothing on it

Then you didn't search well ...
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by plaindealer: 5:49am On Aug 06, 2013
ayodeji752: lagos is the richest state in Nigeria because of d internally generated revenue. Congrats to Amaechi

Lagos state is in fact One of the poorest.
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by Kalamaya: 6:10am On Aug 06, 2013
Shine u Eye: Any one who thinks Amaechi is winning is on a long thing.

Those who sent Mbu to Rivers are the same people sending the new commisioner, Amaechi is still in the doldrums.

You guys were jubilating too soon, the new commisioner's brief is to instigate SOE.

Time to get rid of Amaechi.
don't mind them, small children. They just want to redicule Ameachi. He will later say Mbu was better! I trust GEJ forgiveness is a sin in this game of politics, Ameachi is still on his own.
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by eleojoemm(m): 6:46am On Aug 06, 2013
Mr. Globe:
the war is far from over. Amaechi must go! He is a traitor
How is Amaechi a traitor?
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:39am On Aug 06, 2013
Fake news
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by blackgoldnaija(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2013
Mbu J. Mbu is still the commissioner of police, Rivers state. He's intact. No leave, no transfer

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by bakynes(m): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2013
plaindealer:

The fact Rivers state gets the highest federal govt allocation doesn't make them the richest.Lagos state also gets one of the highest federal allocation in the country coupled with Internally generated revenue and highest Foreign investments in Nigeria,makes LASG the richest state in Nigeria.
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by Clitoris(f): 8:30am On Aug 06, 2013
soloafe: amaechi is. just a noise maker who is ready to anything to get power. he has failed to show for over 1.7 trillion has receive since the inception of his administration, he is rather going about blackmailing Mr president and the police commisioner. he should Berry his face in shame.
The word is bury please. Thank you.
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by saintdeby(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2013
plaindealer:

plaindealer:

plaindealer:

u no well lagos is d richest state in africa, it is an indepedent state unlike ur own state
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by ddeola: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
Na dier normal style be dat for "mumudom" like Lagbaja call am
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by politicalpastor: 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
NEITHER AMECHI NOR PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS THE WINNER, IT WAS DONE FOR THE INTEREST OF NIGERIANS AND RIVERS CITIZENs PLS DO NOT SPOIL THE PEACE RETURNS PROCESS.
I LOVE NIGERIA FOREVER. SAVE NIGEERIA IMAGEEEEEE, protecting the interest of Nigerians home and abroad. thank u all.

hardywaltz: IGP in Port Harcourt City .... Commissioner of Police MBU redeployed ... New Commissioner of Police in Rivers State Mohammed Katsina, formerly of IMO STATE.

Source: Radio News
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by sunka4real: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Another score card for our amiable, dynamic and democratically imbibed Governor Rotimi Amaechi whom people bent on tarnashing his image but thanks to calls of Nigerian Mass and glory remains to God alone Amen.
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by confusion247(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
ckkris: If he doesn't obey the Governor? The new CP MUST accept to hand over the prosecution of Chidi Lloyd to the Attorney General, or expect more troubles, orchestrated by The Nation Newspaper, Wole Soyinka, APC Governors, and the five Boko Haram Governors. Anyone that understands Yoruba, read Tinubu's psyche, would even expect more strident demands.
You've said it all.
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by confusion247(m): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
saintdeby: [b][/b]
u no well lagos is d richest state in africa, it is an indepedent state unlike ur own state
Lagos is independent and still collects federal allocation, guy kindly stay away from ewedu and amala
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by Goddex: 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
Isn't it amazing that this piece of junk news is only circulating in Nairaland? Very fake news! Poster doesn't understand English or put some cotton bud blocking his ear drum while listening to the radio
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by ndim(m): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mr. Globe:
the war is far from over. Amaechi must go! He is a traitor

How?
Re: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE by OAM4J: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4)

The War Against Boko Hram Video part1 / Anambra Adopts New Technology For Long Lasting Roads / Sanusi: Nigeria Will Go Bankrupt With Current Governance Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.