Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,357 members, 7,961,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Operation Remove Maclatunji - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Operation Remove Maclatunji (898 Views)

You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. / Clash Of The Religious Titans! Did Maclatunji Just Hide Manmustwac's Complaint? / The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Remove Maclatunji by FVCKMACLATUNJI: 9:19am On Aug 11, 2013
FIRSTLY THIS GOES TO SEUN.....IF YOU PLACED MACLATUNJI TO CAUSE CONTROVERSY SO AS TO INCREASE TRAFFIC AND YOUR PROFIT, IM ASSURING YOU THAT THE COMPETITON YOU ARE CALLING FOR WILL GET TO YOU SOON.

MACLATUNJI...YOU GOT NO SHAME MAN. Everybody here hate you. Your name is stain and your moderation service is not trusted. You are a curse to every other religion. If you have had a shame, you wouldn't have accept the moderation offer. Whatever, we dont want you. That is what we are saying......go back to your cave.

TO OTHER MEMBERS:

1) Create multiple I.Ds and make use of them for the following:

2) Do not REPORT SPAM or any posts offensive to ISLAM!.

3) Keep creating anti Maclatunji threads and keep all anti Maclatunji threads and pro manmustwac threads on the Religion homepage.

4) Copy, Paste and Spread the WORD to other sections of nairaland

5) GOOD LUCK!!!

A good businessman listens to his customers
Re: Operation Remove Maclatunji by McLaCancer: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2013
The cancer will spread to other sections soon. Seun, the ball's in your court..
Re: Operation Remove Maclatunji by FVCKMACLATUNJI: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2013
Make it HIV.....it more deadly
Re: Operation Remove Maclatunji by Lovethywilbedon: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2013
FVCK_MACLATUNJI: Make it HIV.....it more deadly
FVCK_MACLATUNJI: FIRSTLY THIS GOES TO SEUN.....IF YOU PLACED MACLATUNJI TO CAUSE CONTROVERSY SO AS TO INCREASE TRAFFIC AND YOUR PROFIT, IM ASSURING YOU THAT THE COMPETITON YOU ARE CALLING FOR WILL GET TO YOU SOON.

MACLATUNJI...YOU GOT NO SHAME MAN. Everybody here hate you. Your name is stain and your moderation service is not trusted. You are a curse to every other religion. If you have had a shame, you wouldn't have accept the moderation offer. Whatever, we dont want you. That is what we are saying......go back to your cave.

TO OTHER MEMBERS:

3) Keep creating anti Maclatunji threads and keep all anti Maclatunji threads and pro manmustwac threads on the Religion homepage.

5) GOOD LUCK!!!

even though I am not is support of what SEUN did, but my friend I think you are taking this Too Far. I don't think that this is the right way to go about it. If this is infuriating you soo much to the extent of being REBELIOUS, WHY DONT YOU GO AN CREATE YOUR OWN NAIRALAND?

3 Likes

Re: Operation Remove Maclatunji by FVCKMACLATUNJI: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: even though I am not is support of what SEUN did, but my friend I think you are taking this Too Far. I don't think that this is the right way to go about it. If this is infuriating you soo much to the extent of being REBELIOUS, WHY DONT YOU GO AN CREATE YOUR OWN NAIRALAND?

Shut up mumu. You can suffer and smile. Thats your game.

Where are the satanist when we need them. I suppose to curse and cast deadly spell on this idiot
Re: Operation Remove Maclatunji by nas4q(m): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2013
I foresee this thread heading to d bin!
Re: Operation Remove Maclatunji by FUCKMACLATUNJI: 10:33am On Aug 11, 2013
nas4q: I foresee this thread heading to d bin!

More of it coming
Re: Operation Remove Maclatunji by dasdexter(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2013
FVCK_MACLATUNJI: FIRSTLY THIS GOES TO SEUN.....IF YOU PLACED MACLATUNJI TO CAUSE CONTROVERSY SO AS TO INCREASE TRAFFIC AND YOUR PROFIT, IM ASSURING YOU THAT THE COMPETITON YOU ARE CALLING FOR WILL GET TO YOU SOON.

TO OTHER MEMBERS:

5) GOOD LUCK!!!

, psych ward beware, lunatic in d making, guy u b nyash
Re: Operation Remove Maclatunji by dasdexter(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2013
FUCK_MACLATUNJI:

Sufferness don enter your brain.

#OPERATION REMOVE MACLATUNJI
u mean ur brain shei, sorry ooooo, no vex, continue ur bullcrap, mods abeg leave dis thread mo blast dis idiat, wey dey high on unwarm beans dis morning, if possible frontpage tinz, ode, no go create forum 4 lunatic dey here dey dash traffic. Quote me again abeg
Re: Operation Remove Maclatunji by FUCKMACLATUNJI: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2013
dasdexter: u mean ur brain shei, sorry ooooo, no vex, continue ur bullcrap, mods abeg leave dis thread mo blast dis idiat, wey dey high on unwarm beans dis morning, if possible frontpage tinz, ode, no go create forum 4 lunatic dey here dey dash traffic. Quote me again abeg

Hating on my bandwidth? Idiot

Re: Operation Remove Maclatunji by FakeID: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2013
Mac must go
Re: Operation Remove Maclatunji by dasdexter(m): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2013
FUCK_MACLATUNJI:

Hating on my bandwidth? Idiot
, naah, jst hating on ur brainwidth(its too short), go F urself, or find any object and be intimate with(something lyk a knife in ur asssssssss) ,complete bloke

2 Likes

Re: Operation Remove Maclatunji by dasdexter(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2013
loooools i luv dogs, especially dis one, ask me why, cos am a xtian i dnt give a damnnn abt some stupid quran dat claims lives and promise 7 virgins to some brainwashed dudes dat luk & act lyk ur black assssssss.
Re: Operation Remove Maclatunji by FUCKMACLATUNJI: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2013
dasdexter: loooools i luv dogs, especially dis one, ask me why, cos am a xtian i dnt give a damnnn abt some stupid quran dat claims lives and promise 7 virgins to some brainwashed dudes dat luk & act lyk ur black assssssss.

LOL....7 VIRGINS.

BRAINWASHED DUDE

STUPID QURAN

thumbs up man. Lol
Re: Operation Remove Maclatunji by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2013
FUCK_MACLATUNJI:

See what a dog do to your quran....lol
lolz. I hate dog shit. Hw big is dat?
Re: Operation Remove Maclatunji by keeptalkin(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
mac should resign
Re: Operation Remove Maclatunji by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2013
Fake I.D.:
Mac must go

yall are on a mission. grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Escape The Rain Of Fire That Is Soon To Fall Upon The Earth / What Happened To The Fire Of Brownsville Revival? / Angels Have No Wings, Says Catholic ‘angelologist’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.