Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,863 members, 7,962,823 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

He Is Our Peace Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Our Peace Part 1 (613 Views)

#shortsexstory!!!! How I Take Knack Mama Peace... / He Is Our Peace Part 3 / He Is Our Peace Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Is Our Peace Part 1 by charisville: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
For He is our peace, the one who made both groups into one and who destroyed the middle wall of partition, the hostility. Ephesians 2:14

Charis Ville Capsule

Our hearts are often filled with worries and anxiety; there is always something to be worried about. If it's not about the future, it's what we are yet to complete or what to eat, wear, drive etc. The devil tries to keep our minds a-wandering, in the negative direction. He still uses the same trick he played on Eve, "has God said, you should not eat of any tree in the garden?". That was a suggestive question, intended to cause Eve to think of how unfair God might be or wonder if His words were untrue- both assumptions were totally wrong.

Eve didn't realise that she was already like God, as man was already made in the image of God. They didn't need to eat of that tree, to be like God. And lack of information of who they really were, might have caused them to err. Once I remember looking for a towel; I searched every nook and cranny of my abode but all along, it was hanging round my shoulders. After searching for a while, I asked for my cousin's help. She just pointed to my shoulders and told me to look; I felt so embarrassed.

The same goes for believers today; they go around searching for peace, when He is already with them. But just like my cousin did, I'd like to point out to you, your peace has been with you all along: He has been inside you. Jesus is your peace (Hebrew: Shalom). Keep your eyes on Him. The more of Him you see, the more of peace you will experience.

Prayer: Jesus, I lay all my anxieties and worries on You. I look to You and receive that peace which passes all understanding. Amen.

Twitter: @charisville

Url: http:///13ZoBV3

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Get Her On Her Birthday / Am Bored/ Frndz In Ph Signify / When A Girl Knows She's Lying...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.