Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,748 members, 7,962,438 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

Why The So Much Dis-trust In The Nigerian Business Environment? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why The So Much Dis-trust In The Nigerian Business Environment? (521 Views)

Relevance Of An INTERCOM To A Business Environment / [Satire] The Nigerian Business Partner / CAC To Publish Nigerian Business Records Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The So Much Dis-trust In The Nigerian Business Environment? by darrellg9: 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
i am amazed sometimes at the level of dis-trust in the nigerian business environment. One man has an 'idea' and another the 'money'..the one with the money when asked to put his money into starting up or developing the idea from its seed stage knowing its viability and profitability deliberately looks for every reason not to put his or her money even when shown all legal and true documentations with proof of authenticity? why is this i always ask?? why the so much distrust.

you hear questions like 'what if it fails..what will i do?'
i have one question for them
'WHEN IT WORKS, WHAT WILL YOU DO?'

1 Like

Re: Why The So Much Dis-trust In The Nigerian Business Environment? by Lakeside247(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
Very funny but true. It is so hard to save up money and devourers are everywhere.
Re: Why The So Much Dis-trust In The Nigerian Business Environment? by darrellg9: 7:51am On Aug 13, 2013
yeah there are many devourer n many non-devourer. i suppose we take advantage of COLLABORATION, ie..idea + money!! this is how the West have moved so much that we are unable to meet up..we must learn to trust first before allowing doubts..at least we can trust first without monetary involvement. i think its suppose to be this way!!

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry May Put Itself Up For Sale / Please Advice A Nairalander / Investor(s) Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.