Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,046 members, 7,936,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:21 AM

Kris Jenner Replies President Obama's Diss Of Kim&kanye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kris Jenner Replies President Obama's Diss Of Kim&kanye (575 Views)

Kanye West Replies Another Obama Diss / Kris Jenner Replies President Obama's Diss Of Kim&kanye / Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kris Jenner Replies President Obama's Diss Of Kim&kanye by bbkool09: 9:51am On Aug 13, 2013
If the most powerful man in the world is against you,that's gotta hurt.Kris Jenner has responded to president Obama's diss where he critisized Kim and Kanye's opulent lifestyle

Obama, 52, in a recent Kindle Singles interview stated..

“The American Dream involved some pretty basic stuff. A good job where you felt some security. A good education… People felt if they worked hard they could get there… I don’t think people went around saying to themselves, ‘I need to have a 10,000-square-foot house’… I think, there has also been a shift in culture. We weren’t exposed to the things we didn’t have in the same way that kids these days are. There was not that window into the lifestyles of the rich and famous. Kids weren’t monitoring every day what Kim Kardashian was wearing, or where Kanye West was going on vacation, and thinking that somehow that was the mark of success.”

Now Kris Jenner didnt find it funny and lashed back below
read more here: http://tundebadmuss..com/2013/08/kris-jenner-replies-president-obamas.html
Re: Kris Jenner Replies President Obama's Diss Of Kim&kanye by soloafe: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2013
This Obama self, What is ur problem end? abeg mind ur business noni.

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Set To Release New Song To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence / Omotola Speaks At The WISE Summit In Doha,qatar(photos) / Banky’s Grass To Grace Story:” ‘I Begged To Sell Cds In US Salons To Survive’ -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.