Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,208 members, 7,936,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:27 PM

40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC (19642 Views)

MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / When Is 2016 Census Coming Up? / Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by IGBOSON1: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

I know people like you, you're the type that will plant a seed overnight and wake up the next morning expecting to see a very big tree packed with ripe juicy fruits. That's all I have to say,I'm sure you can figure the rest out.

^^^Well don't be hard on him to much......maybe he took Jack and the beanstalk a bit too seriously as a kid! grin
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Demdem(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
collynzo2: I am sorry but that was a failed attempt at using a figure of speech.

Noted Dafto.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Qc1(m): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
ak47mann: 1.3 MILLION FOR STANDARD ONES 1.8 FOR FULLY LOADED ONES cool

What about warranty parts and service? is there any extended warranty? Since it's 100% Can i customize it ?

Thanks. (I'm so excited ! Why ship my X6 for ~N1m+ ?)

1 Like

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Godwinsilas(m): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
Well nice appreciate.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Tolexander: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
[quote author=samilo88][/quote]this one couldn't make a post correctly on nairaland as easy as it is, yet he is abusing.

It's high time nairaland got a psychiatric section for people like this.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Qc1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ayomax: i dnt trust IGBO made grin

Where is Yoruba made?

( Se tipa tipa ni? se dan dan ni ki'a tribalize gbogbo n'kan ni? kilo de gan na?)

I will try everything I could to let naija here in N. America buy this locally made car..so help me God!
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by collynzo2(m): 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
Qc-1:

Where is Yoruba made?

( Se tipa tipa ni? se dan dan ni ki'a tribalize gbogbo n'kan ni? kilo de gan na?)

I will try everything I could to let naija here in N. America buy this locally made car..so help me God!
Amen!
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2013

2 Likes

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Appliedmaths(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
Demdem:

Ur post sound daft. Really daft. When has Innosun been in existence? For how long have we been crying that govt should massively patronize him. When shepopotamus had a summit of some sort some time ago that they had to import cars, where were u when we cried foul.
So because the FG decides to buy 40, not yet bought ooo, u feel I should be excited about that.
I know ur miserable kind. Always satisfied with crumbs when the capacity to eat raw meat is available. Nonsense.

Freedom of speech and free mtn browsing is the reason you go about insulting your elders everywhere you go abi? . When we see well trained children we know, just to mention a few you're the el-rufias, asari dokubos, and the shekaus we have today. There are so many tactical ways to make valid points without running your mouth and publicly disgrace your lineage.

Advice: bridle your tongue if you want to go far in life.

@Topic, we all know the state of the nation and also our darling polithiefcians(abi nor be so). @ least this is a good head start because it leads to an increase in GDP, encourage(s) hard work, boosts the morale of local/indigenous industries nation wide. And if the products are satisfactory then it's more business for the firm, more employment opportunities and more tax(source of income) for the govt.
This is how nation building starts, so we need to encourage these guys in anyway we can, even if it means getting their vehicles as a second or third options in our parking lot just add our own quota to the process of nation building. Forget out leaders, do your best and pray to your God cuz if we wan wait for them nothing would be done @ all.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Appliedmaths(m): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
Horus:

Don't know about u guys but to me the standard is ok, although could be improved on. This is how china and the likes started. Abeg kudos th these guys jare.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by ideylaff: 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
Is this all the FEC meeting is all about awardingof contracts.... have we decended that low , all we hear after FEC meeting is awarding of contracts....

I weep for my country... with all the parastatals all over the place.. na Ministers meeting dem dey award car contract....

sad lot
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Appliedmaths(m): 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
I will try everything I could to let naija here in N. America buy this locally made car..so help me God![/quote]

These are nation builders, tell me why I no go vote for this guy if him contest for presidency? Listen, the govt. cannot do all for us, yes they're corrupt and selfish but with their little effort we can build our nation ourselves.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2013

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2013

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Horus(m): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2013

Cross section of 14 seater buses manufactured at INNOSON Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) Co. Ltd, Nnewi, Anambra State
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by victorD3: 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
queenvic:

kiss

Sugar!!
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Demdem(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

Freedom of speech and free mtn browsing is the reason you go about insulting your elders everywhere you go abi? . When we see well trained children we know, just to mention a few you're the el-rufias, asari dokubos, and the shekaus we have today. There are so many tactical ways to make valid points without running your mouth and publicly disgrace your lineage.

Advice: bridle your tongue if you want to go far in life.

@Topic, we all know the state of the nation and also our darling polithiefcians(abi nor be so). @ least this is a good head start because it leads to an increase in GDP, encourage(s) hard work, boosts the morale of local/indigenous industries nation wide. And if the products are satisfactory then it's more business for the firm, more employment opportunities and more tax(source of income) for the govt.
This is how nation building starts, so we need to encourage these guys in anyway we can, even if it means getting their vehicles as a second or third options in our parking lot just add our own quota to the process of nation building. Forget out leaders, do your best and pray to your God cuz if we wan wait for them nothing would be done @ all.

What foolish elders are u refering to? It seems u are among these miserable lot. Elders that care less of their people but their cohorts and friends deserves no respect. Elders that eat a billion naira worth of food in a financial year in the midst of abject poverty deserves to be stoned to death. Don't play that elder card with me, make ur point or shut the ffuck up if u have nothing sensible to say.
@ topic
What am emphasizing is the deceit of these fools. We have been down this road before years ago for ur info. Am not excited because the govt decides to buy 40. The truth is until Jonathan leads by example by using customize innosun himself, all what u are seeing is just a mirage. Deal with that and shove ur elder story into ur arrse.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by newleaf247: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
Demdem:

What foolish elders are u refering to? It seems u are among these miserable lot. Elders that care less of their people but their cohorts and friends deserves no respect. Elders that eat a billion naira worth of food in a financial year in the midst of abject poverty deserves to be stoned to death. Don't play that elder card with me, make ur point or shut the ffuck up if u have nothing sensible to say.
@ topic
What am emphasizing is the deceit of these fools. We have been down this road before years ago for ur info. Am not excited because the govt decides to buy 40. The truth is until Jonathan leads by example by using customize innosun himself, all what u are seeing is just a mirage. Deal with that and shove ur elder story into ur arrse.

your H.Q is too high. try relax and free your mind
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
We need more Innosons' in Nigeria esp in d east.
Vision 2020:20 is a long time project.
The future is bright.
Nice development indeed.

1 Like

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Demdem(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
newleaf247:

your H.Q is too high. try relax and free your mind

Free my mind while miserable elders bleed us to death and continue to increase our debt profile
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by ketoprofen(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tolexander: if they really wanna promote the patronage, why don't they order the presidency and the federal parastatal to change their official cars to innoson manufactured cars.

The annoying part of this is that none of them is gonna drive or be in these cars they wanna purchase from innoson.

let it be. Bad belle.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
ochejoseph: Buy NIGERIA create JOBs ,The President is focused on turning Nigeria into an industrial and technological Hub,our GDP is threatening to dwarf SAs,our Aiports are Better ,Few years ago we were no where to be found
Now our technology is advancing , ,Nollywood is representing ,our musicians are topping the
charts ,the Nations cup is back to were it
belongs we are not yet there yet(electricity Roads etc ) but we have
indeed woken up from slumber despite the security Buby traps
.God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
we'll surely get there...naija is blessed
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by tomzman: 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ok o!
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by ketoprofen(m): 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
Demdem: Just 40? Rubbish.
Will take the Retardeen serious when he replaces those S class in Aso Rock with innosun.
If retardeen uses innosun, who is that minister or govt official that will use even Toyota? That alone is enough to energize the company much more.
The German chancellor will always be on German machine, why can't we emulate that.

chairmn of retardeen choir, u r welcomed.
Let it be
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Demdem(m): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
ketoprofen:

chairmn of retardeen choir, u r welcomed.
Let it be

The kind of mentality those fools in power strongly believe Nigerians have that makes them do and undo without being accountable.
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by ketoprofen(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
INNO18: pls sell ur mediocrity to the akara vendor by the junction...Winning who's heart? If he truly wants to win our hearts he should begin by constructing the 2nd Niger bridge which only a few months ago we read that '' works had begun on it'' yesterday i was in onitsha and saw absolutely nothing there...just by the side is the 'river port' as idle as Gej left it...the only thing he's achieved so far is a 3rd class but manageable airport in Enugu. we still have the worst federal roads in the federation, the ones being constructed are done at snail speed. Yet Igbos praise and buttlick Jonathan the most!...Igbos! We're so Gullible! tUFIA KWA!

we all knw u are not igbo. So, u can continue with selling of human parts ur ppl are known for.
Thanks
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by ketoprofen(m): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
Demdem:

The kind of mentality those fools in power strongly believe Nigerians have that makes them do and undo without being accountable.

chairman of Retardeen choir, i dey hail oo.
Dis is abt indigenous manufacturing, not hosting of foreign firm in Ogun state.
Dis is abt ingenuity not selling of human parts.
Fresh Air 2015!
Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by ketoprofen(m): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
Eko Atlantic: Good development. I'll try one someday if I'm guaranteed of the safety.

Must you wait for the federal government to build necessary infrastructures for you? What's preventing the states involved in constructing the bridge from their own pocket and request for the refund from the FG.
The states involved, Delta and Anambra state are both oil producing state.
This bridge is not up to 1.5KM.

Akwa Ibom has constructed and constructing tens of federal roads.
Osun state is #5 in the SW as per riches, yet she's constructing federal roads of about 45km.
Lagos is making a three lane on both sides of Ketu-Ikorodu(mostly water logged areas) with enough bridges, yet it's a federal road.
Rivers is not left out.

Try to be independent for once.

osun did what? We are talking bridges here and not roads.

We are talking abt a mighty bridge and not dat substandard plank built at Mokola, Ibadan.

How cum u guys are bringing up unnecessary factors into Innoson matter? Appreciate indigenous productions for once.
Up innoson!

1 Like

Re: 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC by Ogbonaikenna(m): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
Demdem:

Free my mind while miserable elders bleed us to death and continue to increase our debt profile
tell BRF to reduce lasu school fees. Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeleke's Death & Coroner: Grace Titi-Laoye Tomori & Amobi Contradict Each Other / Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems / President Tinubu Arrives In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, To Attend Saudi Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.