Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,097 members, 7,936,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:20 PM

Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" (14213 Views)

How To Discern Real Aje Pako Girl (picture now working ) / Dating An Insecure Guy / Dating An Easy Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by madamkoko: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2008
LOL!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by madamkoko: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2008
@ oziomatv ,

haven't read her posts, but how can you determine that she is or isnt ?
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by oziomatv(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2008
She only focus on personal issues no family related issues.
and she's an old nairalander with another new ID, since her first post of this ID is a continuetion of her old ID.
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by hotchic1(f): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2008
If you aint no golddigger,why can't you just ignore my post and move on, as i wasn't referring to no one in particular and come to  think of it,why must a girls class become such a big issueif you have not been hanging around with low class people and meeting an upper class girl seems like your biggest breakthrough so far this year.

I really don't know why we've got loads of haters and saddist on this forum that fails to read and see reasons with others but go around attacking them.shallow thinkers.
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by frank316(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2008
oziomatv:

@FRANK 3:16

Going for busydiva will cost you more than you saved for your whole life, cause you need to possess what she realy lacks and want from a man.
She's not aje butter but kind of self made aje butter to be.
damn, thats heart breaking men. hw can dis girl not be an aj. self made aj? busydiva, why now? you have broken my heart. i thought you were real. now i am really so dissapointed, sorry, nothing for you again in my life. i hhaaatt oh i can say this to u cry
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by fizokey(m): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2008
frank 3.16:

damn, thats heart breaking men. hw can this girl not be an aj. self made aj? busydiva, why now? you have broken my heart. i thought you were real. now i am really so dissapointed, sorry, nothing for you again in my life. i hhaaatt oh i can say this to u cry

Frank,
you are a very funny guy, i can't stop laughing, keep it up! grin grin
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by sunflower2: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2008
busy diva finish that stupid boy.but boys are wicked later you will all complain that girls don't date poor guys.u are all crazy.anyway this is en eye-opener to see how cheap some guys can be
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2008
@ty4real

e be like say those words affect you well, thats why u dey complain! grin

no worry, if u dey wash the plates well, at least u go fit afford McDonalds bugger and send £10 to your folks in naija annually! cheesy
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by angolag(m): 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2008
There is this new Aje I just got recently and she is just like all over me. Trying to shower me with much love.She visited just once and was in a haste to go back. I told her to be with with me for some time she acclaimed her Sister was calling so I had to let her go.I don't want to start forcing her.I asked her if I would ever see her again, and she said for sure we will be seeing since she has known my place. I am still contemplating weather to call her after a day or two or wait to see if she will call.I don't really want to lose these girl. She claims to love me and sent me a very lovely message that almost swept me off my feet. Please can any one tell me how to secure this girl, I cant afford to lose her, I am always thinking of her, Have bot felt like this before.

Guys abeg make una advise me I no wan lose this Chicken.
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 12:21am On Jun 08, 2008
See REAL HATER calling someone else HATER. grin
I never asked your dried looking physical appearance contributing to this thread.
I once saw the COLD Chic who thought she's hot profile, it looks as if before she realised she got AIDS, it was too late and treatment could not be administered. Though I presume this caused her sorrow and easiness in lashing with her dried skull mouth.

Well, For the fact that I am presently dating an omo ajebutter can and should not be class as a breakthrough.
I can be more worth more than her dad, I can never say, but it always a good feeling being with a fresh new girl, a girl who is always loaded with cash whenever she's around, bring stuffs and gifts to you on her visits, I forgot my wallet yesterday on our date out, she paid for all our expenses without feeling a scratch.

@angola_g
You shouldn't have let her go like that, same thing happened to me, our first and second date, you should have tried knowing from her if she isn't happy seeing you and why she is in a rush when there's a lot of time. Next time, don't allow her go like that, try making her know how glad and happy you were seeing her, ask her the same question and try moving closer and become more intimate, I tell you, she'd stay longer, if not late.
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 1:21am On Jun 08, 2008
@frank 3.16
Difficult knowing.
You get to know as times go on. I never knew mine was an AJE BUTTER until I had a talk with her on our first date.
OMO MUMMY. MUMMIES GIRL!
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 08, 2008
don't mind me asking please, but what exactly is 'kpako'?
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 1:43am On Jun 08, 2008
Hard strugglers!
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 08, 2008
ok thanks
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 1:46am On Jun 08, 2008
If I may ask, what brought up your question?

1 Like

Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 08, 2008
I was reading the replies and i came across that word and didn't know exactly what it meant, but now you have told me and I am grateful, cheers
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by Hoodrat(m): 1:50am On Jun 08, 2008
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 1:52am On Jun 08, 2008
IB.
Where you from?

@Hoodrat
Dont you got conscience. I wish I can do that as well, Coscience HUNT!
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 08, 2008
4gotnheros:

IB.
Where you from?

@Hoodrat
Dont you got conscience. I wish I can do that as well, Coscience HUNT!
as in my ethnicity or where am I currently staying?
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 1:57am On Jun 08, 2008
AS IN!!!
You dont know what PKAKO means!
That's only possible if your not a NIGERIAN! Well, anyways, you know now!
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 08, 2008
4gotnheros:

AS IN!!!
You don't know what PKAKO means!
That's only possible if your not a NIGERIAN! Well, anyways, you know now!
I am a Nigerian undecided
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 2:04am On Jun 08, 2008
Hmm I see.
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by hotchic1(f): 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2008
And you the wet looking nonentity should haves specified the type of people's post you want.
If its is not known to you at this point that this is a public forum and people have got equal rights.
Anyway I can't be surprised because its obvious you are one of those young guys out there born into a very poor family and been the only semi-successful person in hs family thinks himself of something else
If you have been oppressed while you were hustling,you don't have to bring it on others here,its your probs.
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by Hoodrat(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2008
sad sad sad sad
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2008
Hood, I believe HOT-CHIC was referring to me.
Well
@ hot-chic
I could buy you a CAR(of your choice), sponse you through school, fly you abroad for your masters, take care of your wedding ceremony financially, insure your yet to be born kids.
No worries, no sweating,  no hard feelings. Just being friendly here  grin  grin  grin

Mheeen undecided , just went to your profile, YOUR DAMN COLD!!!  grin  grin  grin
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2008
buzydiva and sunflower. . . . . i greet una.

if i read threadstarters post correctly, he never at any point dissed an aje butter. he just stated his point based on his experience.

surely, anyone points of view should be respected. at least that's what i think.
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2008
omo ibo, I TIRE OOO
Sometime it makes me wonder why HATERS PLENTY!!!
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by kodkovski: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2008
Dating an ajebota sometimes you are not very free from doing some other things and it gets so annoying that she wants everybody to know that she is the one in your life.
she is allover you most of the tym. you must introduce the whole member of your family to her cos your sister might just be beside you and unknowinghly she start makig up scenes that gets you annoyed.

Breaking their hearts is very deadly. my guy you need to be very carefull with your ajebo.

Mikhail kodkovski shocked

1 Like

Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by vicade(m): 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2008
dating an aje butter is cool but breaking free from such relationship can be quite difficult. It is always good to be in a relationship that has a Get-away clause wink

1 Like

Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by Moyola(f): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2008
Aje butt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Aje kpako 
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2008
@kodkovski & vicade

You guys got a point. Same here. I am getting TIRED SELF!
But what can I do? SIT DOWN AND WATCH! A get away clause hasnt come up yet grin
Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 4gotnheros(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2008
moyola, your saying something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! / Miss Nairaland 2015 Contest Complaints Thread / Is It Good To Double Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.