Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,843 members, 7,962,777 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Et'cetera,cool Rock .have You Heared Him: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Et'cetera,cool Rock .have You Heared Him: (711 Views)

I Heared You Wanna Be A Star??? / Hi Nairalanders Help Me Im An Upcoming Dance Hall King But No One Has Heared Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Et'cetera,cool Rock .have You Heared Him: by miz4oxley(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2008
HAve you heared the songs of etcetera,Sincerely the soft rock kills me with the little ibo ascent.Who else go chem 'em out on myspace.com/etceteralive you want to hear him by your side,

About Etcetera
Get your layout on
PimpMyArea.comEtcetera was born in the Niger-Delta town of Warri, but i hail from Imo State Nigeria. My multicultural experiences has greatly influenced my brand of music. I have always wanted to be a singer/performer, to provoke positive emotions in people. Most importantly, i want to spread the message of love across the world. My music is basically soft rock but it borrows perennially from my African roots. However, i draw inspiration from rock heavyweights like Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, John Mayer, Bryan Adams and Aerosmith. Some of my career milestones, include performing alongside BoyzIImen, in Abuja and Lagos, Nigeria. I have also shared the same stage with the legendary American R&B singer, Joe. I just concluded work on my debut self-titled album, i hope you love it as much as i do. Peace! For enquiries and bookings- info@x3mmusic.com

(1) (Reply)

Under Valued Naija Jams / Which One Is Emotional / Naija Behind Us And Uk On New Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.