Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,973 members, 7,936,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:20 AM

Any Specific Cars For Ladies And Men ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Specific Cars For Ladies And Men ? (2035 Views)

Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians / Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly / Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Specific Cars For Ladies And Men ? by edubest(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
Sometimes I heard people say this car is for a woman and that car is for a man, pls is there any car specifically designed for ladies or men ?. Pls contribute!
Re: Any Specific Cars For Ladies And Men ? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
I don't think it matters undecided
Re: Any Specific Cars For Ladies And Men ? by Ikenna351(m): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
Yes, there is.

Some cars are designed to target a particular gender.

Ikenna.
Re: Any Specific Cars For Ladies And Men ? by edubest(m): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ikenna pls give examples of such cars
Re: Any Specific Cars For Ladies And Men ? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
edubest: Ikenna pls give examples of such cars

Re: Any Specific Cars For Ladies And Men ? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
one

Re: Any Specific Cars For Ladies And Men ? by edubest(m): 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pls compare 2003 matrix and 2003 corolla, which one is beta. And which one is for a lady or a man, thanks.
Re: Any Specific Cars For Ladies And Men ? by kingschild123(m): 12:19am On Aug 29, 2013
There is no car specifically designed for either a man or a woman not even the beetle
Re: Any Specific Cars For Ladies And Men ? by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2013
Certain cars attract more people of a particular gender, the beetle is a very good example. VW is aware of this and has been unhappy about it (about 69% of beetle owners in the U. S are females!) ... another vehicle suffering from this is the Fiat 500. fiat made matters worse by using Jennifer lopez for the vehicle's Ad campaign (the car was featured prominently in her 'Papi' music Video). In the automotive business, brand/model stereotypes influence consumers' perception and ultimately, their purchasing decisions.
Re: Any Specific Cars For Ladies And Men ? by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2013
kingschild123: There is no car specifically designed for either a man or a woman not even the beetle
i disagree with you, Suzuki and honda have both made city cars specifically targeted at women in Japan! these vehicles often come with colours like pink, lime green, purple and red with matching interior/trim.
Re: Any Specific Cars For Ladies And Men ? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
Um. . . I've never seen a chick ride a Toyota Hilux, even in the armed forces.

N/B: I haven't seen
Re: Any Specific Cars For Ladies And Men ? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
I would agree with Ikenna and Platinumricky.

Manufacturer's may not specifically build vehicles to target a particular gender, but the buying public inardvently make that choice. The Nissan Micra Convertible was a prime example, and was available in bright pink. I've never seen a guy driving one of those.

And on the other end of the scale, are vehicles like the Hummer, Unimog and Land Rover Defender. More masculine than the average SUV, and again, ladies owning these are rare.

(1) (Reply)

Camry 2005 Speaker Replacement / Clean Registered 04 Toyota Camry Available / Volvo S80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.