Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,958 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

Ding Dong - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Ding Dong (1209 Views)

Sickest Punchlines From Nairaland Rappers This Year Being 2012 / Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here / 20 Best Nairaland Rappers Of 07/08! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ding Dong by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 30, 2013
Cool emcees on here. Here is mine cheesy
Re: Ding Dong by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 30, 2013
Hmmm...ok ok.

1 Like

Re: Ding Dong by MuyiwaMike(m): 1:30am On Aug 30, 2013
nassyblue: I been underground watching emcess spit their ILLEST LINES// I take my bow and arrow too(R2) 'cos that's where my FINESSE LIES// to take shots at these emcees claiming gods on NAIRALAND// I'm here to reign(rain) to create a WETTER GROUND//a better competition so beter step up ya game... This Is an OPEN DISS// Intented to leave y'all with BROKEN RIBS// Kendrick set the bar high,I raise the BAR FURTHER// This is MANSLAUGHTER, I leave y'all babies crying like a BAD MOTHER//'FUCKER, I rap but when I'm with your girl I ROCk HER//Y'all emcess Bars weak Like my blackberry BATtERY//I batter your chicks hot asss, Call it ASSS HOT and BATTERRY// this is the revolution, So STEP UP// Mikuz, theprekky, Daphantom, Opuses, Raise your NECK UP// cos I'm going for your jugular, Same goes to Glacierz, inkblood, n THUNDERSTORM//goshikid, sleakid, y'all better change course and RUN aLONG//I aint claiming the Best Rapper but is there any better M'FUCKER// My skill InBred(in Bread) Like BUTTER!!!// Get it? I'm done.
niqqar yur smoking hot..u've gat Kanye's rhymes and Tunechi's correlations combined 2geda..knock'em mfs down wit ur punchlines man!

1 Like

Re: Ding Dong by Lionbite(m): 11:54am On Oct 02, 2013
The name is DeadMic bro, bars so dope PG is rated XX//
getting full of mah self spitting bars in excess//
so-sick in the game my blood type tested SS//
Your bars blurry i need to get a clearer picture i gotta zoom-in//
this so-called rapper tryna beat me i'll be consuming//
next time you got a problem with me get a lawyer and sue me//
cos you gon need your pa and your whole clan to do me//
Spitting rhymes all day killed it everywhere even alaska//
racing these so-called emcees to the top like it's rap-NASCAR//
your momma feeling my bars you can ask her//
jesus saves i spend and that's the anthem//
so grateful i thank god for mah lost battles amen//
made a deal with the devil,fresh bars from the pit of hell//
jesus know nothing about it so nobody should tell//
so write this mr. Dopest...the routine is i punch you yell//
knock you out so fast the last sound you gon hear is the bell//

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Oko, Atani Campus Cypher 2015 / This Is Www.kilonseleoncampus.com Introoducing Baudex Biography / Nigerian Music Blog ( nigerianmusicblog )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.